Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo (29497 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

"Can't return a governor elect'

What kind of English is that ?

The guy is correct. Some of you no de read.
Go check the definition of ''return'' in Section 152 of the Electoral Act.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by asobo1: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
MountHoreb:

Don't bring religion into it. People voted for her because they believed in her but her desperation will not win the election for her. Everything about you people na religion.
You are not being truthful to yourself. Religion/ethnicity and party is what is playing out in Adamawa. The woman referred to other tribes as smaller tribes

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Ofunaofu: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
rayvelez:
The injustice go enter everybody

Honestly, it must go round
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by asekoline(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
To imagine that this animal is a youth! Tueh
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Emir8: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
fatherjesse:
Abba Moro, that same senator beating a lady over a intimacy gadget in a intimacy gadget shop not long ago, who would take him serious if not agbadorians?
Abba Moro is a senator from Benue. This is Abbo
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by connkg(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Can we now say that this is treason?
Can we say that swearing in anyone from this on May 29th will be an end to democracy?
Will such a call be "heating-up the polity"?

Can the Minister of Information speak on this. We need to know which party to tell to "go to court".
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by udemzyudex(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
So they should go to court?
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by abidem4real: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Redhot0007: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
The Love Machine man on the beat. Well it has gotten to the level where who carry planks, guns, police and all that pass, will arrange anyone to announce him/her winner and tell others go to court. Tinubu tried it, he may or may not succeed, others are learning.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Hoelujohn: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blissful45:
So who has the power to nullify an election that the results have already been announced?

Pls nairalanders, today is my birthday. Pray for me and show me some love. I have never celebrated my birthday before. I am not Davido and I don't have rich people but I know I have nairaland family. Nothing is too small. Pls favor me: 30:46:14:44:71 FirstBank PLC

God bless
I also announced NNPP candidate winner. Make una go court if you are not satisfied

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Blissful45(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I also announced NNPP candidate winner. Make una go court if you are not satisfied

Show me birthday love bro

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Welcomme:
You people just like saying nonsense. Most of the christians in Adamawa voted for FINTIRI. If not for the christian votes, FINTIRI by now would have been a gonner.
Get your fact right.

Many Christians voted for her.. I know many of my cycle that are Christians who voted her..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
MountHoreb:

Don't bring religion into it. People voted for her because they believed in her but her desperation will not win the election for her. Everything about you people na religion.
Religion holds supreme in Adamawa state politics..

I have lived almost all my life here, and you can't tell me otherwise..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
asobo1:
You are not being truthful to yourself. Religion/ethnicity and party is what is playing out in Adamawa. The woman referred to other tribes as smaller tribes
If Fintiri manages to return to govt house, he will so deal with Fulanis..

Many appointments will elude them..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by tenpipsperday: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
The reason for GO TO COURT because they have bought it all
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by byteem: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
slivertongue:
Absolute rubbish. By law INEC rec can't return a governor elected

Go to court
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Bgetto: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
The same Hudu announced the election inconclusive
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by mrkia(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
As rubbriouos as this sounds, Abbo's message revealed two things. that:

1. PDP started the hooliganism that led to the inconclusivity of the first ballot.

2. Abbo is behind the shambolic announcement of declaring a loser of the election as the winner

Culprits are: Abbo, Atiku, Fintiri, Biani and maybe INEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Ihengwu: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
What an idiot. This is the mentality of people making laws for us.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by dododawa1: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
This woman man ,that year back
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Sunnyja: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
The REC was not empowered by any law to declare a winner..

The many Adamawa Christians and smaller tribes who voted for the woman would be licking their wounds now.

Because of this woman's desperation, Fulanis might not govern Adamawa state in the nearer future.
why are you always tribalistic and revel in religious bigotry?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by famology(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
What you'll see next is an injunction. A court injunction. Just wait for it. Naija........ shame!
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Bringbackmandat: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
APC is planning to destroy this country. Look at what they did in lokoja and Adamawa.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by NairaMaster1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
Senator Abbo is wrong.

There is information however that some are seeking a pliable Judge for an injunction that the announced results stand.

2015 was Taraba, now Adamawa!

Empty head senator.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Adekdammy: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Who takes abbo serious?
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by slivertongue: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
byteem:

Go to court

It's APC that will go to court cos illegality is illegality
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by simfrost90210: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin grin e don happen for Imo State nah..
.., how dis one come be new thing
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
The REC was not empowered by any law to declare a winner..

The many Adamawa Christians and smaller tribes who voted for the woman would be licking their wounds now.

Because of this woman's desperation, Fulanis might not govern Adamawa state in the nearer future.

This man is a Christian na.from what I heard,it seems that woman actually won oh.she won heavily in fufore and girei but her results were swapped from what I heard
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

This man is a Christian na.from what I heard,it seems that woman actually won oh.she won heavily in fufore and girei but her results were swapped from what I heard
Yes, he is a Christian but he is licking Fulanis boots thinking they would support in the future when he wants to contest for Gov..

You heard..? Is different from reality..

Fintiri won the election fair and square.. He is the best governor since 1999..

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
Senator Abbo is wrong.

There is information however that some are seeking a pliable Judge for an injunction that the announced results stand.

2015 was Taraba, now Adamawa!

He has a point though inec can review results within 7 days.from what I heard,that woman won heavily but her results were swapped..with inec wasting time in resuming collation,a pliable judge will swoop in soon
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sunnyja:
why are you always tribalistic and revel in religious bigotry?
You must be a slowpoke..
Are you in Adamawa to tell me the reality here..?

Since 1999 Religious politics has been playing here in Adamawa.. 2023 Binani brought tribal bigotry to it.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Yes, he is a Christian but he is licking Fulanis boots thinking they would support in the future when he wants to contest for Gov..

You heard..? Is different from reality..

Fintiri won the election fair and square.. He is the best governor since 1999..

He can't be gov na.fintiri is Adamawa north and bindowo is from same mubi.it is going south or central.he can only deputise.where is boni haruna from?

How come she won heavily in mubi and yola but struggled to win fufore and lost girei? Tinubu won girei,there is nowhere she would lose there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train As Iwobi Joins Team / Osun PDP Leaders After A Closed-Door Meeting Held In Oyinlola's Country Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.