Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari (17857 Views)

MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Army: Foreign interests plotting to scuttle May 29 handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.

Fool

I guess Anambra where your messiah Obi was governor now has no poor people. Or perhaps the rich people there are more than that of Lagos.

Idiots will think Obi is better than Tinubu who has designed a prosperous Lagos State that even Obi prefers to stay in.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by stevups(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
But tinubu is generally smarter and educated than Buhari if not that he is so aged and weak.... Buhari has never being a governor too

Bihari was once a military gov of Katsina
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by willibounce1(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Akiara:
A failure that wants to reinforce failure.

Shameless...spits

E pain you...8 years of wailing for you and Obi supporters
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Gandrova: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:
thank God you said God willing but the truth is God is not willing that a drug lord should be our president, it will shock everyone when it happened because God is not a man that he should lie
You better accept him as the next president or jump into the nearest lagoon

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Gandrova: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2023
famology:
Zombidientss how una dey?
Lolz! Their B.P done rise to 250/150

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by loffyloffy: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2023
stevups:

Bihari was once a military gov of Katsina

Bornu state, he was a good governor too, the people of bornu still worship him until today
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by stevups(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2023
loffyloffy:

Bornu state, he was a good governor too, the people of bornu still worship him until today

Good of you..he was in 1976
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by YesDaddyTill203: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So Buhari doesn't give a rat arsss about pandora Obituary's stolen manhood?
For where? Only brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist criminals are fooled by their wailing and crying.
Sane Nigerians are moving on and are ready for Tinubu's govt.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by ManWater: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

To the president elect of course......

Or do you want him to handover to Peter obi that is still looking for his stolen manhood?

Handing over to Tinubu may be very likely but not Sacrosanct. cool
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by salih74(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:
Like a cursed country, one dullard will be handing over to a sick skit maker. E no go beta for the person wey do Nigeria this thing.

Patronize us we sell sniper

And we provide Uber services from any location to the River Niger!!!
Nonsense and ingredients

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
This one had been brainwashed by fake pastors...Are u GOD? Just continue in your hallucinations. TINUBU is your president...
Gbogbowa:
thank God you said God willing but the truth is God is not willing that a drug lord should be our president, it will shock everyone when it happened because God is not a man that he should lie
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok Daddy,thank you daddy.TINUBU is your President from May 29...
Birdbyrde440:

Godwilling.

Lol the will of God is not the will of man.

Buhari should prepare to continue beyond may 29
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
To Peter Obi now,the president elect of Twitter, Instagram,Lagos and Abuja...Are you satisfied now?
ManWater:
But he only said he will hand over on the 29th.
Big question is; to who? cool
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Are u GOD? Prays that you don't die before him...
BCISLTD:

Death can ...just saying
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Your wish...but you know nothing about Nigeria constitution. TINUBU will be swear in on May 29 by the grace of GOD.
jaxxy:

Buhari should handover to Osinbajo if he is tired until elections matters are resolved for the sake of democracy and peace.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by ManWater: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
omooba74:
To Peter Obi now,the president elect of Twitter, Instagram,Lagos and Abuja...Are you satisfied now?
You said it. smiley
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Drug lord? That's obidunce new song now.Just dey play, military aren't coming,your moniker suggests who you are... Tinubu is your c-in-c comes May 29...
MondayOsunbor:

Buhari do not hand us over to a Drug cartel Capo ! Military where una dey ooo
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Jeftliu: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/21/may-29-handover-sacrosanct-buhari/

Igbos TERRORIST GROUP will not like this good news...the children of hatred will never lead nigerians
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
So,if Tinubu is president on that day...Are u going to kill yourself or what?
Everlastingson:
“God willing, nothing will stop it,” he
affirmed, stating that he is looking
forward to the completion of his
second term on May 29, 2023, when he
will hand over power to the incoming
president.

But God is not willing for a drug-infested Presidency so Tinubu's inauguration CANNOT happen.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin
salih74:

Patronize us we sell sniper

And we provide Uber services from any location to the River Niger!!!
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stop deceiving yaself.Obi cannot be president... cool
ManWater:

You said it. smiley
shocked shocked
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by justtee42k: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
sonature1:

Boy, I don't have a problem with Tinubu being the president of Nigeria at all because hardship knows no tribe or religion.

However, I only have a problem with those boys who snatched and destroyed the ballot boxes for him during elections, but they are still coming to call us agbawo and beg us money for food.

The internet is not the real world. Go around Lagos and see people suffering. Those on the least rung of the economic ladder who snatch boxes for the same oppressors are the biggest losers of this whole thing.

Why do you people always make emphasis on lagos state?
Don't you have a state?
So no one is suffering in your own state?
Don't you have beggers in your state?

One of the reason Obi lost was because he focused more on Lagos and forget about his own origin and source (Anambra) ,hence he came out with a poor vote.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ceenachi:
Hearing all of these from an Empty head president is not a surprise thou, my worries as we are about to enter in the hands of someone with a lost memory.

Help us o God embarassed embarassed
You call God when things is not fall on your way but failed to realise that same God is the one from those favoured ones too are calling .
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by BCISLTD: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
omooba74:
Are u GOD? Prays that you don't die before him...

Like most Nigerians..we are predominantly stupid people....I'm sure u read..but your comprehension seem lacking....take a moment and read the initial statement and then read my response 5times...thanks
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Onimichael: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hmmm this buari I don't trust him ooooo let's see sha
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Spanki(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So Buhari doesn't give a rat arsss about pandora Obituary's stolen manhood?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Ijoba85: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Your proof that God is not willing ? You better watch what you type
Gbogbowa:
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by samijet: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Before nko, just do and answer former president abeg.
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by omooba74(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Well,you have said it but I don't belong to your class of stupid Nigerians....I rest my case.
BCISLTD:

Like most Nigerians..we are predominantly stupid people....I'm sure u read..but your comprehension seem lacking....take a moment and read the initial statement and then read my response 5times...thanks
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gbogbowa:

This is the conundrum in which we find ourselves. You think it is not God’s will for the Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be our president, I think it is God’s will for the Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria. BAT won the election and he is about to be sworn in, so whose will is happening right now, the people’s will? If so, isn’t that God’s will?
Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by famology(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gandrova:
Lolz! Their B.P done rise to 250/150

Lol..🤣
It's not been easy for them these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ceenachi:
Hearing all of these from an Empty head president is not a surprise thou, my worries as we are about to enter in the hands of someone with a lost memory.

Help us o God embarassed embarassed
cry more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbenga Olawepo Urges Kwarans To Vote Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve / Yusuf Baba-Ahmed: Calling Events At Lekki Toll Gate A Massacre Is Debatable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.