Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? (1998 Views)

He's a Very Shy Guy! How Can He Approach The Girl He loves? / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Godmother(f): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
My boyfriend and I have broken up like five times in the past two months. Two days ago it happened again and being so angry and frustrated I sent him a hateful text (a really horrible one).He didnt reply and now I regret my action.
I still love him and want to be with him. I went to his elder sister and best friend (seperately ) and told them to intervene, cos I feel thinks are out of hand.
Now I'm afraid he might view my actions as desperate.If we come back together, I also fear,knowing how much I love him, he might not respect me again. What do I do?I'm a basket case right now
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by yme1(f): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
I think there is one thing you lack in your relationship and that is understanding.i will get back to you later
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by babycool(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
Girl cool down! He has not come back yet and you are thinking of the next action to take, i think you are choleric and you take actions too quickly, you need to work on this, try and be patient with your guy and avoid throwing tantrums as much as possible, if he becomes back to you, try and be cool this time, if he sees positive changes in you, he will respect you.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by sistawoman: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
I will be right back with a few tips.  I just need to step away from my desk for a few minutes.

just answer a couple of questions

What was this last fight about?

What were the other breakups about?

How long total have yall been together?

Who does the making up mostly?

Did the text disrespect him as a man?
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Godmother(f): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
sistawoman:

I will be right back with a few tips.  I just need to step away from my desk for a few minutes.

just answer a couple of questions

What was this last fight about?

What were the other breakups about?

How long total have yall been together?

Who does the making up mostly?

Did the text disrespect him as a man?

The last fight was understanding

The other breakups were on the same issue

We have been together 4 three years

And yes, I think the text disrespected him as a man.

He never for once asked me for sex the entire period we were together and I used that against him
I called him a looser and told him I was glad I never did it with him cos I still had feelings for my ex.Which is a big lie and I regret it seriously
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Godmother(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
I do the making up most
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by CrazyMan(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2009
y me:

I think there is one thing you lack in your relationship and that is understanding.
I agree with you on this one bro
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by yme1(f): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
christ, i am not trying to make you feel guilty but you were just too wrong. If he should come back to you which i pray by Gods grace he should you have some serious habit you need to change there girlfriend.instead of going into an argument why didnt you talk to him cooly about it.If there is one thing men hate it is to make them feel they are less important.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by sistawoman: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
how old are you?

How old is he?
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by yme1(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
crazykid, thanks
but am a female
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by CrazyMan(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
Sai so why did you hide your gender; shocked Only males on Nairaland do that
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Gabry(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
Godmother:

My boyfriend and I have broken up like five times in the past two months. Two days ago it happened again and being so angry and frustrated I sent him a hateful text (a really horrible one).He didnt reply and now I regret my action.
I still love him and want to be with him. I went to his elder sister and best friend (seperately ) and told them to intervene, cos I feel thinks are out of hand.
Now I'm afraid he might view my actions as desperate.If we come back together, I also fear,knowing how much I love him, he might not respect me again. What do I do?I'm a basket case right now

Poster, Huh? U broke up 5 times in 2 months OMG! Pele ooo. . . But why? What is the reason you both broke up that many times and who broke it up first?

Ok, Go and tell him how you feel and ask him how he feels about it and than he both still have feelings for each other, I want you both to do a simple assignment:-

Now, you have to list down the pros and cons about him and it would be better if he writes down the pros and cons about you as well (that is if he stil has feelings for you).

If you both have more pros than cons or maybe the cons are just a litle higher, you both might want to consider toelrating each others behavious,. Read each others work and abeg! NO VEXING is allowed. Thats how you get to know each others points of view, weaknesses and strenght among each other and you will know what he hates and could not stand about you and vise versa.

But please!!! Before you do this, promise yourselves that you wont fight on this assignment.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Gabry(f): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
Oh yes, one more thing poster. befoe you even start with anything. just admit defeat to him since you love him. Go and apologies and tell him that its your fault. Do this and than start over.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Czarskit(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
If I were u boyfriend, GOD knows I'd av left you a long time ago. . .

Since u're both used to break & make ups, he'll surely take u baq. But things like that aren't good for a healthy relationship.

A Word Of Advice:

Consider the reaction of every action you take & get geared 4 the consequences. Shame shouldn't be much of a problem to you right now, getting ur man should. . .
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Godmother(f): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
Thanks a lot you all.And I do hope we get back together.I'll listen to your suggestions and work on myself.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by gozzilla(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2009
Godmother:

Thanks a lot you all.And I do hope we get back together.I'll listen to your suggestions and work on myself.

Sure the best advice you could get. If he doesn't come back you will need it, if he comes back you will need it more.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Treetop20(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
if i were him i would never get back with you
not after respecting your wishes and not having sex with you
and you used that against him. some people don't and will never
know how good they've got it.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Nautillus(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
Godmother:

Good
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Omolola1(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2009
The chances of him getting back with you are very slim because the text you sent to him really degraded him as a man
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by tope2000(f): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
Treetop20:

if i were him i would never get back with you
not after respecting your wishes and not having sex with you
and you used that against him. some people don't and will never
know how good they've got it.

u r meanie tongue

@op
u guys broke up 5times in 2mnts shocked shocked
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Treetop20(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
tope2000:

u r meanie tongue

@op
u guys broke up 5times in 2mnts shocked shocked
tell yourself the truth!
what man will get with a woman who doesn't respect
him as a man? who demeans him? oh he should wait
until she slaps him around right?
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by tope2000(f): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
Treetop20:

tell yourself the truth!
what man will get with a woman who doesn't respect
him as a man? who demeans him? oh he should wait
until she slaps him around right?

Lol . . . . . . . . I guess this is a case of you dont appreciate what you have/got until u lose it undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
If he sent you that text would get back with him? There you go.
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
It depends on how close the two of u are to each other,else d guy will capitalize on that and take advantage of u,n u'll b headin for heartbreak.So be careful
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2009
So sorry,didn't get to read ur post,just acted on the topic.My badd
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2009
If u still love ur guy,u both can still make it work ok.Personally,i cant take such an insult from a lady,n it wil take only d grace of God for me to even return her call except i love her,but everybody aint same ok.Pray his heart gets softened,n when it does,u better apologise to him n be good,n never make d mistake of sayin shits about ur ex,cos it really kills love
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Macgreat(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
If i should recieve that kind of text message,i will walk and never look back or make with you then ask for sex. . . When the did is done "na exit" sharply. . .
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by lancevader(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
macgreat ahahn yu aint serious o lol cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Macgreat(m): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
One question: are you sure you love him or you want him to "screw your brains out"
maybe you want him to SCREW you so badly that you think your in love while you wait for the day he ask for sex. . . Maybe,you despirate to have him inside thats why you pick up unreasonable fight sad
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Woodpecker(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
babe the only way he'll take u back without holding a serious grudge against u is if tell him how important he is to u. forget all that yarns about him takin u for granted cos if he cares abt u he wont. besides we guys always love it when our egos are stroked
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Macgreat(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2009
How is the guy taking her for granted? The bìtch. . Sorry, the girl confessed she's responsible. Ego ko ego ni. . Ewu Nnama wink
cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Show A Guy How Much You Love Him? by Macgreat(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2009
How is the guy taking her for granted? The bìtch. . Sorry, the girl confessed she's responsible. Ego ko ego ni. . Ewu Nnama wink
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends / What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance / Is There Love In A Polygamous Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.