Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari (17828 Views)

MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Army: Foreign interests plotting to scuttle May 29 handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Antimandatethie(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday assured that the May 29th handover date remains sacrosanct.

“God willing, nothing will stop it,” he affirmed, stating that he is looking forward to the completion of his second term on May 29, 2023, when he will hand over power to the incoming president.

Buhari, who spoke shortly after observing the Eid prayer in Abuja to mark the end of the 30-day Ramadan fasting by Muslims, said after the handover, he would be returning to his home in Daura, Katsina State, to give the next president space.

He said: “I thank God for what He has done for me personally and for what He has enabled us to achieve.

“I am looking forward to returning to my town, to be as far away as I can from Abuja so that the incoming President will have the time and the space to take decisions without my distracting him.”

The president also expressed optimism that the future of democracy as a system of government in the country is bright.

He added that as he prepares to leave office in a little over a month, he feels satisfied and duly assured that Nigerians will defend the system against all threats.

“Nigerians cherish democracy. They have shown their love for it and will defend it against real or perceived threats.

They will continue to vote one way or the other depending on their preferences,” he stated.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/21/may-29-handover-sacrosanct-buhari/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by LeoDeKing: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
So Buhari doesn't give a rat arsss about pandora Obituary's stolen manhood?

136 Likes 22 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by NyamiriFlathead: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nothing can stop Jagaban, wailing wailers should know this and know peace

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Ceenachi: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hearing all of these from an Empty head president is not a surprise thou, my worries as we are about to enter in the hands of someone with a lost memory.

Help us o God embarassed embarassed

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Akiara: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
A failure that wants to reinforce failure.

Shameless...spits

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by sonature1: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Like a cursed country, one dullard will be handing over to a sick skit maker. E no go beta for the person wey do Nigeria this thing.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by LeoDeKing: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin grin grin

Papa, mama and pikin.

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
this is the best way to go,may 29 is the start of a transformation of this great country call nigeria

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by 77up(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
sonature1:
Like a cursed country, one dullard will be handing over to a sick skit maker. E no go beta for the person wey do Nigeria this thing.
You are depressed already, don't injure yourself o.

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Legitiscool: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obi people time is running out o

You guys are intensifying your bile and insults on tinubu online yet the swearing in is ticking faster

Wetin una get again aside the drug lord propaganda online

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Long live democracy in Nigeria.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by LivingSage: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Those criminals has been put to shame once again.

Now they'll insult the hell out of Buhari whose praise song they've been singing before.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by sonature1: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

The early you know this, the better for you.

Imagine the nattering nitwit below telling us who to be our president. God forbid.

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by LeoDeKing: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
sonature1:

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.
So where are the people pandora Obituary bettered their lives when he was a governor for 8 years?

Ogbeni, dis kind dead on arrival lamba don cast tey tey.

Pandora Obituary is not qualified to be president of Nigeria, based on his performance as a governor.

So gtf outta my mention.

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Globad(f): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So Buhari doesn't give a rat arsss about pandora Obituary's stolen manhood?

Oh, you will make some people cry again this evening

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by suckmedownthere(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
But tinubu is generally smarter and educated than Buhari if not that he is so aged and weak.... Buhari has never being a governor too

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Globad(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Legitiscool:
Obi people time is running out o

You guys are intensifying your bile and insults on tinubu online yet the swearing in is ticking faster

Wetin una get again aside the drug lord propaganda online

They're labouring in vain over the mud they're throwing at Tinubu

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Globad(f): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
suckmedownthere:
But tinubu is generally smarter than Buhari if not that he is so aged and weak....

He's weak?

Who worked harder than him during the primaries and during the campaigns?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Globad(f): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

The earliest you know this, the better for you.

Imagine the nattering nitwit below telling us who to be our president. God forbid.

They're suffering from post election loss

They will soon get well. And if they don't get well, na their wahala be that

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Gbogbowa: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/21/may-29-handover-sacrosanct-buhari/

thank God you said God willing but the truth is God is not willing that a drug lord should be our president, it will shock everyone when it happened because God is not a man that he should lie

7 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Gbogbowa: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
sonature1:

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food. Most of those boys are also doing boy boy for the igbos

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by EeyanMayweather(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari is Nigeria's best president since 1960

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Moferere: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Very sacrosanct

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by famology(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zombidientss how una dey?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by KingKO22: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Why are they avoiding this thread like a plague 😀

They thought Buhari would handover to Atiku instead

How about the story that 20 Northern govt are working for Atiku 🤣🤣

IPOB done suffer too much since 2015

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by labake1(f): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Go buy "Emilokan" Ankara and sew agbada grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After / Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.