Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi (49728 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by vivalavida(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun rule 2

Your reason for rule 2 don change sharply. Lol
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Lemos14: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

You never jam. Emancipate your mind from the old ways and embrace the new.

A woman wrote that article so she can deceive men into marrying her..we are not stupid and you ladies are not wise.

All your scopes have casted so carry that article out of here...no man is going going to marry you bitter souls.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Angelfrost(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That statement means that you should always seek equal partnership with unbelievers, and never an unequal partnership.. undecided

It is this very brainless practice of relying on the vomit of your clergy that has led many to abandon the literal meaning of the statement in bold only to adopt a meaning that does not align with reality itself.. lipsrsealed

Brainless Practice??!

You should never mistake me for people you feel in your delusion that you are superior to! Be guided sir!

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
"Do not be unequally bound together with unbelievers [do not make mismatched alliances with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership can righteousness have with lawlessness? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? (Amplified version)"

"Do not be yoked together with those who do not believe. For what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? (CSB)"

"Do not be associates with those who are unbelievers; for what partnership has righteousness with evil, or what intimacy has light with darkness?
(Aramaic)"

"Stay away from people who are not followers of the Lord! Can someone who is good get along with someone who is evil? Are light and darkness the same? (CEV)"

Brother, I didn't write the Bible!
Again.... go ask your English teacher if you are terribly struggling comprehension wise.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers when you remove the double negative contained in the statement results to Do be equally yoked with unbelievers. . This is English comprehension 101. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by LOVEGINO(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
●Brainless Practice??!

You should never mistake me for people you feel in your delusion that you are superior to! Be guided sir!
1. It is brainless because by so doing one abandons one's ability to reason things for themselves to another. undecided

Superior to? Another brainless attempt. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by oluwaseyi0: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Abomination

Any woman that has been mounted by gods will continue to be the meat for the same god that mounted her and no one else.

Any deviant man who try shit is playing with his life.

Madam, you can't eat your cake and still have it. You have only two options, go back to god or remain single for life.

Don't turn men to sacrificial lamb.

Dey play
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Hollusilva28(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Abomination

Any woman that has been mounted by gods will continue to be the meat for the same god that mounted her and no one else.

Any deviant man who try shit is playing with his life.

Madam, you can't eat your cake and still have it. You have only two options, go back to god or remain single for life.

Don't turn men to sacrificial lamb.
Hello, that’s a lie. Is ooni the creator of her life. No. Does devil hold the key to everybody’s life. No.

In the Bible satan went to dialogue with God, & asked him to tempt Job, kill him. But God said you can tempt him, but I don’t give you permission to take his life. If you’re a Christian check your bible well, about people that God changed their lives from Sorrow to Good.

If she’s born again , and she’s done the restitution with ooni. She’s free to marry again. Don’t believe in those old ways. Saying nobody can marry her again.

Oluwo of Iwo brought his Canadian Jamaican wife to iwo, but she divorced him after spending some times with him at Iwo. She’s gone back to her based, & a man is servicing her well right now .

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again.... go ask your English teacher if you are terribly struggling comprehension wise.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers when you remove the double negative contained in the statement results to Do be equally yoked with unbelievers. . This is English comprehension 101. undecided

I comprehend English exceptionally well... My antecedents on this forum have shown that!

You on the other hand have deep issues with Scriptural comprehension! I have shown you the full verse and its clear implications, how you choose to interpret it is none of my business!

Now, if you are confused or have issues with your religion, seek help or change your beliefs... Don't take me to task for your mental inadequacies and insecurities. Thank you.

Next!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Lemos14: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun rule 2

Rule 2 says abusing a NAIRALANDER since you dont know how to read..stop disturbing seun

The woman in the article isnt a nairalander
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Privatepart00: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
We all are waiting to be dressed up in our ceremonial wears.

God please come to our aid.
Listen to our secret cry.

Meanwhile;

shocked shocked shocked

Such an expensive joke...
A feminist has no business under the roof of a man...
Any man stvpid enough to marry you, surely made the biggest miscalculation of his life...
Feminist doesn't deserve marriage...

7 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
■ I comprehend English exceptionally well... My antecedents on this forum have shown that! You on the other hand have deep issues with Scriptural comprehension! I have shown you the full verse and its clear implications, how you choose to interpret it is none of my business! Now, if you are confused or have issues with your religion, seek help or change your beliefs... Don't take me to task for your mental inadequacies and insecurities. Thank you.
Next!!!
It ain't my religion. And all I have done is point out how the practice to submitting to the whims and vomits of your clergy reduces you lot as revealed even in your assertion regarding that statement. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by LaRosa01: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Advertisement
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by BloomingDale(f): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:

A woman wrote that article so she can deceive men into marrying her..we are not stupid and you ladies are not wise.

All your scopes have casted so carry that article out of here...no man is going going to marry you bitter souls.

Lol. Women are waking up to the fact that marriage is no longer an achievement. It will take awhile to get to Africa, but it will get here. Change is the only constant.

The only control the man has over the woman is the Marriage control. That is why you men always try to intimidate and insult unmarried, older ladies, calling them evening newspapers, but once the woman realize that marriage does not really serve them, you men lose that control over the woman and the woman becomes really free and emancipated.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by modsareuseless: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun rule 2

I think the people you mentioned should start banning people like you for tagging them unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Ajalalomo: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
I thought she’s a pastor
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Lemos14: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol. Women are waking up to the fact that marriage is no longer an achievement. It will take awhile to get to Africa, but it will get here. Change is the only constant.

The only control the man has over the woman is the Marriage control. That is why you men always try to intimidate and insult unmarried, older ladies, calling them evening newspapers, but once the woman realize that marriage does not really serve them, you men lose that control over the woman and the woman becomes really free and emancipated.

You're deluded if you think I'll read the rubbish you wrote...sapphire has left you people but no man will marry her still her

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by prophetfire: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Marry someone who connects with your spirit.

Don't marry someone who is serving and worshipping Ogun, when you're serving God.

You cannot serve Two Masters at a time 😎
The girl na confirmed mumu. A servant of God, a prophetess running a Christian ministry going to marry an idolatrous chief priest?
Na WA. Nothing but longthroat.

5 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by israelmao(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! lipsrsealed

Clever and careful men know what I'm talking about ,this is not only peculiar to Ooni but some traditional rulers.

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by BloomingDale(f): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:

You're deluded if you think I'll read the rubbish you wrote...sapphire has left you people but no man will marry her still her

Black man.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Bribri: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Naomi. You never learn your lesson. Huge KO huge ni. You won be only wife of first class king. You must be a joker. Better open yourself to a good regular man. Prophetess my ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
israelmao:
■ Clever and careful men know what I'm talking about ,this is not only peculiar to Ooni but some traditional rulers.
1. You mean wimps, right? undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Painwontbreakme: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:

It means the same thing na, since it is impossible to be equally yoked with unbelievers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
U don chop belle full this afternoon, u don start again abi
Kobojunkie:

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by chiedozie198100: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Is like this woman brain dey touch.
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by BrotherSade: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
prophetfire:
The girl na confirmed mumu. A servant of God, a prophetess running a Christian ministry going to marry an idolatrous chief priest?
Na WA. Nothing but longthroat.
😎

Maybe she needs money.

You know women and money are like bread and butter 😎
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by saphiere(f): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
modsareuseless:

I think the people you mentioned should start banning people like you for tagging them unnecessarily
seun this guy says "modsareusless" calling out honourable mods useless.
Lalasticlala
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
abbey621:
■ It means the same thing na, since it is impossible to be equally yoked with unbelievers grin grin grin
1. It is not impossible to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. That is pretty much what most churchians do. Your marriages and even businesses are such that you bow to other masters by the agreements/contracts — yokes— you enter into with others in your lives, without even realizing it nullifies your claims to Jesus Christ as your one and only master. undecided

Being equally yoked in your agreements, contracts, and business dealings means you are equal partners with others, and hence no one else can claim lord over you in any way. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It ain't my religion. And all I have done is point out how the practice to submitting to the whims and vomits of your clergy reduces you lot as revealed even in your assertion regarding that statement. undecided

Good @the Bold!

So, rest!!! grin
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by jconsulting(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
I just pity the next man that will marry this marry and climb on top her ....the kind of spiritual warfare he will fight no be here.....an ex wife of Ooni of Ife.....ah Jingbinni bi ate akun..ooni resa
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by lereinter(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Afi prophetess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masquerade Uncovers His Face To Beg A Man Money(photos) / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.