Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? (25509 Views)

I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Thomasankara(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
It's bad, unless it's a female son
[/color]I can authoritatively say this comment is induced. By sugar and Garri
[color=#770077]

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by CartelKenneth: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
I for leave am na make she wear pant dey run for Street
Useless man
U bringing someone into this life to suffer with u

E no go better for u aswr

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by highoctane: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
eshie:
Deuteronomy 22:5
[5]The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Misquote ,
Misquote,
Misquote.
Study and read the Bible with deep sense
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by emanobis(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Is it wrong to Dress her in Female cloth??

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Karleb(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
I wish the government could take our sperm and eggs and give it to us until we are financially capable.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by rezzy: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
It is not bad o
But before she becomes aware of herself, get her female clothes. example gowns and skirt
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by frozen70(f): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
ValeeLove:
First sentence: How do you know?

That's how it works by nature

What were you expecting
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Youngsage: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
When will you Nairalanders realize that the O.P is a bloody troll fgs!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Umadam: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
It doesn't mean anything abeg
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Probz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

The only sensible comment on this thread

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Probz(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
There’s nothing wrong with girls wearing rugged sneakers or blue (which was seen as feminine and unmanly 100 years ago, whereas pink was the opposite, like I said); there’s nothing wrong with Igbo/south-south men wearing half-shimi underneath their wrappers (it just makes more sense than wearing trousers underneath and defeating the purpose of putting on a traditional wrapper in the first place, doesn’t it?) or Muslim men doing the same with their thobes; there’s absolutely nothing wrong with women wearing Snap-back/caps (on the contrary, I actually love a woman in a cap) and so-on. The men of the Bible didn’t wear trousers, nor did the women dress up in frilly pink. These things are social constructs, not biological realities. That’s why (as much as I don’t mind Deeper Life is an overall church) I laugh at all these confused post-colonial man-made doctrines about how women shouldn’t wear trousers and should basically dress like underpaid Akwa Ibom housemates just so the men can have one less thing by to w*nk over. I understand the thing about hair-covering in the church but the rest is utter nonsense.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Oomardesigns: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
So you want to raise mini bobrisky abi
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by peacettw: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
Hmm in this hard economy u are given birth to 4 children hmm u get mind

This.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by lordally(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2023
sharone21:

... Some things are legal basis for divorce especially when the woman has tolerated enough.... Why take someone from her parents only to suffer them- constant sex, constant cooking , constant care for so called family and little care for herself.... Women sacrifices their l8fe that is why it is good to marry a HUSBAND.

How person go marry still be like widow?

Bro go for counselling.

Laugh Dom keeh me. Abeg no kill me with laugh abeg 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Delightsome2023: 1:42am On Apr 17, 2023
dobnina:

The funniest thing is that his wife is pregnant again with their fifth child.
mumu how e take consign you?
He dey come beg you of money?
You and that mindlog moniker una two no get sense
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Probz(m): 3:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Oomardesigns:
So you want to raise mini bobrisky abi

Nothing like that. It’s just that there are some things which are more about changing social constructs and politics than anything that actually makes sense.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Devonelle(f): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2023
Buy okirika for her. SIMPLE
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by pek(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2023
shaybebaby:

Gboromiro! He is raising the kids in the way he is capable and hasn't asked for anyone to pay for their clothing.

Anyone that feels a gorgeous baby girl MUST wear girlie clothes knows where the shops are. Put your money where your mouth is. He ain't complaining, the complainers should pay up or shut up.. including you.
He aint complaining yet he created a thread for it. Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Oluwaseunomo: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2023
Bahamas95:
First of all I don't understand what you mean by "female daughter". undecided

Oga/madam don't destroy that child with your hands, allow her wear the right clothes. Even if she wanna wear boys clothes it should be once in a while. They're gays i don't like them too

I dislike tomboys with passion, this is one of the reasons I don't like Teni......I prefer her sister Niniola.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Oluwaseunomo: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2023
dobnina:

Amebo
Did I tag you or did I mention you.
Who did I beat, who is crying?
Even the OP did not talk, it's now you that is opening your mouth.
You have gotten your 2 mins of Fame, now run along.
You should learn to stay in your business, i know you will attack me but learn to stay in your business if you want to go far in life.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by lucky4west: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2023
get her female clothes, God our creator specified it clearly in his Book the Holy Bible, even though some modern Christians think otherwise, shock await anyone who dies in such state of wearing clothes belonging to opposite sex...again not sow bad seed of bobrisky and co for your child mind ooh...buy the little female clothes you can afford
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by dobnina(f): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
You should learn to stay in your business, i know you will attack me but learn to stay in your business if you want to go far in life.
Ode
Did I mention you.
How is my response affecting your life. If you had focused on your miserable life, you won't have time to reply my quote.
Now run along, your 2 mins of Fame is now over.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by dobnina(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
Just went through your posts
Gosh! now I blame myself for trading words with someone like you. This is the last mention you attention seeker will get from me.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Oluwaseunomo: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2023
dobnina:

Ode
Did I mention you.
How is my response affecting your life. If you had focused on your miserable life, you won't have time to reply my quote.
Now run along, your 2 mins of Fame is now over.
You proof no different from a typical Nigerian girl block head adamant and frustrated i am not the reason why you're used and dumped like a piece of trash o so channel your frustration on the people who turned you into a evening newspaper
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Emdebby2: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's bad. This is how transgender starts.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Do what you can afford or if you’re concerned, try to buy more gender neutral clothes. Jeans and T-shirts can be used by everyone. Focus on stuff like that so that when he passes them down, it’s still perfectly suited for the younger ones

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by kelspinall(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
lols .abeg stop
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Probz:
Clothes have literally no gender, and there was a time when pink was considered masculine and blue feminine. Do whatever you want, OP.

Really? How' do clothes have no gender?
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Probz:

Nothing like that. It’s just that there are some things which are more about changing social constructs and politics than anything that actually makes sense.

What are the things that are more about changing social constructs?
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by jessylaurel(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Obavoh:
Out of my 4 children, it is only the first born I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

It saves me a lot of money s children clothes are expensive.

I bought few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brothers clothes.

A lot of people say it is very bad and it will make her a tomboy. Please is this true?

It's bad. She would love to see herself dressed in beautiful baby gown when going through her baby pictures as an adult.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Image123(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
LordReed:

No, it's not true. My daughters wear trousers 99% of the time but they are not even remotely tomboys. Her brothers influence is more likely to turn her tomboy rather then the clothes.

Ohh, so trousers belong to men at last. i pray
we'll all be alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / 26 Things That Happen When You Grow Up In An African house / When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.