Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo (29504 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by engineerboat(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

Girei LGA
APC. 8,531
PDP. 1,557
LP. 3,749
NNPP. 254

That is the result of girei.tinubu votes was more than pdp and lp combined.I dont talk anyhow,I am the best election analyst here.that woman was rigged out in girei and fufore but your hatred for apc won't let you see it.

Which lga is haruna from

On a serious note, I'm more interested in this issue of Funfore, can you provide the Real result from the Funfore. Let us have it then we continue from Here.

Waiting for your response.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
engineerboat:

On a serious note, I'm more interested in this issue of Funfore, can you provide the Real result from the Funfore. Let us have it then we continue from Here.

Waiting for your response.

It is a foregone alternative.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

He was supposed to have lost just like in 2019.he cheated nature.binani should have done what jummai failed to
But are you not aware this same REC was caught on tape trying to manipulate the results before this Supplementary?

Well, Aisha has lost this one, there will be another day to fight, if any.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
engineerboat:

INEC delay also is a worry for concern,

They keep dishing out Press Statement without tangible actions
Well, I believe they are trying to do everything by the books, just like Abia.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by NaMe4: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Dunce!

Announced by who?

Was the REC the designated person to make any announcement?
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Dannysaka: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by BigYash: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
thaoriginator:
I know but wetin I yarn never to receive that kain bombshell na.. Haba nigga undecided
My chief if only you knew the voltage of the reply I first typed,before I edit am to this one you referred to as bombshell.. cheesy That one been dey like missile ,if not that I edited it cheesy.. No vex my gee.. I was in the mood of vahulens, when I replied..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by engineerboat(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

It is a foregone alternative.

If it's a forgone alternative then i don't think we need to keep sounding it and comparingvutvwith the current crisis
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by 9ty4our: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Even if nah satan announce am..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by engineerboat(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:

But are you not aware this same REC was caught on tape trying to manipulate the results before this Supplementary?

Same congratulatory messages and acceptance speech that has been done ready on 25th was playing out now

The question is how does INEC clean up this mess down the ladder

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Aiel123: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:

The rec was complicit.
His body language and actions were in favour of Binani.
Fintiri should have adopted the Bala method. He was too soft for my liking.
I knew right from the onset that Fintiri has a huge fight ahead of him as regard the guber election.
Garfield1

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Gunayo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nigeria courts are the second most useless and devilish organ after INEC. lf not why would these corrupt APC politicians have the audacity to be telling anyone not satisfied with the outcome of the election to go to court. The court that used to be the hope of the masses is now a hook to the masses. May God deliver this country
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by simplesearch: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
A giant nation that keeps making itself a laughing stock to grasshopper nation.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by thaoriginator: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
BigYash:
My chief if only you knew the voltage of the reply I first typed,before I edit am to this one you referred to as bombshell.. cheesy That one been dey like missile ,if not that I edited it cheesy.. No vex my gee.. I was in the mood of vahulens, when I replied..
grin

Chai!

Make una leave wahala for Portable

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
I think they didn't even support her in the Primary. I feel many of them will be fine that she loses!

The woman really came prepared financially for this election, considering the husband used to be a lecturer.
The Husband contested 2011 Adamawa guber election under ADC and did well.

So the Husband is well to do..
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
garfield1:

Are you forgetting that in 2019 she won Adamawa central with a margin of almost 100k? Before the polls,you claimed that fintiri can only win with support from Lp but the lp candidate supported ,you said she was working with atiku via shinkafa de wake so that woman won
Nobody took LP guber candidate serious..

More than 70% of Obidients in Adamawa voted for Fintiri, I'm one of the few that didn't care..

Yes, the chinkafa de wake worked, reason why the guber election is this tough.
Had it been the vast majority of Binani supporters voted for APC on Feb 25, Tinibu could gave won the state.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

The Husband contested 2011 Adamawa guber election under ADC and did well.

So the Husband is well to do..
No wonder.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by rolams(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
I know say this one no get sense before.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
No wonder.
Rumors have it that the husband will control things if she eventually becomes gov, now or in the future.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by fergie001: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Rumors have it that the husband will control things if she eventually becomes gov, now or in the future.
Obviously!
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Onyipk: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
The so called woman in question is a CERTAIN OVERALL FIRST LADY'S CANDIDATE. The desperation to be called the first duly elected female governor is TOO HIGH!
Moreover, the law cannot make legal whatever is based on illegality.
Let this illiterate shift abeg.

They have all lost their MINDS TO A CERTAIN BAT....NOW, THEY SIMPLY THINK UPSIDE DOWN.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
garfield1:

Girei LGA
APC. 8,531
PDP. 1,557
LP. 3,749
NNPP. 254

That is the result of girei.tinubu votes was more than pdp and lp combined.I dont talk anyhow,I am the best election analyst here.that woman was rigged out in girei and fufore but your hatred for apc won't let you see it.

Which lga is haruna from
Where did you get this stats..?

I rev shows Atiku eon girei by a wide margin.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by 9jaRealist: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by Pierced(f): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
The REC was not empowered by any law to declare a winner..

The many Adamawa Christians and smaller tribes who voted for the woman would be licking their wounds now.

Because of this woman's desperation, Fulanis might not govern Adamawa state in the nearer future.

I think Atiku's son will be the flag bearer for PDP.......in 2027. And he's going to win.

So I don't think Fulani not really Adamawa for a long time is a thing .
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Pierced:

I think Atiku's son will be the flag bearer for PDP.......in 2027. And he's going to win.

So I don't think Fulani not really Adamawa for a long time is a thing .
If Atiku' son gets the ticket, then it will be a walk in the park for APC.

They should give it to a Christian candidate.
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by garfield1: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Where did you get this stats..?

I rev shows Atiku eon girei by a wide margin.

You are funny.so you went to download and calculate all the polling unit results in girei for atiku when you couldn't do same for obi?
Re: Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.so you went to download and calculate all the polling unit results in girei for atiku when you couldn't do same for obi?
I did for the 4 candidates Sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG / Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.