Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? (25464 Views)

I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Obavoh: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Out of my 4 children, it is only the first born I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

It saves me a lot of money s children clothes are expensive.

I bought few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brothers clothes.

A lot of people say it is very bad and it will make her a tomboy. Please is this true?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by garriAndsugar: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
It's bad, unless it's a female son

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Ireportlive: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
angry

Don't cause identity crisis in the little child ... Get her female accessories to compliment the cloths

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by AsomStructures: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Get her a female dress. She's a girl not boy. Yes!! I understand their situation of the country and that's why u need to hustle harder cos u owe ur children the very best
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Nazgul: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Female daughter? grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Aboks(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
You want her to be tomboy

What of male daughter

Lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Iliveforever(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na so another bobrisky go start.

Female son😂😂

42 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Bahamas95(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
First of all I don't understand what you mean by "female daughter". undecided

Oga/madam don't destroy that child with your hands, allow her wear the right clothes. Even if she wanna wear boys clothes it should be once in a while.

I dislike tomboys with passion, this is one of the reasons I don't like Teni......I prefer her sister Niniola.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Caaz: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
**,female daughter***

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Darnell9(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
U no get money yet u no go control your gbola na to born pikin everywhere

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by flokii: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Restrict her to female clothes so she won't become tomboy later. While her mates are busy slaying, she'd be in her own world lost with t-shirts and trousers.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Obavoh:
Out of my 4 children, it is only the first born I buy clothes for and he passes it down to his younger ones once he outgrows them.

I bought few girl clothes for my only daughter but most times she wears her brothers clothes.

A lot of people say it is very bad and it will make her a tomboy. Please is this true?

She is already going to be a Tom boy

Well as she grows stick to girls dresses for her

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Remudiagan: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Try to buy your female daughter fairly used clothes. Not too expensive

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by TheLordofHost: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Female daughter?? cheesy
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Mindlog: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Are girls' clothes not sold in bend down boutique(Okrika)?

Why give birth to the number of children you struggle to provide for, just imagining the lack your children are struggling with because you and their mother chose not to be responsible with procreation.

26 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by blazepascal(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
bloody hell..dont do that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Probz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Clothes have literally no gender, and there was a time when pink was considered masculine and blue feminine. Do whatever you want, OP.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Chetas81(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bad parents occupied Nigeria nowadays OLOSHO mother and OLOSHO daughter's every corner of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by IamdbuII: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Please send a dm to my new clothing company @maldives_island_collections on Instagram and my company can get you some clothes. Its part of my doings as a public figure

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by dobnina(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Are girls' clothes not sold in bend down boutique(Okrika)?

Why give birth to the number of children you struggle to provide for, just imagining the lack your children are struggling with because you and their mother chose not to be responsible with procreation.
The funniest thing is that his wife is pregnant again with their fifth child.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by ominilongest(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
If that is what you have give it to her let her wear,it looks good on her

But if u have other options mama buy better cloth for her o

Moreover me I like girls wey dey rock men's top

Noting spoil

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by TheBTCinvestor: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by JustcallmeFavou(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

Ma, I understand your point. But it's better you don't invite unnecessary vibes to your baby girl. If getting new clothes for her are too expensive. Then why not go for the felly used clothes, like the 1st grade types? Most of them are of good quality, are more beautiful, and last longer if well taken care of.

Stop wearing her boy's clothes please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by eshie(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
garriAndsugar:
It's bad, unless it's a female son
Deuteronomy 22:5
[5]The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

You cant dress your daughter like a boy because you want to save money it is wrong...your daughter has to be feminine..and you shouldn't raise her like how you raise boys

4 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Todaymedia: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
See reasons why Peter Obi Should Let Go, and Build Labour Party ahead of 2027 Election

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hom_NKn-hIQ

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by vastolord4(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
This OP you like confusions.. please its too early to guide this kid through that path..

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by polite2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Very wrong...why would u want to create another gender confused being.

We are still battling with the likes of bobrisky, James brown and co

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hmm in this hard economy u are given birth to 4 children hmm u get mind

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by money121(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Mindlog: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
dobnina:

The funniest thing is that his wife is pregnant again with their fifth child.

Obavoh and his wife are both irresponsible.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obavoh:

Don't turn your daughter to a Tomboy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.