Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms (33888 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Blissful45(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
It largely depends on the stage of the marriage. If the marriage is still very young, there is no point having separate rooms. But by time they are done having kids, they can have separate rooms. Besides, people need space and privacy at times. Space to think and get more productive, either of the spouse could be a distraction at some point. Personally, I will never have separate rooms with my wife's. Been in one room increase the bond, intimacy and love that exists within us.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yes, everything is wrong
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by silverkings: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rubbiish:
There is nothing wrong with it
That way everyone can have their own space & personal time. Even in marriage we still need personal time
it's not advisable please.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
God forbid!....I no fit!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by fredoooooo: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yes
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Enemyofpeace: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
The two shall become one
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by backtovillage: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Next generation would be like "is there any thing bad husband and wife sleeping in separate house?".

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Shantyken(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:
When both of them are too proud to come for sex then they become strangers to themselves...

This ur user name is too stimulating ooo

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Itisallright: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
cry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by highchief1: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
farous:
Please is there anything wrong that husband,wife and children all have and sleep separately in their respective rooms and bed.

Must husband and wife share same bed and room to define intimacy/closeness and bond between them or what can be called martal bed.
too much bonding no good so that if one of them die the other person go fit survive.when I lost someone very close to me I vowed to avoid going too close to ppl.make anybody no bond with me Abeg
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by isabi2lof: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by 123readygo: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by hedonister: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
I can't believe that Abuja looks like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgcK7xANp80
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Itisallright: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
We sometimes need privacy, so nothing is wrong having separate rooms
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Sucre6: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's a complete aberration of nature
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by President2001(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
When couple are getting older there must be
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by TheDemola: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Capital YES
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
I prefer it that way
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Gasayi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nothing is wrong , I sleep in a separate room.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Theta1: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
God bless you for this.
Those discussion, either before we sleep or during the night when we both wake up to use the toilet are important. I will rather use her room for a praying room.
All what we are doing together is a good example to our children.
Puss360:
Sleeping together is just a preference... Some likes it, some don't....
But all I know is , when you love and get married to your best friend, then you guys will do everything single thing together without it looking weird .....
Sleeping together makes a couple very close and very free with eachother...
It also makes one to be acutely aware of the health of the other....
It also makes their kids see the importance of Love when both parents sleeps together....
It also makes sex to be spontaneous instead of "timetable"....
It also makes it easier for both of them to discuss mental, physical, and social issues together especially those nighttime gist before sleeping.....

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Omoawoke: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
These some-men never heard of a vasectomy? undecided

Make the guy cut his balls ba, make he come discover later say the kids are not his..

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by TheDemola: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rubbiish:
There is nothing wrong with it
That way everyone can have their own space & personal time. Even in marriage we still need personal time

Wrong! "And two shall become one."

There is nothing like having your own space/personal time in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by emmydee(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sleeping in separate rooms is the beginning of a broken marriage. It means you only sleep together with you want sex! This brews a lot of trouble in marriage. Do you realize that a man or a woman can get inside his room or her room and be chatting with the opposite sex late at night because the space is available? Do you realize that a lot can actually go wrong in that setting?
I have always argued that husband and wife should sleep on same bed. This helps to settle quarrels in time rather than carrying them for days.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by JaskanFactor: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
blood is thicker than water, nobody is perfect, giving each other some space can only help in my opinion.
If everybody was perfect, my suggestion will be same bedroom inside same pocket and socks.

Failing that, all you by staying ontop of each other is increase the load stress of the marriage.

Some American historian said in ancient times before oyinbo people took over the world, husbands and wifes used to be in adjacent buildings.
Call me what you like, you asking too much to share same room with anybody for the rest of your life, if you have a choice.

Half the problem of the human race is trying to live up to the standard of angels, when every creature is half angel half beast at least.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by crackhouse(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's normal.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by sukkot: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ideal situation is get two beds in the same room and a divider in the room to partition your spaces. This way you have your own space but don't feel far apart
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Starz825(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
fyzaila:
Sharing thesame bed does not necessarily create any bond of intimacy between couples. A husband can have his wife sleeping next to him and still be chatting side chick.
and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Lexusgs430: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
farous:
Please is there anything wrong that husband,wife and children all have and sleep separately in their respective rooms and bed.

Must husband and wife share same bed and room to define intimacy/closeness and bond between them or what can be called martal bed.

Very wrong ........ Why would you want separate rooms ....... Why then did you get married......
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Henryfortune(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
If You don't know anything say just keep quiet rather than been this hostile to a small topic as many n relationship..
Kobojunkiee:
Then such where never men, to begin with, but walking dummies pretending to be men. If what makes you a man or woman is rendered meaningless by a mere surgical procedure, then you were near fully whole from your beginning. undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Moh247: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
My uncle stays in separate room with his wife and I think I kind of like the Idea, I practice it with my girlfriend and I find it cool
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by GeeM: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
farous:

nothing wrong
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by simfrost90210: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
smiley .., shows there's time for everything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.