Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi (49705 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by abbey621(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. To state that God, in fact , blesses marriages, you have to in fact quote God saying this. So where in scripture did God — of course through Jesus Christ— state that those who are married are blessed by Him in the Kingdom of God? undecided

2. Where in scripture is it written that God sanctions your church weddings? See, God is not arbitrary in His ways — He actually spells out what He does. So where does God do this which you claim? undecided

3. I didn't interpret any of this at all as I simply quoted that stated by Jesus Christ Himself in all of this. BIG PROBLEM....YOU READ BUT NEED ENLIGHTMENT

4. I am afraid I do not exactly understand what you mean when you say God spoke from boh sides of his mouth regarding marriage. Care to elaborate? undecided

Now you're making up things, no it does not have to be quoted since 70% of the way we worship God was never mentioned in the Bible!

Rather than argue baselessly, please clarify why the Bible has rules for fornication, divorce and even marriage but marriage itself is of no consequences?

1. Thou shall not fornicate......So if we can't fornicate what does that mean? We either remain celibate or get married.

2. What God has joined together let no man put asunder.......If you're saying God did not bless marriages then there wouldn't be any religious objection to leaving marriages under any and all reasons.

3. Mathew 19 v 5 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. But according to your own argument this is of no concern to God?

Finally, if God does not bless marriages then you can equally say we shouldn't bother praying for anything as the wedding ceremony is nothing but a dedication to God and a prayer to bless the unity. With all due respect, you have no authority to say whether God blesses or does not bless such a ceremony!
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
abbey621:
■ Now you're making up things, no it does not have to be quoted since 70% of the way we worship God was never mentioned in the Bible! Rather than argue baselessly, please clarify why the Bible has rules for fornication, divorce and even marriage but marriage itself is of no consequences?
■ Thou shall not fornicate......So if we can't fornicate what does that mean? We either remain celibate or get married.
■ What God has joined together let no man put asunder.......If you're saying God did not bless marriages then there wouldn't be any religious objection to leaving marriages under any and all reasons. Mathew 19 v 5 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. But according to your own argument this is of no concern to God?
Finally, if God does not bless marriages then you can equally say we shouldn't bother praying for anything as the wedding ceremony is nothing but a dedication to God and a prayer to bless the unity. With all due respect, you have no authority to say whether God blesses or does not bless such a ceremony!
1. What that instead means is 70% of what you worship are LIES.... Duh! undecided

2. But Jesus Christ never said, "Thou shalt not fornicate." Rather, what He said is if you lust in your heart after a woman, you commit sin - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28. undecided

3. Again, Jesus Christ made clear in the context of Matthew 19 vs 1 - 11 that those ideas applied in the beginning before man fell. Try to keep up! undecided

4. Who told you to pray for your wedding ceremonies? God doesn't even answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas/requests/petitions of the unrighteous are an abomination to God as they are made filthy by their sins. This means that your prayers amount to nothing in the end, since God only responds to the prayers of those who have been made holy and righteous through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments. undecided

Look, none of these rituals you all cling to have anything to do with God or that commanded by Him. Once you start to realize this, you begin to understand why Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of the doctrines and traditions of men which He pointed out where in fact lies designed to deceive and delude men away from in fact following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by abbey621(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What that instead means is 70% of what you worship are LIES.... Duh! undecided

2. But Jesus Christ never said, "Thou shalt not fornicate." Rather, what He said is if you lust in your heart after a woman, you commit sin - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28. undecided

3. Again, Jesus Christ made clear in the context of Matthew 19 vs 1 - 11 that those ideas applied in the beginning before man fell. Try to keep up! undecided

4. Who told you to pray for your wedding ceremonies? God doesn't even answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas/requests/petitions of the unrighteous are an abomination to God as they are made filthy by their sins. This means that your prayers amount to nothing in the end, since God only responds to the prayers of those who have been made holy and righteous through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments. undecided

Look, none of these rituals you all cling to have anything to do with God or that commanded by Him. Once you start to realize this, you begin to understand why Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of the doctrines and traditions of men which He pointed out where in fact lies designed to deceive and delude men away from in fact following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

You're not making sense and I doubt it is the spirit that is guiding you.....Let's agree to disagree.....Shalom!
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
abbey621:
■ You're not making sense and I doubt it is the spirit that is guiding you.....Let's agree to disagree.....Shalom!
1. Notice, how most of the assertions you have made so far are unscriptural? It has to do with your dependence on that 70% of that which is not of scripture for your understanding as far as that which concerns God and Jesus Christ warned against such religious leanings. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masquerade Uncovers His Face To Beg A Man Money(photos) / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.