Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitates With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu @ 63 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitates With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu @ 63 (286 Views)

Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitates With Sen Orji Uzor Kalu @ 63 by grassrootsig: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
WARM FELICITATIONS TO SENATOR ORJI UZOR KALU AT 63

Today, I join your friends,family, and well wishers to heartily congratulate and felicitate with you,Senator (Dr) Orji Uzor Kalu, Senate Majority Chief Whip, on the occasion of your 63rd birthday anniversary.

As it is well known, Senator (Dr) Uzor Kalu, from a young age,rode like a collosus over different fields of human endeavour and is today a successful business
man , astute politician,humanitarian par excellence, and a role model to many aspiring youth in the country

Undoubtedly,Senator (Dr) Orji Uzor Kalu's exemplary leadership style, as the Chief Whip of the 9th Senate, has been a blessing to the entire 9th Assembly and our Nation at large as you have brought your vast knowledge,friendly mien and lofty ideals to bear in the discharge of the functions of your office and we are eternally grateful to you.

On behalf of my family and the good people of Anambra South, I wish to congratulate you on the wonderful occasion of your 63rd birthday. It is my earnest prayer that Almighty God continually keep you in good health, bless you with sound mind, embellish you with great wisdom and enduring grace to serve our beloved state, Nation and humanity at large for many years to come.

Senator (Dr).Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District.

(1) (Reply)

‘lamidi Apapa, Other Agents Sponsored To Distort Everything’ – Peter Obi / May Day: What Buhari Told Tinubu Ahead Of Swearing-in / Peter Obi Is Just A Social Media President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.