Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Help Needed On Follow Up Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed On Follow Up Steps (249 Views)

Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story / Follow Up Thread. This section has gone to the dogs / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by professore(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dear Nairalanders, what you are about to read is very serious and represents my state of mind as man is not getting younger. Only sincere contribution from EXPERTS, please, no jokes. grin

There is this young lady (a corps member) I used to see going to office. At first I didn't notice her but due to the frequency of coming across each other I noticed her (but never thought of approaching her for any reason whatsoever).

Now, there is this place I rest at while going home. One day I saw her and it came to my mind "this girl". Long story short, I guess she is done with service now, and so decided to study aunt. I realised she is so simple and modest in dressing and even carriage and this made me pick interest.

I started looking at her to the extent our eyes are always meeting each time we come across each other. There were days I sensed someone was looking and it would be her.

So, I decided I would walk up to her. I decided the day it should be. On this particular day, a lady came to me to market a product, I told her I wasn't interested because I knew my target would soon walk-by and I wouldn't want her to feel like I was always there to catch ladies. The lady marketer pressured further, so I decided to listen to her (let it not be that I am not polite to a marketer).

It began to rain, the lady I wanted to approach got to the scene and saw the marketer engaging me and obviously got shocked as she adjusted herself and faced front. I also got shocked as a guy seemed to be beside her and I really starred. Then, the lady deliberately started walking slowly while the guy maintained his fast pace (then I realised they weren't together, it was just both trying to beat the rain). Apart from this, the said lady tried to look back at me but saw that I was looking at her direction and immediately faced front.

In all these, I comfortably established there was a connection. So, I manned up and approached her immediately after that day.

And it happened that I was trying to talk to her but she kept quiet and walked down a staircase as I did same thing. I told her my name and she didn't tell me hers. I said hello and she replied with a long drawn hellooo (as if very tired) then entered a tricycle.

N.B I understand I am a total stranger to her.
Babe is so classy, simple, and appears to be the good girl type. I know I can love her if she gives in, but for now I'm not there yet, just interest (a lot of it though).

Ladies and gent, "should I retry/reshoot" or just begin dey mind myself each time we meet?

Earnest contributions only.

Thank you.
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by Elmojiid(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
In Africa China voice.. If you love a woman walk up to her and tell her you love her cos no crime at all, you no get confidence that's makes you less of a man. If the con get ride nko how will you approach her you no get igboya
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by PJtech: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
shoot ur shot

I made a post on reddit earlier last month, i got a mail this week from a scottish man he's from St Andrew.. he asked if i can work as a customer service representative(he runs a laundry service). It's a remote job and pay is £40 2 weeks.

I need a phone to start the work on 21/4/2023........ I'm humbly soliciting for help to buy a phone(min 3g ram), i can be paying installmentally starting may ending

I'll appreciate if i can get the help. Thanks
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by professore(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Elmojiid:
In Africa China voice.. If you love a woman walk up to her and tell her you love her cos no crime at all, you no get confidence that's makes you less of a man. If the con get ride nko how will you approach her you no get igboya
I don use my confidence approach her, and I will explained how it went. Now, I want to know if to try again, that's why I explained the scenario bro. Thanks for your contribution Sir.
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by professore(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
PJtech:

shoot ur shot

please examine the scenario, is the second attempt in order?
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by PJtech: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na love dey worry you... no worry you go soon chop breakfast
professore:
please examine the scenario, is the second attempt in order?
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by professore(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
PJtech:
Na love dey worry you... no worry you go soon chop breakfast
All around me are happy homes, I'm not for all these wokeness. I'm serious here, or can you tell me not to search? Abegi.
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by PJtech: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go for her if you actually think she suits you... not until when she go come give you her wedding IV
professore:
All around me are happy homes, I'm not for all these baby wokeness. I'm serious here, or can you tell me not to search? Abegi.
Re: Help Needed On Follow Up Steps by professore(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
PJtech:
Go for her if you actually think she suits you... not until when she go come give you her wedding IV
noted with thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On Blockchain And Luno / Who Has Solved An Affiliate Fraud Problem? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.