Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,129 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo (29506 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

He has a point though inec can review results within 7 days.from what I heard,that woman won heavily but her results were swapped
Stop spreading false news..

She never won.

The initial complied result rom Fufore showed she got 26k votes, after review by INEC national, her votes there came down to 24k..

If the whole results were to be reviewed, non of them will get up to 300k, especially the Woman..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Bigii(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Waiting this HIV sinator the talk?😏
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by TYCO77: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Legitiscool:
Zombie you mean a result that wasn't announced by the state returning officer in the first place

We know the professionals as regards intimacy gadgets, pertaining to this election matters he should please stay aloof.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

She never won.

The initial complied result rom Fufore showed she got 26k votes, after review by INEC national, her votes there came down to 24k..

If the whole results were to be reviewed, non of them will get up to 300k, especially the Woman..

No,the original results showed her getting 37,000.let them review michika and madagali also
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

He can't be gov na.fintiri is Adamawa north and bindowo is from same mubi.it is going south or central.he can only deputise.where is boni haruna from?

How come she won heavily in mubi and yola but struggled to win fufore and lost girei? Tinubu won girei,there is nowhere she would lose there
Adamawa North, though with only 5LGAs are more politically sophisticated than the rest.. They have more than 60% of the gov since 1991 when the state was created from Gongola. Saleh Michika, Borni Haruna, Bindow, Ngalari Fintiri.. No rotation here.

Tinibu won girei because Christian s that side voted Obi, which made Atiku votes to drop..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

You must be a slowpoke..
Are you in Adamawa to tell me the reality here..?

Since 1999 Religious politics has been playing here in Adamawa.. 2023 Binani brought tribal bigotry to it.

Religious politics how? Power has been rotating between fulanis and non fulanis smoothly but Adamawa central hss been marginalizef
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by HeroicMeastro: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
The REC was not empowered by any law to declare a winner..

The many Adamawa Christians and smaller tribes who voted for the woman would be licking their wounds now.

Because of this woman's desperation, Fulanis might not govern Adamawa state in the nearer future.
Always bringing religion and tribalism to every situation...
It's unfortunate!!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by slivertongue: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

She never won.

You are schooling a meddlesome interloper

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Bfly: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
All this people are just hiding under party to give nigeria one hopeless ride. They are not competent.

Most of these people can't even stand before the people without coming in the name of party.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

No,the original results showed her getting 37,000.let them review michika and madagali also
Lols..
You make me laugh, the 37k votes was manufactured inside Binani bedroom.. Nobody took it serious..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Adamawa North, though with only 5LGAs are more politically sophisticated than the rest.. They have more than 60% of the gov since 1991 when the state was created from Gongola. Saleh Michika, Borni Haruna, Bindow, Ngalari Fintiri.. No rotation here.

Tinibu won girei because Christian s that side voted Obi, which made Atiku votes to drop..

Girei LGA
APC. 8,531
PDP. 1,557
LP. 3,749
NNPP. 254

That is the result of girei.tinubu votes was more than pdp and lp combined.I dont talk anyhow,I am the best election analyst here.that woman was rigged out in girei and fufore but your hatred for apc won't let you see it.

Which lga is haruna from
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by HeroicMeastro: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
kingsceemark:
Nigeria the zoo, see how small small country like Togo and Benin Republic dey laugh una, thank God say the great people of Igbo land no be part of the zoo, God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu for trying to rescue us from this contradiction
You have now turned back to Kownu after your failed Obi scam 🤪
Ain't you going to wait and take back your imaginary madate from the courts?
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

He has a point though inec can review results within 7 days.from what I heard,that woman won heavily but her results were swapped..with inec wasting time in resuming collation,a pliable judge will swoop in soon
How did she win heavily? Because she prints the Electoral materials? Let me even assume, she won; her people didn't cover themselves in glory.

She is still arguing about Fufore in the main election, so why bring it up now, instead of getting your proof and do the needful.

You know for everything the REC had no business doing what she did. Abbo has no point because Seun asked him: Can the REC announce the results in place of the Returning Officer? Twice and he answered NO.

They will commence likely today or tomorrow, they have asked the REC to step aside and the Admin Secretary take over... They have to make a decision quickly, otherwise it can degenerate into something else.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Lols..
You make me laugh, the 37k votes was manufactured inside Binani bedroom.. Nobody took it serious..

Are you forgetting that in 2019 she won Adamawa central with a margin of almost 100k? Before the polls,you claimed that fintiri can only win with support from Lp but the lp candidate supported binani.again,you said she was working with atiku via shinkafa de wake so that woman won
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
How did she win heavily? Because she prints the Electoral materials? Let me even assume, she won; her people didn't cover themselves in glory.

She is still arguing about Fufore in the main election, so why bring it up now, instead of getting your proof and do the needful.

You know for everything the REC had no business doing what she did. Abbo has no point because Seun asked him: Can the REC announce the results in place of the Returning Officer? Twice and he answered NO.

They will commence likely today or tomorrow, they have asked the REC to step aside and the Admin Secretary take over... They have to make a decision quickly, otherwise it can degenerate into something else.

I believe the woman won but was outsmarted by fintiri and some fifth columnists in apc but the events of the rerun is sad.let her approach the courts or wait till 2027 when she won't have any opponent
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:
I believe the woman won but was outsmarted by fintiri and some fifth columnists in apc but the events of the rerun is sad.let her approach the courts or wait till 2027 when she won't have any opponent

Is that not what all sitting Govs do?
Our elections now has left who really 'won', it's now who can muscle his or her way in!
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by thaoriginator: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
BigYash:
No vex my chief.. I think say you said I should go help him comb the hair.. cheesy You sef know say nairaland na home of vahulens,and the vahulens members no get chill. So sorry my nigga. Shalom!
I know but wetin I yarn never to receive that kain bombshell na.. Haba nigga undecided

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:

Is that not what all sitting Govs do?
Our elections now has left who really 'won', it's now who can muscle his or her way in!

Unlike previous elections,inec has stepped in to arrest the situation.she should have united with the ribadu faction and planned to rig her strongholds early enough
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

Unlike previous elections,inec has stepped in to arrest the situation.she should have united with the ribadu faction and planned to rig her strongholds early enough
Can't you see only Abbo is talking. It is apparent others don't even care.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
Can't you see only Abbo is talking. It is apparent others don't even care.

Yes and abbo is a Christian and from mubi where she got bloc votes but people that would have helped her get bloc in the central and south like ribadu,nyarko etc are quiet.cc immaculatejoe
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Myself2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Results announced by WHO ?
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by erospecial: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Behold your youth Nigeria youths!
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

Yes and abbo is a Christian and from mubi where she got bloc votes but people that would have helped her get bloc in the central and south like ribadu,nyarko etc are quiet.cc immaculatejoe
I think they didn't even support her in the Primary. I feel many of them will be fine that she loses!

The woman really came prepared financially for this election, considering the husband used to be a lecturer.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
I think they didn't even support her in the Primary. I feel many of them will be fine that she loses!

The woman really came prepared financially for this election, considering the husband used to be a lecturer.

They won't be fine,they are just delaying their turn.the earlier she becomes gov and departs,the better.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Ellasure: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
There is no law that says INEC cannot make mistake and can not reverse itself.

If a person should have any reason to disagree with INEC decisions it will be good for the individual to proceed to the court of competent jurisdiction and obtain redress.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:
They won't be fine,they are just delaying their turn.the earlier she becomes gov and departs,the better.
Well, not now because Fintiri will be declared.

However, the woman pushed him to the limits. He went through inconclusive to beat an incumbent, then now..... cool
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Csymb(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
I use to think Sen. Abbo was an intelligent person until now I see the foolishness in him. Hatred has blinded him and turned him sadly insane
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by engineerboat(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

He has a point though inec can review results within 7 days.from what I heard,that woman won heavily but her results were swapped..with inec wasting time in resuming collation,a pliable judge will swoop in soon

Where were the result swapped really,

The issue that happened yesterday is very uncalled for
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by engineerboat(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
Senator Abbo is wrong.

There is information however that some are seeking a pliable Judge for an injunction that the announced results stand.

2015 was Taraba, now Adamawa!

Very wrong that Mabo cannot differentiate between Returning officer and Resident Electoral Commissioner.

He was quoting Constituion without understanding of the meaning of what is embedded in the constitution

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by engineerboat(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

From the 25th Election She and her team has some written result with them, I'm sure You know how they've started celebration when they were branding figures different from what other Parties agents have.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by engineerboat(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:

However, the woman pushed him to the limits. He went through inconclusive to beat an incumbent, then now..... cool

INEC delay also is a worry for concern,

They keep dishing out Press Statement without tangible actions
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:

He was supposed to have lost just like in 2019.he cheated nature.binani should have done what jummai failed to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.