Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms (33893 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by LastProphet: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
crows2ravens:
Generally science says things like sharing beds and eating from same plates promote bonding/attachment between any two people, even of same sex. How much more a married couple?
Many of us with close friends while growing up will see that the ones we hold dear are those we shared things with. It's simple human psychology.
However, every couple can choose whatever works for them. Some of us need some personal space too. But we should all know that when you don't share bed with your spouse, it's easier to fall apart when there's misunderstanding.

Did science say you must bond with your wife because your life depends on it? Must you bond with your wife? Is that your destiny? Is that the only achievement you came to this world to achieve? Do you not have other dreams and ambitions that give you sleepless nights just thinking and planning on it? Is your wife or husband all there is to life? No wonder black countries are poor
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Balofariojames: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sleeping together is good for
1.aside the already mentioned points, it gives you the opportunity to monitor what ever happened between both of you, ie any time I notice any dream dreamed by my wife, I always tape her and says let pray over it.
2. It also makes you closer more to each other

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by hatedisplace: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
farous:
Please is there anything wrong that husband,wife and children all have and sleep separately in their respective rooms and bed.

Must husband and wife share same bed and room to define intimacy/closeness and bond between them or what can be called martal bed.
No, if you started sleeping separately from day one
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by LastProphet: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sucre6:
It's a complete aberration of nature

Like your grandfather and ancestors that had separate rooms abi? You are clearly an aberration too
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by biyams(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
If that's how they started living from day one..continue....why start separating room with the love of your life na
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Lyns32uk(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
The wife will freely be chatting with her boyfriend.
farous:
Please is there anything wrong that husband,wife and children all have and sleep separately in their respective rooms and bed.

Must husband and wife share same bed and room to define intimacy/closeness and bond between them or what can be called martal bed.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by matm: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Thiefnubuu and his useless wife sleeps separately. She can't stand his morning bad breath.

Respect for elders is purely African ,no matter what.
You can only make such a reference to your age mate.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Deenillah(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Funny thing is, myself and bae was having this same very conversation. She was saying something about how we'll get a house with about six to seven bedrooms, one will be our master bedroom where we share and then separate one for herself and.. "for which person house?" I interjected as i didn't even let her finish her sentence.

Hantee, you're already my privacy and we ain't having separate beds. NEVER! not in my house.

Honestly and personally, I don't see why a husband and wife will live under one roof, then still have separate room for privacy, PRIVACY? what sort if i may ask?

We too dey copy Western culture abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Biletaste(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
One of my love languages is physical touch so nope not for me.

I need morning spooning and occasional cuddles through the night.
I can see you love sex.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Ellasure: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
This question is very relevant and the answer here is meant for couples that have just sma concern for their spirituality and future business developments.

It is not good at all for you to be sleeping with your wife everyday on the same bed in the same room. Common, you need some spaces for other things that matters to life, living and your future development.

Your wife sleeping with you every blessed day is a spying action on you spiritually and monitoring agent which can turn evil or good depending on the nature of the woman.

Women will not tell you young man, they don't sleep at night and I don't really know what they do Ooooh. Check it out, you recall that you sleep before them at night and if you wake up to weee you will still find them partially awake ie if you do a little spying on her too.

When men go out to look for household chop money during the day time that is when women now sleep.

Men and women are negative and positive spiritualities and if one uses the night more than the other you should expect certain results.

In the 1970 and beyond, all men maintain a room and only calls in the wife at wanted hours. Such men also possess great spirituality and economic powers to maintain their cultural heritage.

It is also said that spiritual visitation and support hardly come to men that sleep every night with a woman either wife or concubine.

Therefore, if you have the means to provide a room for your wife encourage her to stay in her room and come to your room only when needed. This could put the man in control of his household. Contact mature men for further discussion.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by onuman: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
A lot is wrong in husband and wife sleeping in different rooms.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by onuman: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:
When both of them are too proud to come for sex then they become strangers to themselves...

That's the shorter way to divorce.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Mjsg: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Spouse that sleeps together stays together
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by KUNZEH(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
OboOlora:
No, nothing is wrong.
Infact, they don’t need to be having s2x, they can rent face me I face u and be living apart having only phone intimacy

Op, u de think like this dunce below:
You want chop ban
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Toks2008(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
farous:

I love seperate rooms.

It adds sparks to the union. You know that feeling of sleeping with a flat mate lol!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Rubbiish(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lyns32uk:
The wife will freely be chatting with her boyfriend.
A cheat will always find time to cheat.
Are u saying those spouses cheating on their partners don't sleep in same room? It has to do with the resolve of each individual not to cheat & not by sleeping in same room.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Then such where never men, to begin with, but walking dummies pretending to be men. If what makes you a man or woman is rendered meaningless by a mere surgical procedure, then you were near fully whole from your beginning. undecided

Scared of the doctor's knife cheesy
Don't listen to other excuses they give as the reason.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by okoroemeka(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
farous:

there is everything wrong with it,God forbid my wife will sleep and live in a separate room,way?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Gamesmart: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

Just say you want to be tapped every night jor. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by SWATMan: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Divoc19:
Having your own space while still married can strengthen your union. It's also called Respect my Space

Pure lie. Guess you are not married if you are and believe what you just posted, then you do not understand the real meaning of marriage. Sleeping together has more advantages than being apart. Talking from experience.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Gamesmart: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Puss360:
Sleeping together is just a preference... Some likes it, some don't....
But all I know is , when you love and get married to your best friend, then you guys will do everything single thing together without it looking weird .....
Sleeping together makes a couple very close and very free with eachother...
It also makes one to be acutely aware of the health of the other....
It also makes their kids see the importance of Love when both parents sleeps together....
It also makes sex to be spontaneous instead of "timetable"....
It also makes it easier for both of them to discuss mental, physical, and social issues together especially those nighttime gist before sleeping.....

Sex at 1am every last Monday of the month is the best o! smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

I think you all are missing the point.

That they have separate rooms does not mean they must sleep apart every night.

Ladies need space sometimes and even one big room is not enough for ladies in most cases.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by SWATMan: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
Even though some religious settings kick against it, I don't really see anything wrong there. If you truly love and care for each other, it won't affect your relationship.or marriage or even encourage any form of drifting or cheating. After all, when you guys were dating, you were sleeping apart for the most part of it, yet you got married.

I'm big on personal space and privacy especially when sleeping. Most times before I finally retire for the night, Im usually on the phone for hours and this might disturb the other person or means I'll have to adjust and drop the habit which may not sit well with me, like sort of inconveniencing myself. So, I'll rather just be apart.

Another reason I don't really fancy the idea of a shared space is because, some men don't know how to sleep. some just want to use you as pillow, holding you while sleeping and at the end of the day you don't get to sleep well or even sleep at all. That's not bonding, you're depriving yourself of good quality sleep which will take a toll on your health in the long run. If you want to bond, during the day, we could cuddle each other and have our lovey dovey moments ( not sex) It could even be at the beach. So there should be time and space for everything.

I remember the last time I visited my guy. He wouldn't let me sleep and I just hated him for it. He wanted to use me as pillow. Go now oga, he just wants to rest his big head on my tommy and chest. Na so I push am go one corner. Sofri go for ground on cold tiles and slept off like a baby. Next morning baba dey tell me say, "I was just looking at you last night" huh.. I said "and so? Make person no sleep because she come visit you. Abeg park well. Even if we were married, I would have still done the same thing.
I love my sleep!

Lastly, whether you sleep in the same room in each other's arms o, or sleep in separate rooms, person wey wan cheat go still cheat. A man will remove his wife's hand from his body and still go meet Ekaete for her room sleep with her. So why deprive myself of natures beautiful gift for one yeye bonding wey no work? Bondfire!

The question is for married couples and not fornicators.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Didi2d(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Personally I don't like it. For me it's those that are cheating that encourages such
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by davidtemi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:
When both of them are too proud to come for sex then they become strangers to themselves...
What is sex...
I dnt knw why people (of young age) always think first thing in marriage is sex.
As I am typing right now my wife is in her room with d kids. No big deal in sleeping separately abeg
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Mozibee007(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
The woman can have a separate room just to keep her stuff. But she must always sleep in her husband's room.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Coolgent(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

Chai Alhaja u too much
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by DMerciful(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
If you're not yet married or a young couple,
sleeping in separate rooms will weaken your marriage seriously, do not do it.

Staying in same room helps the relationship esp with frequent sex which is key to harmonious relationship
farous:

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Kobojunkiee: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
armyofone:
■ Scared of the doctor's knife cheesy Don't listen to other excuses they give as the reason.
Imagine the nonsense excuses! undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Pimine: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

Rokiat. I'm with you jare 👍

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms by Bahamas95(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
She can have her separate room to keep her stuffs but we must be sleeping together. I can't resist cuddling my baby every night and I don't see us stopping it when we get married because we're used to it already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise / A Mother And Her Son Sex Love Toiling - Real Damn Story! (Mom & son sex Story) / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.