Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) (8013 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by EriMma1: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Naija

Please which part of naija is this wen una com resemble ndi Kenya? No offense.. Kenyans are beautiful people. I like the way their girls dance. The civilized ones O. 👀
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2023
cchub:
Taking someone's picture like this is stalking.
By the way, is this that long nosed boy with a new account? They call him Messi or victor or something.

No it is not me I am the one which did the issue about menstruation and Nigerian women. Unfortunately this one is not me because I do not take the face of the lady I just take their nyash when they are on their periods
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Bukky001(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
Well I didn’t really meet her though cause I was too scared to approach her in that public space .
I was Marveled at bow decently she dressed and how hot she look mehn look at that ass bro, she looked like someone who works hereby and I have decided to get her by all means even if it means spending my school fees just to satisfy her hungry needs.

What should I do next time I see her and how do I approach her.
Is she worth the troubles and do you think she looks responsible?

You want to kee yourself for nothing
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by PattyMike(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Nothing dey there bros, na shit full am

1 Like

Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Picture wey I snap ?
Baba na lie grin
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by weslay: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Children of these day don't seem to understand the meaning of privacy.

If you know what's good for you take down that picture before you create unnecessary issues for yourself
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2023
EriMma1:

Please which part of naija is this wen una com resemble ndi Kenya? No offense.. Kenyans are beautiful people. I like the way their girls dance. The civilized ones O. 👀

Immigrants
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2023
PattyMike:
Nothing dey there bros, na shit full am

E better pass dry ynash
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2023
weslay:
Children of these day don't seem to understand the meaning of privacy.

If you know what's good for you take down that picture before you create unnecessary issues for yourself

It’s a free world
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Baba na lie grin

Na u sabi
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Uthmaniyya: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
Well I didn’t really meet her though cause I was too scared to approach her in that public space .
I was Marveled at bow decently she dressed and how hot she look mehn look at that ass bro, she looked like someone who works hereby and I have decided to get her by all means even if it means spending my school fees just to satisfy her hungry needs.

This op na attention seeker, i have been seeing this pic of this girl for more than a month on different Facebook pages and Instagram, and this hediot wants to claim he took the picture of her. U are worse than Nigeria it self. Nonswence
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Uthmaniyya:

This op na attention seeker, i have been seeing this pic of this girl for more than a month on different Facebook pages and Instagram, and this hediot wants to claim he took the picture of her. U are worse than Nigeria it self. Nonswence

Shine your eyes
How come you remember this particular picture of you not a simp

This pic was made viral by me
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Uthmaniyya: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Shine your eyes
How come you remember this particular picture of you not a simp

This pic was made viral by me

Keep on taking pics of girls u see at the eatery, that alone shows us how jobless and ignorant fellow u are, u settle for less. Wer*y
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Funny how you just calm down to paint false image of someone
Ogbeni, stop posting garbage, and fake stories here.
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Rhassidy360: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Go make money first lol
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

You might not see her again
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by saysoo: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Please find nearby toilet, she looks like She wants to poo.
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
EriMma1:

I have a question to ask you when you compare Nigerian women and Kenyan women in bed especially the pu-ssy which one is Sweeter
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bukky001:

You want to kee yourself for nothing

1 or 2 weeks later he will come on nairaland claiming he is looking for drugs to cure his specific STD next thing he will make front page why he is dying in hospital
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
but wait o shey you no get boldness or confidence to approach babe
you dey snap her photo dey show us here na wa to you o so you no fit take ur own decision as a man na until you come here to seek for approval
the one way even shock me be say you say you no mind spending all your school fees on her hungry needs just to get her attention
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is domestic violence
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Mecka: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
Is she aware that you uploaded her pic on here?
will you go out on a date with me?
Re: See The Girl I Met At An Eatery Today (pictures) by Shaneroberts: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.