Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) (7967 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Well I didn’t really meet her though cause I was too scared to approach her in that public space .
I was Marveled at bow decently she dressed and how hot she look mehn look at that ass bro, she looked like someone who works hereby and I have decided to get her by all means even if it means spending my school fees just to satisfy her hungry needs.

What should I do next time I see her and how do I approach her.
Is she worth the troubles and do you think she looks responsible?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2023
mynd44
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2023
hmmm!

Is this one male or female, cos i perceive a female using male monicker (pretending to be male) undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2023
That is the perfect P for the CUP.
I hope we got that. This picture has however been in circulation on the social media. OP... See you in court. 😆

1 Like

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2023
This is called invasion of privacy. There is a time for it in jail and a term for it in court.. desist from it oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2023
This guy is always posting lies, all his thread are made of lies.
This was taken from Instagram. Baffles me how people believe his lies.

7 Likes

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by livenija: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2023
cchub:
Talking someone's picture like this is stalking.
downloaded picture

1 Like

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by livenija: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The guy na secondary boy clout chaser

1 Like

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by EriMma1: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Which kind bush eatery be this one? Is this Nairobi Kenya?
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by DesChyko: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
This is called invasion of privacy. There is a time for it in jail and a term for it in court.. desist from it oo
cchub:
Talking someone's picture like this is stalking.

Not in a public place 😏
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Rokiat(f): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Is she aware that you uploaded her pic on here?
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2023
cchub:
Taking someone's picture like this is stalking.
By the way, is this that long nosed boy with a new account? They call him Messi or victor or something.

No I ain’t got no long nose bra
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
hmmm!

Is this one male or female, cos i perceive a female using male monicker (pretending to be male) undecided

Why do you think so ?
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Enskynelson:
That is the perfect P for the CUP.
I hope we got that. This picture has however been in circulation on the social media. OP... See you in court. 😆

Get a good lawyer
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2023
DesChyko:

Not in a public place 😏
are u sure of that.. u must be a lawyer oo. Its better for him to go and converse with her than stalking her. Stalking will not reduce the fear or improve ur confidence
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2023
habsydiamond:

Which privacy ?

Was she not standing in a public place?
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2023
EriMma1:

So every Eatery must be located by a Roadside or What?
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Which privacy ?

Was she not standing in a public place?
is she a model or vixen.. that u are taking her picture without her consent... its better u go and study the law on stalking before u indulge it. When she sues u and the judge asked u.. did she ask u to take her pictures... what will u say That we are in a lawless country doesn't mean everything we do is right.
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by PerfectMan24: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Next time if u see her, ask her "pls do u need a fu*k?" .... "Take my number call me anytime u need a fu*k"
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
is she a model or vixen.. that u are taking her picture without her consent... its better u go and study the law on stalking before u indulge it. When she sues u and the judge asked u.. did she ask u to take her pictures... what will u say That we are in a lawless country doesn't mean everything we do is right.

Did I use her picture for fraud?
Did you know if she just photo bombed my shots that I took of the eatery ?

1 Like

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Next time if u see her, ask her "pls do u need a fu*k?" .... "Take my number call me anytime u need a fu*k"

Uou not serious
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2023
cchub:
Taking someone's picture like this is stalking.
By the way, is this that long nosed boy with a new account? They call him Messi or victor or something.
So you don't know this is a random pic pulled from somewhere? grin
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Did I use her picture for fraud?
Did you know if she just photo bombed my shots that I took of the eatery ?
make I no talk again... if u want her its better to talk to her that stalking. Bye.
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
make I no talk again... if u want her its better to talk to her that stalking. Bye.

How can I be stalking someone I just met for the first time
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
So you don't know this is a random pic pulled from somewhere? grin

Picture wey I snap ?
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Funny how you just calm down to paint false image of someone
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
Is she aware that you uploaded her pic on here?

Yes She is aware
E get anything wey you wan talk again?🥱
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2023
EriMma1:

Naija
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by EriMma1: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So every Eatery must be located by a Roadside or What?

Hahahahaha.. ah.. I nor know say Dem get bush path eatery o. Kikikikikiiii....
No wonder.
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
Well I didn’t really meet her though cause I was too scared to approach her in that public space .
I was Marveled at bow decently she dressed and how hot she look mehn look at that ass bro, she looked like someone who works hereby and I have decided to get her by all means even if it means spending my school fees just to satisfy her hungry needs.

What should I do next time I see her and how do I approach her.
Is she worth the troubles and do you think she looks responsible?

Before you think about going for her why don't you solve your problems first especially your financial issues instead of wasting your money on rubbish Nigerian girls. You can use that money to start up a business
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Before you think about going for her why don't you solve your problems first especially your financial issues instead of wasting your money on rubbish Nigerian girls. You can use that money to start up a business

You are right bro
But all my earnings are in my mothers name 😉

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Plenty Fishes I Caught For My Pregnant Wife / Sitting On A Bike With The Opposite Sex.....right Or Wrong? / What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.