Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why (4069 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / Drugs To Control Sex Urges (reduce Drastically) In Men. / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by SPAMBOX7: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
The Hakimi stunt is going to live amongst men forever.
Jeff Bezos will wish he had this update before his wife divorced him sending him out of world's no. 1 richest man.

Divorce rate will reduce like mad in America henceforth. Only the most foolish amongst men shall perish henceforth.

In short dem greedy ass hoes will comport themselves in marriage now.. No more "I don't like the fact that he breaths so I want out, please give me half or all of his properties"
.. Everything that has a beginning surely got an end. Hahahaha

What a grand evolution cheesy

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Some Ladies are going to learn how to bend the rules or the American government would look for another policy to implement in favor of the Wives. The truth is that American marriage culture is too childish, and their divorce rates are on the high side. Too much civilization & enlightenment has entered their head....

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Danisaint112(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi is a bad guy. The guy don finally teach men new format.

This format would be favourable to those that can trust their Mum completely. As for me the format sure 1000%. Time to tame this gold diggers excesses.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by datola: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

This format would favourable to those that can trust their Mum.

So, some people will not be able to trust their mums

1 Like

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Reminderz: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
hmm the update has been existing before, which simply means not getting married or signing any marriage contacts... it's just a new form in which Hakimi did his own.. It's the same thing Cristiano Ronaldo have been using...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Danisaint112(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
datola:

So, some people will not be able to trust their mums

Ofcourse some people won't trust their mum with that that.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by RomanGreen: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

Ofcourse some people won't trust their mum with that that.

I'd rather my mum reap me off than my wife. Atleast mum deserves it more than the wife who may end up divorcing you or get bleeped by another d!ck

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by oz4real83(m): 5:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Betrayal rate will also increase, it will be another problem if the person they put over their estate turns out to be a betrayal. We once heard about two former governors in South south Nigeria whose refinery built in South Africa with looted fund, was taken over by the family of the person they put in charge cheesy angry
Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Jazzman01: 6:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

This format would favourable to those that can trust their Mum.

The format will soon cast. They will soon adjust the law so that it will still favour the woman no matter what the guy does even if he decides to use Hakimi's method. Funny enough, it is mostly men that are behind these rules/law formulation. Some men are just too dumb and stupid. Their brains stop functioning once they sight the opposite sex! Bunch of fools!

16 Likes

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by seanwilliam(m): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2023
oz4real83:
Betrayal rate will also increase, it will be another problem if the person they put over their estate turns out to be a betrayal. We once heard about two former governors in South south Nigeria whose refinery built in South Africa with looted fund, was taken over by the family of the person they put in charge cheesy angry
as much as it’s painful to be betrayed by your own family , I think I can still cope with that than make some random biatch take away half of my entire life just because of divorce .

Besides , before I put someone in charge of my properties, I must have vetted them beyond every conceivable doubt.

Mind you , no be every body money dey freak especially our religious parents .

I can entrust my properties with my dad, mom and two of my siblings( I no trust the rest grin). These are people I can trust with anything and sleep with my two eyes close
Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Jazzman01: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Bijou1:
Some Ladies are going to learn how to bend the rules or the American government would look for another policy to implement in favor of the Wives. The truth is that American marriage culture is too childish, and their divorce rates are on the high side. Too much civilization & enlightenment has entered their head....

Exactly. The American Government will look for ways to bend the rules so that it will always favour women. And the saddest part is that most of the people involved in formulating these rules/laws are men. I just don't know what is wrong with them. If it were to be in Africa, I would say that the women probably used juju on them. The crop of women we have these days don't deserve all these privileges and undue advantage they are given.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by pansophist(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2023
The worse thing that happened to this generation is discarding old cultural practices for modernity. Modern people are cursed with the idea that modernity means better.

But we are doing a disservice to ourselves if we discard old cultural marriage practices that have stood the test of times for centuries, to replace it with something so unsophisticated and untested.

And we shall pay dearly for it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by saysoo: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2023
oz4real83:
Put your mum or dad, the wealth stays in your family.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by oz4real83(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2023
saysoo:
Put your mum or dad, the wealth stays in your family.
yes but first of all know the kind of parents you have. There are parents from hell just like marriage partners, was it not somebody's mom that set him and his family on fire somewhere in Nigeria just a few weeks ago? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Danisaint112(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Jazzman01:

The format will soon cast. They will soon adjust the law so that it will still favour the woman no matter what the guy does even if he decides to use Hakimi's method. Funny enough, it is mostly men that are behind these rules/law formulation. Some men are just too dumb and stupid. Their brains stop functioning once they sight the opposite sex! Bunch of fools!

Yeah many men are slaves to their sexual urge. But hey I don't think this format will cast anytime soon. There are just many ways and many line of defense you can cling on.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Danisaint112(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2023
RomanGreen:

I'd rather my mum reap me off than my wife. Atleast mum deserves it more than the wife who may end up divorcing you or get bleeped by another d!ck

You are right. As for me, I no dey shake cause my Mum can 1000% be trusted with this. grin
Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by danzaki63: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2023
You should only do this if you have a prudent and trust worthy Mother, some Mothers are even worse than your wife when it comes to extravagancy.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by efficiencie(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
The Hakimi stunt is going to live amongst men forever.
Jeff Bezos will wish he had this update before his wife divorced him sending him out of world's no. 1 richest man.

Divorce rate will reduce like mad in America henceforth. Only the most foolish amongst men shall perish henceforth.

In short dem greedy ass hoes will comport themselves in marriage now.. No more "I don't like the fact that he breaths so I want out, please give me half or all of his properties"
.. Everything that has a beginning surely got an end. Hahahaha

What a grand evolution cheesy

No it won't rather they will adjust the legal system to account for Hakimi's strategy. The powers that be in the US are interested in destroying families and they will stop at nothing to keep achieving that. Marry when you are a nobody. A woman that marries you when you are nobody and supports you on your way to the top is your wife and she deserves a portion of your wealth. The problem is that most guys flip this and decide to be rich first before getting spouse and this often leads to disaster.
Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by SPAMBOX7: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
efficiencie:

No it won't rather they will adjust the legal system to account for Hakimi's strategy. The powers that be in the US are interested in destroying families and they will stop at nothing to keep achieving that. Marry when you are a nobody. A woman that marries you when you are nobody and supports you on your way to the top is your wife and she deserves a portion of your wealth. The problem is that most guys flip this and decide to be rich first before getting spouse and this often leads to disaster.
If you really think that woman will get shishi from Hamiki then I must say you are really funny. Think again.
Unless Hakimi decides to help her through his mom which is highly unlikely cos they have seen her for what she sees.
Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Omoawoke: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Reminderz:
hmm the update has been existing before, which simply means not getting married or signing any marriage contacts... it's just a new form in which Hakimi did his own.. It's the same thing Cristiano Ronaldo have been using...

These stars have no reason to marry.
Just like mikel obi, singing that paper is a scam.
Ronaldo can bang any girl he wants and nobody gives a shitt, the moment he signs that evil paper, and they catch him in close contact with any babe, he will make headlines, his wife will cry on national TV, he will lose his endorsements and reputation.
The question is what changed? Same girls he has been banging and his partner can’t say shit, he signs paper and loses his freedom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by sisisioge: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
They will soon find a way to combat that initiative grin. If this babe had been paying attention to her husbands books, she wouldn't have been surprised like this. Anyways, I'm in support of Hakimi though, wanting half of his wealth seems so unfair on the guy.
Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by thesicilian: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jazzman01:

Exactly. The American Government will look for ways to bend the rules so that it will always favour women. And the saddest part is that most of the people involved in formulating these rules/laws are men. I just don't know what is wrong with them. If it were to be in Africa, I would say that the women probably used juju on them. The crop of women we have these days don't deserve all these privileges and undue advantage they are given.

Many men nowadays are simpletons, especially in America. Sometimes all it take for a politician to present a bill is for a hot 19yr old girl to rub their bald head in bed

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jazzman01:

The format will soon cast. They will soon adjust the law so that it will still favour the woman no matter what the guy does even if he decides to use Hakimi's method. Funny enough, it is mostly men that are behind these rules/law formulation.

Some men are just too dumb and stupid. Their brains stop functioning once they sight the opposite sex! Bunch of fools!

The bolded is the problem of so many Weak Men.
Re: Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jazzman01:

Exactly. The American Government will look for ways to bend the rules so that it will always favour women.

And the saddest part is that most of the people involved in formulating these rules/laws are men. I just don't know what is wrong with them.

If it were to be in Africa, I would say that the women probably used juju on them. The crop of women we have these days don't deserve all these privileges and undue advantage they are given.

The bolded is deeper than you think.

In as much as there are some SIMPs in corridors of power. I'm boldly telling you that they are very few. Most people at the corridors of power are Authentic Machiavellians.

Here Is the gist you need to understand. Men generally are always in constant war with themselves. Battle of Supremacy precisely. It's either they are fighting Physically Wars or Mind/Silent Wars.

All the Agendas of the world "Social Engineering" are being sponsored by the Underworld Men who would do anything to remain at the Top always. They see themselves as the only ones who can do whatever they like at anytime they like without anyone to question them or hold them accountable.

They understand if many Men becomes too Strong, Powerful & Comfortable, Their position will be Threatened, Thus they devised a way to keep Most Men Emasculated & Average.

Religion, Language, Tribaism, Feminism and all sort of Agenda are very Potent Tools used to control the Masses.

All these Feminism Agenda et all are being sponsored by the Men of the Underworld. So they perfectly know what they are doing!!!

I hope you get it now.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

1 Yr And Girlfriend Hasn't Said I Love You. / 6 Ways To Remind Your Boyfriend How U Love Him / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You're Unique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.