Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum (9450 Views)

Sule Lamido: Wike Made It Clear He Never Wanted To Become VP To Anyone / 11 Selfish Northern Governors Sold Northern Interest To Become VP - Arewa / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by bhella10: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wailers have overran this wonderful piece of news with toxicity grin My incoming VP looking regal.

5 Likes

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Chucks13: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
See wisdom talk and wisdom wish whereas some people are their hating someone who is fulfilling his destiny.

Follow your dream surely your prayer will be answer las las.

3 Likes

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by nedekid: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na wah
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by colonelwealth(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
hdaveyork:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/22/i-prayed-for-shettima-to-become-vp-tinubu-loves-borno-zulum/

These ones used their state as a bargaining chip to want to cling the top post in the nation.
A reward for sacrificing their state's insecurity as a major factor in determining leadership in the last 12yrs now...
Darkness can only last a few hours but light will chase it to oblivion.
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
And what about corruption, illegality, antidemocratic and unethical practices?
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Jones4190(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Keep that your prayer to yourself.

We all know Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima 😎
is that so?
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by tammie24: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
virginboy1:
No be Tinubu i dey fear, na that Shettima i dey fear gan gan. That one that his smile looks like a warning frown. cry

una don start again

Later you go say na Osinbajo for better

Sidon for one place joor
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by damkin24(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Keep that your prayer to yourself.

We all know Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima 😎
Keep deceiving yourself and your likes
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by simfrost90210: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Be deceiving yourself grin
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Blackdisciple(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lolzzzz Tinubu loves Borno grin grin
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by MasterTeeUSA: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by juman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
They hate all tribes but they hate Muslims more.

They delivered 5% vote for buhari but delivered less than one percent vote for tinubu.

They should love others more.

1 Like

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by ConfidentialDoc: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Californium ?
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by juman(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Atiku is big politician. Very big one for that.
He got lot of votes in borno and yobe, while the two states supposed to be the political base of Shettima.

Northern governors that picked tinubu to counter atiku candidacy made wise choice and it was excellent decision.
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Exceed15: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Does this hardship touch them? They can say anything.
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by am4truth(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

While patriots are praying and doing door to door campaign for their candidate, our brothers in Afghanistan are busy doing social media validation, bullying and conducting their own election online grin grin grin

Now their candidate is an ex convict and can never go to UK again grin cheesy grin
He was Detained, deported and defeated...

They are looking for their missing endorsement.
They want endorsement from Baba Adeboye. One headless mob even took his daftness to another level, threatening to withdraw the musical instrucment he donated to the church of God.

I am the last person to take those noise maker's seriously.
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by FantasyWolf(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Them match
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by LyfeJennings(m): 1:17am On Apr 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

I know you don't mean that..
You can't be confidently praying hell fire on yourself and your entire generation to come because that's what Tinubu's administration will seem to look like, so watch what you wish for

Dear Child of hate
It will shock U
Just watch the economic reform and transformation of our dear nation Nigeria
U can choose to be part of the progressive movement or stay put in your barren land and keep hating on God's green land
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by LyfeJennings(m): 1:21am On Apr 23, 2023
juman:
They hate all tribes but they hate Muslims more.

They delivered 5% vote for buhari but delivered less than one percent vote for tinubu.

They should love others more.

It gladdens my heart that Tinubu is a Westerner
The hate they showed Buhari was beyond imagination
We would match their pen word for word
We would match their hate side by side
We would progress in the end and triumph over these children of hate
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by simfrost90210: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Dear Child of hate
It will shock U
Just watch the economic reform and transformation of our dear nation Nigeria
U can choose to be part of the progressive movement or stay put in your barren land and keep hating on God's green land
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

grin .., a drop of water can't call an "ocean" of water empty.. ur land is the barren land of course you know that and mine, ours here is always green ... Like i will always say to hypocrites, STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF

Shebi na me with you dey nairaland and you dey talk about economic revamp and reform under the convicted drug lord, BAT from the SouthWest, we'll hopefully watch and see..
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Alawode01(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2023
I give professor Zulum number one

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State / #OneYearInOffice: Ohanaeze Hails Ikpeazu, Sets Up Vigilante Group / Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.