Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari (17852 Views)

MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Army: Foreign interests plotting to scuttle May 29 handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2023
It is well

So many information in one picture

This is where Tinubu will continue from with the low quality appointees as can be seen from his transition team

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by adekennis(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:
thank God you said God willing but the truth is God is not willing that a drug lord should be our president, it will shock everyone when it happened because God is not a man that he should lie

You people are still banking on false prophecies by your fake pastor's...lol

8 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Reality3080: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.
wetin u get wey everybody dey beg u self

The same region that is d poorest in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Yes lord Emperor
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Okay
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Birdbyrde440: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/21/may-29-handover-sacrosanct-buhari/

Godwilling.

Lol the will of God is not the will of man.

Buhari should prepare to continue beyond may 29
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Who be this ??
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by merits(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So Buhari doesn't give a rat arsss about pandora Obituary's stolen manhood?

Those ones are just decieving themselves na.

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by ManWater: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2023
But he only said he will hand over on the 29th.
Big question is; to who? cool

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by plantist: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.

Well your people beg online.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by jayAjoku(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Why do I get this feeling That day will be a day full of surprises? 🤔

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by legitnow1: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2023
THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT TREAT POLITICS AS A DO OR DIE MATTER ARE YORUBA ALMAJIRI AND FULANI ALMAJIRI.

ALL BECASUE OF OIL AND GAS, THAT IS IN SE AND SS.

THEY WILL SOON CRASH THE COUNTRY, BY THEIR SHEER DESPERATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by simfrost90210: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2023
angry angry never seeming remorseful
It's a shame on our country, Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by legitnow1: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2023
simfrost90210:
angry angry never seeming remorseful
It's a shame on our country, Nigeria..

BUHARI IS A PROUD FAILURE.

HE WAS NIGERIA MISTAKE THANKS TO GEJ WEAKNESS AND WEAK HANDS.

GEJ WANTED TO ANSWER GOOD MAN, YET SO MANY THAT WILL BE AROUND TODAY ARE NOW DEAD, BECAUSE HE IS A SOFTY.

WHEN PETER OBI MAKES IT TO ASOROCK, THEY BETTER GET READY BECAUSE OBI IS NOT GEJ.

OBI IS COMING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2023
Can't wait for Tinubu to take over, Nigeria will be so bright and happening

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

Who are you? As someone Is coming to you , you are also going to someone directly or indirectly…
Are you saying it’s only APC that snatch boxes?
Be realistic

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Tradman: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So where are the people pandora Obituary bettered their lives when he was a governor for 8 years?

Ogbeni, dis kind dead on arrival lamba don cast tey tey.

Pandora Obituary is not qualified to be president of Nigeria, based on his performance as a governor.

So gtf outta my mention.
Green ewedu has block this agbero boy brain , nothing will make him rational. This is the same guy I see recently shouting agbawo up and down. Baba come help us kill ram and plenty food go dey for u.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Obedients eyes don dey clear small small

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by bigdammyj: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2023
Cool.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by shinealight(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Ceenachi:
Hearing all of these from an Empty head president is not a surprise thou, my worries as we are about to enter in the hands of someone with a lost memory.

Help us o God embarassed embarassed

Just keep blabbing in the belief that you’re under the cover of social media …..you may one day end up in Kuje!

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by BCISLTD: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2023
NyamiriFlathead:
Nothing can stop Jagaban, wailing wailers should know this and know peace

Death can ...just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by theophorus(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2023
The fact is We all don't know who will be around by May 29 neither do we know what will happen to any individual before then.

But facts is, if you keep wishing others evil, then Evil will likely visit you, so better stay positive and wish everyone well and good things will come to you.

All the Best to the incoming President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by objobj: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

people surfer more in anambara

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Residency11: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Ok
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Buhari should handover to Osinbajo if he is tired until elections matters are resolved for the sake of democracy and peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Tradman: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So where are the people pandora Obituary bettered their lives when he was a governor for 8 years?

Ogbeni, dis kind dead on arrival lamba don cast tey tey.

Pandora Obituary is not qualified to be president of Nigeria, based on his performance as a governor.

So gtf outta my mention.
which thief tinubu performance are u talking about
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by joe4christ(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

You've said it all nothing left to add to this. Let them swear the drug lord in and set the pace that will consume this sham of a union called Nigeria. Their IQ are way low and so they don't know the consequences of their doings till reality hits them hard. They think they are doing doing us. Hahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Hezmatosky: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
You know when your wedding is drawing close, love go dey shark una ba? Wait after the wedding naw grin If by the grace of God next president favours us, me and you go enjoy. But if he fails, I will be happy while you'll be suffering. Na so e be o, nor be curse
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by hardbody: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/21/may-29-handover-sacrosanct-buhari/

Is this why the tribunals have not started sitting? to avoid interim injunctions?
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Arabk25: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu to me will not be problem of this country wat I fear the most is his cabinet members

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Performed Beyond Expectations – Anyim / Works Ministry Executed No Capital Project In 2017, Says Fashola / Governor Aregbesola Submits List Of Commissioners After Two Years In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.