Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Women With High Standards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With High Standards (468 Views)

‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With High Standards by RTID: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2023
One of the ways women use to set standards for men is to call themselves “high maintenance” or “expensive women” because they have been exposed to luxury by a rich ex boyfriend. This luxury is the body cream they now use and the high end IPhones their exes bought for them.

So they start calling themselves “High maintenance women” or “expensive women” so that any man that’s coming for them should be able to sponsor the lifestyle that their exes introduced them to.

Meanwhile, they are basically broke women who are materialistic and are looking for rich men to live off on.

Because women who have their own money do not call themselves expensive women or high maintenance women. They call themselves rich women and don’t need any man to sponsor their lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: Women With High Standards by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
any yeye baby gorilla can call herself all she wants, but as long as men ignore them, they will remain broke and hungry yeye baby gorillas!

4 Likes

Re: Women With High Standards by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na dem know jaree,no one can pressure me for this life.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Women With High Standards by edunaragold(f): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
For me na the values wey I contented my woman too will be,if the values pass my salary ,bye bye

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Misses Out As Cameroon, Sudan Emerge Countries With 'largest Penis Size' / I Find This Perplexing / What's Your Experience With Children That Escape Ab.ortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.