Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,007 members, 7,852,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? (442 Views)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Decacrown: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Successful relationships are not held together by love alone but by other things like commitment, loyalty, communication, friendship, prayers, assurance, reassurance etc.
Loyalty is very important in relationship, knowing that someone is for you whether you are physically around or not available brings comfort and security. But, when a guy chats and bombers other ladies with affection while in a relationship with another then loyalty is broken.

Would you break up with your boyfriend if you caught him professing love and marriage to other ladies on Social Media while in a committed relationship with you.

How would you handle it as a Lady? Would you look the other way since it is not physical cheating?

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Loyalty is very important in relationship,

Only an insane man would expect loyalty from a Nigerian girl.

When choosing relationship with a Nigerian woman, remove Loyalty and Love cos they don't have them. They can't give what they don't have.

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by ThatrealestApex: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Decacrown:
Successful relationships are not held together by love alone but by other things like commitment, loyalty, communication, friendship, prayers, assurance, reassurance etc.
Loyalty is very important in relationship, knowing that someone is for you whether you are physically around or not available brings comfort and security. But, when a guy chats and bombers other ladies with affection while in a relationship with another then loyalty is broken.

Would you break up with your boyfriend if you caught him professing love and marriage to other ladies on Social Media while in a committed relationship with you.

How would you handle it as a Lady? Would you look the other way since it is not physical cheating?

If in anyway you give chance to Emotional Cheating as a Partner, then there's a big probability that it's just a matter of time before you do it physically, I'm talking from experience. I know how many guys girlfriends I flirted with on chats and later had my way with them.

There are just some things you shouldn't entertain when in a relationship/marriage unless you know you and your partner are just catching cruise smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by AsomStructures: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
I wouldn't advice any woman to be in a relationship with a guy that doesn't know what he wants. I mean you can't be in a committed relationship and still go around asking other girls out and promising them marriage. It doesn't depict sincerity and not noble

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Divoc19(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Emotional cheating is traumatizing

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Decacrown: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Zonefree:

When choosing relationship with a Nigerian woman, remove Loyalty and Love cos they don't have them. They can't give what they don't have.
I have seen a situation where a lady was loyal despite the fact that other guys were asking her out with good intention. She would show her guy and tell him about everything like parrot. She was loyal and in love with him to fault and he knew it. He often said "I know you are not going anywhere cos you love me too much". Yet the guy wasn't loyal. When she caught him, he said the Lady shouldn't care about him cheating as long as he is committed to her. It is just sad.
There are loyal people out there!
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Urheadmaster(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Same thing applies to all the women around the world tongue
Zonefree:

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Divoc19(f): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
All women? Are men created as saints?
Urheadmaster:
Same thing applies to all the women around the world tongue

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Fahvvy: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
The moment another guy calls my woman "baby" "my love" or any other endearing name and she doesn't straighten things out.... I'll address it and if I don't get the desired results, we're done! undecided...

The moment she starts talking/chatting to a certain guy more than she does me... I'll address it and if I don't get the desired results, were done! undecided...

For those of you who think this is extreme, understand say na from shaking your head and tapping your feet for ground, na it dance dey take start

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Urheadmaster(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Eve was never a saint either tongue
Divoc19:
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Divoc19:

No be eve give adam apple to chop?
Na una soil our innocence
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Decacrown:

I have seen a situation where a lady was loyal despite the fact that other guys were asking her out. She would show her guy and tell him about everything like parrot. She was loyal and in love with him to fault and he knew it. He often said "I know you are not going anywhere cos you love me too much".
@bolded

She only showed what he wanted to see. Most of these girls have over 3 phones they use in hoe business.

I know you're the guy, and obviously you're in love. A man in love, most times, is a man without a working brain. Don't expect loyalty from that gender. God didn't bless them with that.

Don't ever trust a woman that gave you access to her phone.

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Decacrown: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded

She only showed what he wanted to see. Most of these girls have over 3 phones they use in hoe business.

I know you're the guy, and obviously you're in love. A man in love, most times, is a man without a working brain. Don't expect loyalty from that gender. God didn't bless them with that.

Don't ever trust a woman that gave you access to her phone.

Lol. I am a female and I don't hoe around nor do I belief in premarital sex (not a religion thing tho).
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Decacrown:

Lol. I am a female and I don't hoe around nor do I belief in premarital sex (not a religion thing tho).
Make me understand this part, please.

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Decacrown:

Pardon?
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Decacrown: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Make me understand this part, please.
Funny! Sex outside of marriage.
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Decacrown:

Funny! Sex outside of marriage.
Tell this to young virgin girls of 10 years below.

1 Like

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by Decacrown: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Tell this to young virgin girls of 10 years below.
If you say so.
To each their own!
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Always saying out of point,they are talking about the infidelity and disloyalty of your gender instead of you to say something meaningful you are ranting about Nigeria women that you can never be better than even in a decade to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Always saying out of point,they are talking about the infidelity and disloyalty of your gender instead of you to say something meaningful you are ranting about Nigeria women that you can never be better than even in a decade to come.
Some of those guys always look for ways to tear female down as if they do not have females in their households.
What they fail to acknowledge is that both male and female can be disloyal in a relationship but there are still loyal and sincere people out there who are in relationship for love and they are 💯 % loyal plus committed.
Everyone should not be grouped into the same unfaithful category as most.
Re: Should Emotional Cheating Be A Deal Breaker In Relationship? by MechanicMike: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Divoc19:
Emotional cheating is traumatizing

Darling can I linkup wit u...I tink I love u twice wink

(1) (Reply)

Blblical Dream Meaning Of Traveling / Be A Sexual Man / I Need To Share This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.