Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. (835 Views)

Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. by MAKABBEY(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
Pls i ave a girlfriend which i ave been dating 4 a year, and i luv her wit all my life, but d problem is whenever i am touching her, like kissing, huging, she jst u to smile and look away. Though luv is not all about kising etc. But connection of hearth and to share happieness and luv 2geder. But she did not feel conected wit me. So wat can i do 2 feel her luv.
Re: Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. by hallmark77: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2011
From your post,you sound a little bit stupid.Maybe she want more confidence from you.Kissing and hugging is part of love and she would want it.Just do it with confidence and appropriately.
Re: Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. by Johnsinia(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
MAKABBEY:

Pls i ave a girlfriend which i ave been dating 4 a year, and i luv her wit all my life, but d problem is whenever i am touching her, like kissing, huging, she jst u to smile and look away. Though luv is not all about kising etc. But connection of hearth and to share happieness and luv 2geder. But she did not feel conected wit me. So wat can i do 2 feel her luv.
direct ur post to romance section.guys there wil giv u ansa.
Re: Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
MAKABBEY:

bro, it's been FOUR YEARS, and only NOW you think of solving this problem?!
if she "supposedly" dont feel connected to you then what about finding someone who might be, instead of wasting your time(and hers) with this one?
Re: Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^^ think it says 4 a year ( for a year) cheesy
Re: Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^my bad!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Nairaland Overseer Seun? / Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy / Can We Help Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.