Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy (5261 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by edulifehack: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
this would be something I'll be trying for the first time due to my current situation, for certain reasons I had to leave my apartment to squat with someone temporarily till the end of the year but the person in question happens to be a female, I posted a message requesting accommodation on my department's WhatsApp group and she agreed to bunk with me cause she stays alone but am a bit concerned cause I've never done this before, could she have an ulterior motive cause I know girls don't just invite guys to their house let alone to stay this long.
I just need advice in general from ladies here as to what could be her motive, why would a lady do this?
PS. we are not very close, not even in class
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Does she need money? She may be planning to use u for money ritual

24 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by emirateprince: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hope you can suck pvssy very well?

12 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by nappy760(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
You obviously know her in perso; you are in the best position to know if she has alterior motive or not.
Does she have a boyfriend?
Do you have a girlfriend?
These are some of the questions that you need to answer.

She could just innocently want to help with nothing attached

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by nappy760(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
emirateprince:
Hope you can suck pvssy very well?
I

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by frankman365(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ask her these same questions. From her answers you will know what she wants. Also, you guys can enter some kind of verbal agreement on the terms of cohabitation
edulifehack:
this would be something I'll be trying for the first time due to my current situation, for certain reasons I had to leave my apartment to squat with someone temporarily till the end of the year but the person in question happens to be a female, I posted a message requesting accommodation on my department's WhatsApp group and she agreed to bunk with me cause she stays alone but am a bit concerned cause I've never done this before, could she have an interior motive cause I know girls don't just invite guys to their house let alone to stay this long.
I just need advice in general from ladies here as to what could be her motive, why would a lady do this?
PS. we are not very close, not even in class

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by edulifehack: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Does she need money? She may planning to use u for money ritual

lol please, anyway speaking of money I had intentions to pay for the accommodation but she said she doesn't need any money
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by tee59(f): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
It would have been better to stay with a guy than her, but since that's the only option for now, just be careful and uses the limited time there to sort out for better place. Her boyfriend may not like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by edulifehack: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
nappy760:
You obviously know her in perso; you are in the best position to know if she has alterior motive or not.

don't have a gf and I don't really know her very well, we just course mates
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Have you seen NEW GIRL? Such shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Abfinest007(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
is very hard to leave with a lady who is not ur family member if u can tolerate her I bet you u will enjoy her

11 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by edulifehack: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Have you seen NEW GIRL? Such shouldn't be a problem.

not really but since you've said I'll go check it out
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
edulifehack:

lol please, anyway speaking of money I had intentions to pay for the accommodation but she said she doesn't need any money

So her motive is not money. Maybe she needs someone to be helping around the house like sweeping, cleaning and such

6 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by edulifehack: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

So her motive for is not money. Maybe she needs someone to be helping around the house like sweeping, cleaning and such

hahahaha funny
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Akuchaser: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
maybe she just wants gbola that will be available all the time

no allow dumebi carry Belle o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by cooooooks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
It is "ulterior".

Don't be a leech, take the help but plan to move out soon. Also, help out in the house and contribute to its upkeep & her food, e.g: buy rice or garri.

edulifehack:
...could she have an interior motive cause I know girls don't just invite guys to their house l...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by cooooooks(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
It is "ulterior"

And OP needs to answer these questions

nappy760:
...if she has alterior motive or not.

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by edulifehack: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
cooooooks:
It is "ulterior".

Don't be a leech, take the help but plan to move out soon. Also, help out in the house and contribute to its upkeep & her food, e.g: buy rice or garri.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by rosy1992(f): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Staying with her isn't a crime, just that human are unpredictable. You need to make some mutual agreement with her, so she would know her limits.

My candid advice don't ignite a fire, you can't control.

8 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by edulifehack: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
tee59:
It would have been better to stay with a guy than her, but since that's the only option for now, just be careful and uses the limited time there to sort out for better place. Her boyfriend may not like this.

as a female why do you think she's doing this? and if it were you, would you do the same, and why?
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Adonko(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
tee59:
I agree with u babe, well as 4 me if my girlfriend does this I will break up with her the next day. I don't tolerate such nonsense from women. Except say she nu get real bf.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by MarianaTrench: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
There is nothing wrong in squatting with a person of the opposite sex but boundries must be set

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
edulifehack:

So she didnt take money for accomodation. Theres a motive.
maybe she needs the security you as a roommate would provide. Or shes up to something darker

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
edulifehack:

as a female why do you think she's doing this? and if it were you, would you do the same, and why?
Don't you have a friend to squat you in hostel? She may really want to help, but it's not advisable.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
What ulterior motive? Are you George Clooney? undecided

Someone is offering you a place to stay, but you're here overanalyzing it like you're a catch in your destitution grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
MarianaTrench:
There is nothing wrong in squatting with a person of the opposite sex but boundries must be set
How many of them could actually keep boundaries?
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by highpriestess: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lookatthiswan. You have no male friend to help you with accomodation?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by catwalq(f): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
You needed help,help was offered,now you're wondering if she has ulterior motive. What is wrong with humans

Anyways, contribute your quota to things you both will likely share i.e food/ provision, know your boundaries and stay within em,you should be OK.

10 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
She has exterior motives... don't worry wink

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
You said she's a course mate, she definitely has observed you a bit to accept you squat with her. We have just few months before the year runs out, so it's not forever? She must be kind hearted to accept such, or maybe she's a lonely kind of girl. Not everyone has a bf on campus, so the lady may not have a school bf.

You will live with wisdom to avoid issues, ensure she still has her privacy, read often in the school environment. Personally I can't eat from strangers, Its not a good idea to eat her meals, except the food is cooked when you are around, then you can accept it. When you move in, ensure you take care of the electricity bills all by yourself. If she rejects your financial contributions, you can drop it on her table and let her know you wish to help out.

10 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
edulifehack:

hahahaha funny
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
edulifehack:

hahahaha funny

I’m serious. Or maybe some cultists have been pestering her and she wants to fool them she already has a boyfriend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Release With A Condom On. Help / Nigerian Men Why Do You Like Doing This Rubbish? See Photos / Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.