Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) (5318 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Idonweak: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
The most important physical feature you MUST have as a woman is Big booty. See, i know that society will try to convince you that physical looks don't matter and it's the heart and personality that matters but that's just a big fat lie that society is using to console flat booty women.

Let me tell you my sister, nobody cares how educated, beautiful, smart, rich, righteousness, religious etc. All these to don't matter as long as you've big booty. Or have you seen anybody eulogizing flat booty before? There are billions of songs, videos, pictures, arts on the internet and in real life dedicated to big booties. In my 20something years of existence i have never heard anyone say "wow, look at that nice flat booty" it has never happened or have you seen such?

Big booty will open doors for you. It will take you to places you ordinarily can't have access to. It will make you seat among kings and princes. Men will fight amongst themselves for your attention. They will volunteer to assist you even when you didn't ask for it. It can bring fame, lot of money and good fortune.

You'd see women spending lot of money just to get a big booty. Some will even loose their life in the process of getting a big booty. Product such as booty enhancers are selling like hotcakes. But, you're there telling yourself you like the natural way God create you and you're contented with you have but you and i know you're only lying to yourself. You just can't afford to get yourself a big booty or you're too sacred of the risk involve. If there's a safer and affordable alternative you'd be the first to take it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Eyinju112(f): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Second pic though 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Rokiat(f): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wow then life must be easy for me. grin

On a more important note I disagree, and this is coming from someone with a big booty. Having a big booty most times all it gets you is load of attention and sometimes jealousy from other women also finding a guy that truly loves you is difficult many just think about sex when they see you.

If you see my dms across my social media accounts and see the unnecessary messages and dicks pic guys just randomly send me a day you will be stunned. They just think you are looking for sex because of your body shape.

But physical Appearance matters especially for women so let no one lie to you but you can’t just attribute it to only big booty. Every men has different taste and every woman have their own attributes that make them beautiful.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Idonweak: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
One thing i notice about nairaland is that we've alot of ladies with small booties. That's why most of them are bittered,toxic and men hating. Most of them(flat booties girls) , eventually become feminist or lesbian. This is fact, you hardly see a feminist or a lesbian with a big booty.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Blupen969(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Women weh get big booty deh try ooh i mean it is heavy and deh have to carry it everywhere deh go with them

so sad...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na when you CUM back to your senses you will realise that IS THIS ALL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Kooldon(f): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Truth be told, it is not how BIG but how CLEAN is the under

11 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Idonweak: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kooldon:

smiley I just checked your profile 🤯. I believe you can relate to everything i wrote. What you said it's actually correct but it has to be big and most importantly CLEAN. No one cares if the booty is clean or not if it's small.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by pryme(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

On a more important note I disagree, and this is coming from someone with a big booty. Having a big booty most times all it gets you is load of attention and sometimes jealousy from other and women also finding a guy that truly loves you is difficult many just think about sex when they see you.

If you see my dms across my social media accounts and see the unnecessary messages and dicks pic guys just randomly send me a day you will be stunned. They just think you are looking for sex because of your body shape.

But physical Appearance matters especially for women so let no one lie to you but you can’t just attribute it to only big booty. Every men has different taste and every woman have their own attributes that make them beautiful.

You will attract loads of attention both from the good and the bad.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
How this thread wan cure this afternoon hunger like this.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
i dont really have it huge, but people who have it huge feel so insucred because most guys just want to ffuck
Idonweak:

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by JapaToDNext: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Op, I promise u by the time u Bleep big ass women for straight one week, in doggy position, u go tire

U will even start asking yourself is this what I was killing myself for undecided

We have been there before, done that,

Take it from someone, that has banged 2 big ass women together in doggy position

My brother no gain, if u want to enjoy your life, go and marry,Especially to a woman that loves u

Sex dey tire person,as I dey talk to u now, I don retire from nakanaki parole

10 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
FACT: some men prefer tittays than booty, and not all big booty are great booty. all the yeye baby hippo looking females with BBL, are a disgrace to big booty.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by seanwilliam(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lol. Apart from doggy( just the view) big ass is overrated tbh.
Girls with big body are not foldable . Most of the time , na one style una god Dey do as most of dem Dey lazy .

But you see all these petite girls. Choi, u go Dey fold her on bed as you like.

But I must agree that , appearance wise, girls with big ass and hip , make she kon tall join, Dey Dey presentable

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by MrBroke(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
So the most important thing woman need OP na shit storage backyard? grin you be mumu

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by flokii: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
With most men.. Yes.
Not for someone lile me.. If you have big booty and you can't work, you won't get any favour. It's merit all the way.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by faceLAGOS: 1:34am On May 13, 2023
Works only on simple men.
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by placeofallure(f): 2:31am On May 13, 2023
Big booty sha! OP is a learner. What about hygiene? Come and ask us the struggle to spread apart those two cheeks to wash or clean up, or the inner thighs that are forever glued together like Siamese twins. You have to constantly rub things to ensure that place is tidy. Some prick self no dey see road as pathway is too jam-packed and bumpy. Na parlour some dey stop, thinking dey don enter room. Abeg OP carry your naivety comot for here, big ass my foot!

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by pocohantas(f): 3:26am On May 13, 2023
placeofallure:
Big booty sha! OP is a learner. What about hygiene? Come and ask us the struggle to spread apart those two cheeks to wash or clean up, or the inner thighs that are forever glued together like Siamese twins. You have to constantly rub things to ensure that place is tidy. Some prick self no dey see road as pathway is too jam-packed and bumpy. Na parlour some dey stop, thinking dey don enter room. Abeg OP carry your naivety comot for here, big ass my foot!

Wahala!! grin grin

This generation be acting like nyash is new. Some of our mothers had ass way back in the 70s and 80s. Ass is not new. It has been there.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Hatrick01: 8:32am On May 13, 2023
Idonweak:
One thing i notice about nairaland is that we've alot of ladies with small booties. That's why most of them are bittered,toxic and men hating. Most of them(flat booties girls) , eventually become feminist or lesbian. This is fact, you hardly see a feminist or a lesbian with a big booty.
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Hatrick01: 8:34am On May 13, 2023
Idonweak:
My Bloda,Even Xvideos Sef No Get Am...
Ah Don Search Tire grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by GloriousGbola: 8:36am On May 13, 2023
placeofallure:
Some prick self no dey see road as pathway is too jam-packed and bumpy. Na parlour some dey stop, thinking dey don enter room. Abeg OP carry your naivety comot for here, big ass my foot!

A wiser older man said the same thing on this platform. Someone posted a pic of a thicc big booty babe and the man said - I no dey do. Na big willy or acrobatic men that can really sort out big big booty chicks in the oza room. Everyone else na struggle

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by coputa(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2023
Rokiat:

On a more important note I disagree, and this is coming from someone with a big booty. Having a big booty most times all it gets you is load of attention and sometimes jealousy from other women also finding a guy that truly loves you is difficult many just think about sex when they see you.

But physical Appearance matters especially for women so let no one lie to you but you can’t just attribute it to only big booty. Every men has different taste and every woman have their own attributes that make them beautiful.You look good, keep it up.

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by placeofallure(f): 3:20pm On May 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

A wiser older man said the same thing on this platform. Someone posted a pic of a thicc big booty babe and the man said - I no dey do. Na big willy or acrobatic men that can really sort out big big booty chicks in the oza room. Everyone else na struggle

grin cheesy
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by placeofallure(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

grin grin
That one na man wey sabi.
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by placeofallure(f): 3:40pm On May 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Wahala!! grin grin

This generation be acting like nyash is new. Some of our mothers had ass way back in the 70s and 80s. Ass is not new. It has been there.

Na so my sister!
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by DonroxyII: 1:58am On May 18, 2023
placeofallure:
Gisos Christ of Nazarethi grin
Mr Allure Come Carry Ya Wife shocked
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by placeofallure(f): 7:03am On May 18, 2023
DonroxyII:
Gisos Christ of Nazarethi grin
Mr Allure Come Carry Ya Wife shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Postinor: 7:38am On May 18, 2023
Kooldon:
state your price,I want to bleep u
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Postinor: 7:39am On May 18, 2023
Kooldon:
state your price I want to bleep u
Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Kooldon(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2023
Postinor:
state your price I want to bleep u

My price is very cheap. All I need is to tie your hairy scrotal sac with a rope and drag it around my room for an hour without resistance.
Are you game?
Drop ur digits

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) by Postinor: 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
Kooldon:

My price is very cheap. All I need is to tie your hairy scrotal sac with a rope and drag it around my room for an hour without resistance.
Are you game?
Drop ur digits
that makes it sweeter, and I plan on sucking you dry till u scream my name with all pleasure,ohh the things I plan to do to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me / Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! / Wedding Madness (picture): Who Can Tell Reasons Behind This Pose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.