Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? (25507 Views)

I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by efficiencie(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:
Out of my 4 children, it is only the first born I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

It saves me a lot of money s children clothes are expensive.

I bought few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brothers clothes.

A lot of people say it is very bad and it will make her a tomboy. Please is this true?

If the picture you uploaded is that of your daughter then you are an irresponsible parent oh. You can ask your question without posting a picture. Dress your baby appropriately. Understand that whatever you do now will become a foundation for that child tomorrow. Also If you fail as a parent, remember that you will be held accountable for setting up your child to struggle later in life.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Slurity(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:
Out of my 4 children, it is only the first born I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

I bought few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brothers clothes.

A lot of people say it is very bad and it will make her a tomboy. Please is this true?
They are talking nonsense. Go ahead please. Tell them to tell you the definition of boys cloth.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by officialfestus(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin
Mindlog:

Obavoh and his wife are both irresponsible.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by richie240: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Just don't come and disturb our peace 15 yrs from now by opening a "my 18yr old daughter behaves like a boy" thread ok?!
cool
Obavoh:

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Ewroghene1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
It's bad, unless it's a female son
I don laugh tire 😂
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by pek(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
For the fact you are asking clearly shows you know it is bad. How do you dress a girl on a boy's clothes and you think it is good?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Reelmii: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Most babies clothes are unisex so most times its not obvious,, except if the child is already like 5yrs plus
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Zealag(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Another transgendered loading...
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Probz:
Clothes have literally no gender, and there was a time when pink was considered masculine and blue feminine. Do whatever you want, OP.
The only sensible comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by garriAndsugar: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

The only sensible comment on this thread
grin.very sensible

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by jubrilsmoke(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
there’s nothing wrong with it.. it’s actually cool if that’s what you can afford.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by eepeepook: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
A lot of people say it is very bad
Let them buy the clothes then.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Oparasunny125(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
wahala
Which one is female son ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tyto23
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by kestolove95(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
You want a female version of bobrisky as a dota abi
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by qtx(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Iliveforever:
Na so another bobrisky go start.

Female son😂😂
lol
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by garriAndsugar: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Oparasunny125:
wahala
Which one is female son ?
The Op was talking about his female daughter in his original post
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by ussv: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Not at this point
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by bigtt76(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Clothes does not make a gay or lesbian or tomboys. Live according to your means.

If you look at the Royal family, their children are dressed in recycled clothings of nephews, nieces or cousins u till such a time when they are grown enough to be bought their own fitted dresses.

Kids grow too fast and at that rate you can't afford to buy new dresses every week or month.

Obavoh:

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by DrDunamis(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

With the wey satan dey take shuk LGBTQ for everything you sure say you wan give am leg for your pikin life too?
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Charx122: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=AsomStructures post=122538002]Get her a female dress. She's a girl not boy. Yes!! I understand their situation of the country and that's why u need to hustle harder cos u owe ur children the very best
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide[/quote
But ladies dress like guys these days so why are you bothering yourself shirt and shorts, shirt and jeans those it matter.?
Oga it only matters if you start dressing a son like a woman.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Very bad.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Unrated900(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dat pikin wan resembled potabu wit him eye
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Neddyogu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Which one be female Son again oo? U don Dey run kolosis laidis oo grin
@ OP, there’s nothing wrong with dressing ur kid with her older siblings’ hand-me-downs. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by ajakuai(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
transgendered loading....................
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Guyman01: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
shaybebaby:

Tell them if they ain't buying the things they prefer her to wear for her, they can shut the f up.

But on a lighter note, that baby up there is a cutie 😍
Keep promoting poverty they will soon birth the 7 child, OP is not even up to 30 years and he is having a 5th child soon from his young wife that is barely 23 years old

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by APCNig: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
angry

Don't cause identity crisis in the little child ... Get her female accessories to compliment the cloths

I am sure you don't have kids yet.

So if a girl starts wearing boys' clothes, she will not know whether she is a girl or a boy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by shaybebaby(f): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Guyman01:

Keep promoting poverty they will soon birth the 7 child, OP is not even up to 30 years and he is having a 5th child soon from his young wife that is barely 23 years old
His life, his choice.
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by GeeM: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

it's bad

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by CartelKenneth: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Darnell9:
U no get money yet u no go control your gbola na to born pikin everywhere

Best comment I’ve see all thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by GeeM: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

it's bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26 Things That Happen When You Grow Up In An African house / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. / When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.