Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? (25505 Views)

I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Na wah for you ooo. E be like say you dey carry us play. You no get money but get energy to dey do without sense. Abeg, no waste your children future.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by justli: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
It's bad. Don't cause confusion and identity crises. This is the exact reason the bible said men shouldn't dress in women clothing and women shouldn't dress in men clothing.

Transgender is a deases of the mind, don't sow that seed in your innocent child's mind

4 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by GboyegaD(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
dobnina:

The funniest thing is that his wife is pregnant again with their fifth child.

I thought they are separated after he bought her a phone. Besides want it just a few months ago she delivered their fourth child? If this is true, both of them need serious flogging and counseling.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by phemmyfour: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:
Out of my 4 children, it is only the first born I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

It saves me a lot of money s children clothes are expensive.

I bought few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brothers clothes.

A lot of people say it is very bad and it will make her a tomboy. Please is this true?
It's bad, she ll grow up to lose feminism. Na so transgender stuff dey start
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by CodeTemplar: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
You feed them tombrau and now you cloth them all according to the eldest's sex.

Are you real?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by sanya4good(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
This is where you people start to create identity crisis in your children. Dress up your children according to the gender God created them, with this you will minimise the possibility of your children suffering from identity crisis and growing up to become gays or lesbians.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by 77up(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Darnell9:
U no get money yet u no go control your gbola na to born pikin everywhere

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Darnell9:
U no get money yet u no go control your gbola na to born pikin everywhere

No mind them

Causing adolescence crisis up and down
Causing suicide up and down
Causing money induced depression later in life in their adult life
Causing panic attacks and anxiety
Making innocent children tow the part of fraud and prostitution to make money later in life.

Death to all parents without money having more than a child angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by alabo1: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
eshie:
Deuteronomy 22:5
[5]The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Rubbish. Don't women wear trousers as traditional garb even in Israel?
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
You want her to have issues like transgender, abeg give her female clothes only,dont reset her brain to wear Male clothes at this stage.before she go change her name to Gabriel
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by FireUpNow(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maybe you never did scan before you gave birth to her because it seems you bought boy's clothes and God blessed you with a beautiful daughter. Buy her girl's clothes and clothe her like a girl please. You can be using the boys clothes on her until you are able to buy girl clothes as you can see, things are not so easy this period and God almighty that blessed your womb with a beautiful girl will make her life a fulfilling life of a baby girl and a woman. Some are telling you that she will grow to be a tomboy of I wish I disagree with. What about only girl child growing up in midway of say 4 boys? Sometimes she wears her brothers clothes, she won't be a tomboy my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Pat081: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:
Out of my 4 children, it is only the firstborn I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

It saves me a lot of money s children's clothes are expensive.

I bought a few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brother's clothes.

A lot of people say it is very bad and it will make her a tomboy. Please is this true?
How old is the gal ? Answer that first
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
[code][/code]
Mindlog:

Obavoh and his wife re both irresponsible.

Lol
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by deltateam: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:
Out of my 4 children, it is only the first born I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

I bought few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brothers clothes.

It's very bad and that's how some of these bitter feminists started. When you want to correct it, it might be too late

Why not boys pass their clothes down to boys while your girls pass down to girls.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Adesuwag(m): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
You can’t even provide the basics of life for your kids but you won’t stop procreating.

You’re intentionally walking into the rabbit hole of Poverty.
Continue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Laird(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Probz:
Clothes have literally no gender, and there was a time when pink was considered masculine and blue feminine. Do whatever you want, OP.

Please You are not in this life to impress anyone.

You have bills. It's a child. A lady child can wear men's clothes. It means nothing. Don't spend unecessarily for social validation

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by bepositive11: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you can't afford girl clothes, try to borrow from your family and friends who have daughters older than yours.

Obavoh:

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Darnell9(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
dobnina:

The funniest thing is that his wife is pregnant again with their fifth child.
Jesus!!!!
You must be kidding.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Guyman01: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Its this same OP that reported his wife giving birth recently and having a discharge he posted her dirty pant online and he can't even buy the appropriate cloth for his daughter and his wife is now pregnant with their fifth child, both him and his wife are constituting a menace and nuisance to society

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by NoToPile: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obav. oh international

We hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Are girls' clothes not sold in bend down boutique(Okrika)?

Why give birth to the number of children you struggle to provide for, just imagining the lack your children are struggling with because you and their mother chose not to be responsible with procreation.

I Felt sad for the children when he said he buys cloth for only the first born, then that one passes it down to the younger ones cry

Why do Nigerians do that? U know you are still struggling with your finances, why bring plenty children to the world to add up to your financial problems

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Sleekfingers: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
She is still a baby. So I don't see anything wrong with it.
But when she is about 2 - 3 years. Start buying her female clothes and accessories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Tvoice: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Na so e take dey start, yes it is bad, na from clapp dem dey enter dance
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Bfly: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Except you are transferring his brother's old cloth because you are broke. Aside that, You are...
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by ValeeLove(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
frozen70:

She is already going to be a Tom boy

Well as she grows stick to girls dresses for her
First sentence: How do you know?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

Please with the way the world is currently it will be one way ticket to sending your child to the abominable community of lgbtq if she turns out to be a tomboy
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by shaybebaby(f): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

Tell them if they ain't buying the things they prefer her to wear for her, they can shut the f up.

But on a lighter note, that baby up there is a cutie 😍
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Enemyofpeace: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
It is not good o. There are clothes for mails and femails, and there are also clothes for university sex, that can be warned by either mail or femail.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Enemyofpeace: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
shaybebaby:

Tell them if they ain't buying the things they prefer her to wear for her, they can shut the f up.

But on a lighter note, that baby up there is a cutie 😍
come let's make our own baby tonight

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by isabi2lof: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
Buy Ankara and sew for her , it's a way cheaper , Babaolomo cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26 Things That Happen When You Grow Up In An African house / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. / When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.