Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,688 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

She Kissed Me And Walked Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (41627 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away by omolasho: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday.

This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once.

She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my cheek with a smile on her face then walked away.

Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did.

Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and what I should do.

Thanks you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

Just greetings nothing else.. undecided

154 Likes 20 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you in the long-run . Just remember that because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can't kiss someone else in the near future

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you on the long-run . Just remember that just because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can kiss another in the future
You need to grow up pls.. cry cry
Just stop feeding from your mom's pot so you will understand life pls..

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Animegirl(f): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros you don't need a crystal ball to tell you she's cheap and wants a casual affair with you. But play your cards well and manipulate the situation to favor you on the long-run . Just remember that just because she kissed you now , doesn't mean she can kiss another in the future
Nigeria men are so complicated. If you meet hardened ladies now, you men! Would still insult them. Girl was just being flirty, she isn't cheap.

OP Dear, nothing bad. She likes you. Don't take the advice of Redpillers and frustrated men here, many wish to be in your shoes but their ugly faces and stinking attitude towards ladies both offline and online won't let them get an hand-shake from a Lady grin.

But if you don't like it, talk to her, Is your choice.

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Theboy21: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bros op, we all know what your plans are cheesy cheesy you just want our validation, but OYO is your case cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s] Only people with sense are allowed to quote me

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Only people with sense are allowed to quote me
And only intelligent people are allowed to comment here not kids that haven't started life pls.. undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by falcon01: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
That's sexual harassment, report her to HR Immidiately. Don't tolerate this abusive nonsense.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Ammishaddai: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And only intelligent people are allowed to comment here not kids that haven't started life pls.. undecided
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]
That's how I roll..pls do cancel this so I am gonna end this here..
Happy cancellation in advance baby boy..grow up...get matured and stop feeding from momma's pot.. wink kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by rickpat(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
do what your mind is telling you..If you succeed,bravo...if you fail..sorry...bear the consequences..in this part of the world we barely use a kiss to the cheek for pleasantries..but I advise,you take it as normal or stop her...office romance doesn't always end well ..face your work o...work scarce and bills many ..good luck

25 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by soundOsonic: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need to grow up. This is sexual harassment in an office.
If a man does thesame he will be termed a freak.
I wonder why the guy no report am. This men need to have values for themselves.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
soundOsonic:

You need to grow up. This is sexual harassment in an office.
If a man does thesame he will be termed a freak.
I wonder why the guy no report am. This men need to have values for themselves.
Then he should if he wants to..like I care.. haha
Quote him not me.. report that's his life not mine...
I dropped my comment already so what? none of my business.
Look how he said it like I give a hoot.. undecided cheesy I don't..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by donbachi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
As e dey hot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Jirilistic(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
E fit be truth or dare. But I doubt if adults still do that stuff
U can approach her and ask why she did it. If she denies doing it for any particular reason,insist that u want an answer but only do that ONCE,u don't want to sound too desperate while trying to seek an answer. If she still denies doing it for a particular reason,my broda face ur work. Still be observing her sha u may not necessarily cut her off cus she didn't really do anything to offend u. But still dey observe her with corner eye

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Deborah98(f): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Redpillers will be like come off it jare. Don't fall for her and I'll be asking myself who then are those ones in my dms asking for my number and location. A good number of them are here on Nland forming rubbish. My sweet broda Biko don't think much,if you love her then go ahead and ask her out but don't bring up the kiss of a thing so it won't look like that's what brought you close. Don't be a redpiller online and a simp offline as majority do here undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by czarr(m): 1:51am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop acting like a kid pls..it's embarrassing..a lady kissing you doesn't mean she's into you..
Is this the first time a lady walked up to you and kissed you..it's very normal..

werey..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wow, putting the kid to order
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by czarr(m): 1:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Deborah98:
Redpillers will be like come off it jare. Don't fall for her and I'll be asking myself who then are those ones in my dms asking for my number and location. A good number of them are here on Nland forming rubbish. My sweet broda Biko don't think much,if you love her then go ahead and ask her out but don't bring up the kiss of a thing so it won't look like that's what brought you close. Don't be a redpiller online and a simp offline as majority do here undecided
True redpillers are the minority, so of course guys would be in your DM tbose simps who are the majority, the minority redpillers are trying to emancipate those in your DM from SIMPlicity!!!
Please call out any "redpillers" preaching redpill and simping in your DM, when I mean simping I mean guys doing the most for your attention, because it's not a crime for a guy to be in your DM, redpillers don't hate women.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Popjoan:
wow, putting the kid to order
You can say that again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23am On Feb 25, 2022
czarr:
werey..
What's that.. undecided
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by CheedyJ(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2022
I'm sure if the situation was reversed, it could have been termed sexual harassment but you're here asking mumu question... Mtcheeew

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Karleb(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2022
You sef kiss her too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by pretydiva(f): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2022
You are asking nairalanders the reasons behind her action as if we were the one that kissed you undecided Op, how old are you?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by alexvic12: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Office romance most often ends badly.

Run o! Don't joke with your reputation and job.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Qatar2022: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dummy he never say the woman is into him, he just ask what was the meaning of what she did. It's a simple question but you're talking another thing

24 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by recieve(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2022
This is very common to me, i got kises from different ladies i don't converse with, walk up to her, flirt with her x20 of what she did to you, atleast that's what in your mind, don't be a simp with low confidence

5 Likes

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

Dummy he never say the woman is into him, he just ask what was the meaning of what she did. It's a simple question but you're talking another thing
Ok
Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by Idonweak: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's that.. undecided

It means you're mad. Maybe, he's right

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by BigDawsNet: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
Good evening house, need your opinion concerning something that just happened to me yesterday. This is the thing, there is this young lady who happened to be my colleague at work, not the same office though. I can say we had only spoken once. She walked to my seat posing like she would tell me something in the ear only for her to kiss my check with a smile on her face then walked away. Other people were around but I guess none noticed. It was weird because nobody had boldly flirted on me like she did. Please i don't want to just jump into escapades with her, rather I want to know the whys behind her action and I what i should do. Thanks you.

I think it's a very nice green light sign...

I had similar experience...she was a friend tho ..

She just sat on my leg and looked right in to my eyes ..and gave me nice 4sec Paris kiss...

I was like wtf smiley

I understood immediately...

If you like her, talk to her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by DroppingLiquid: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2022
omolasho:
rather I want to know the whys behind her action and I what i should do. Thanks you.

So you're asking us because na we kiss you for cheek?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.