Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? (1126 Views)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by Bigboy2221: 4:57am On Apr 21, 2023
Yesterday a girl I trusted with everything and thought she was different just actually confirmed to me that “Nigerian girls are useless all of them”
She kissed a guy at a house party said she was feeling down and her friends invited her to a house party she went and got tispy, kissed one of her guy friend and held his dick but they didn't do more than that expecting cuddling..
That she was feeling guilty since last month when it happened that was why she has been giving me attitude lately.
I'm kinda shocked tho but why was I even expecting less?
My folks in the house what will you do in my kind of situation?
Forgive her or break up?

1 Like

Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:24am On Apr 21, 2023
Forgive what? Not at all, because that's the end of the relationship.In the first place,why would she kiss another man at a club? From kiss,it would definitely graduate to collection of the rod.Women are unpredictable and will never kiss a man they don't fancy.Guys shouldn't be fooled.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by rottennaija(m): 5:38am On Apr 21, 2023
What's she doing in a club?
Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2023
All of you fit each other QED!
Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by flyinnizam(m): 5:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Bigboy2221:
Yesterday a girl I trusted with everything and thought she was different just actually confirmed to me that “Nigerian girls are useless all of them”
She kissed a guy at a house party said she was feeling down and her friends invited her to a house party she went and got tispy, kissed one of her guy friend and held his dick but they didn't do more than that expecting cuddling..
That she was feeling guilty since last month when it happened that was why she has been giving me attitude lately.
I'm kinda shocked tho but why was I even expecting less?
My folks in the house what will you do in my kind of situation?
Forgive her or break up?
stupeed question
Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by Fahvvy: 6:19am On Apr 21, 2023
One thing I hate about women is the fact that they refuse to take accountability for their actions and will almost always find someone or something to blame undecided...

She claimed she was drunk and all, but I ask...
Was the drink shoved down her throat? undecided...

She wore her dress and made herself up -- her decision! undecided...

She carried her two left leg to the party -- her decision! undecided...

She collected a cup of alcohol -- her decision! undecided...

She allowed herself to get drunk by drinking too much of it -- her decision! undecided...

Alright, let's assume that her actions under the influence of alcohol wasn't her fault undecided...

However, everything that led to her getting drunk, everything that happened prior to her getting drunk is 100% on her! undecided...

Personally...
I can't even roll with a lady that drinks alcohol or goes clubbing, talk more of one who allows herself to get drunk in a club and acts like a dog on heat undecided...

Oga OP...
Please advice yourself undecided...

8 Likes

Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by Elmojiid(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Let it happen to me first so I will know what to do
Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by Oluromantic: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2023
I can't even date a club kinda girl. The first outing me and my wife went when we were still dating was agbara foodstuff market to buy foodstuff together. The sellers cherished us. That's my own style, I'm a realist.

Na you club people dey encounter dating complications with crazy number of abortions and drug abuse followed by assassination threat

5 Likes

Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Depending on who he kissed. The kind of kiss and the part she kissed
Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by Mcslize: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Some guys are too naive when it comes to women that's why most of you will wife hoes.

Date her but don't ever consider such a lady for anything marriage.

Any lady that go clubbing, frolic with wayward friends that will always influence her negatively are not to be considered for anything marriage but only for casual dating.

When you're ready to marry, look for one lady that has not been corrupted by the worldly things and settle for o if not, she might end up hanging another man's child on you in the future as the father.

Most girls today are being corrupted by their wayward friends and couple with them staying alone and growing up outside parental guardance, it makes them live wayward lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by AsomStructures: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2023
Seriously any woman without high moral standards is a no no for me..
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by Harrykn: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2023
You go to swimming pool and see married wife with one guy she called swimming trainer, Go to club and she knows all the Dj’s and bartenders, Go to gym and massage rooms. Mek Una Dey play.
Re: Can you forgive your girlfriend if she kissed a guy at the club?? by compton11(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2023
She is a hoe,never wife her!

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Attraction Cums First / Need An Advice / Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.