Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi (49709 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Redman44(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mount this woman and DIE sad sad lipsrsealed. You have been warned.
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by iamdapsyj(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
We all are waiting to be dressed up in our ceremonial wears.

God please come to our aid.
Listen to our secret cry.

Meanwhile;

So this babe wishes for something like marriage with this your misandrist behaviour 🤔

Na wao 😆🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by AntiTerrorist: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
timefarm:
She has learnt her lessons...
But it's late for her.
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by AntiTerrorist: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gbeng30:
It's very funny how some women thinks they want a luxurious lifestyle, but they are not ready to pay the Price.... The Truth is bitter !
But we must know that every Good things come with sacrifice...
Don't mind them. She wants wealth and fame on a platter of gold. The world doesn't operate that way.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Exceed15: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
No mind am... She wan remain the only queen

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by AntiTerrorist: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It is brainless because by so doing one abandons one's ability to reason things for themselves to another. undecided

Superior to? Another brainless attempt. undecided
Are you a Tinubu's Islamic surpporter? Because you are reasoning like one. You reason like Ayamed drlateef Moh247 Abdul05 AntiChristian I8XTIANS DevilAdvocate LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi etrouble Yoruba1stSon etc

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Moh247: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Are you a Tinubu's Islamic surpporter? Because you are reasoning like one. You reason like Ayamed drlateef Moh247 Abdul05 AntiChristian I8XTIANS DevilAdvocate LeoDeKing FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi etrouble Yoruba1stSon etc

Someone's potential father decided his own joy in life is to create a username to troll others supporting Tinubu

Many where better used as menstruation by their mother than waster of cell fertilizing sperm and becoming cyber nuisance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by iamdapsyj(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
stop replying that kobojunkie....an atheist has no respect for any scripture, talkless of God...they will find excuse to break law and twist them out of context...unless you want to be turning round the table.

Anyone engaging that guy has precious time to waste on here ...

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Zagaboss: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am interested
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Zagaboss: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am interested, how can l reach her
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Chetas81(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Marry someone who connects with your spirit.

Don't marry someone who is serving and worshipping Ogun, when you're serving God.

You cannot serve Two Masters at a time 😎
I hope you are not referring to British Jesus that now become business for under development citizen like Nigerian citizen
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by ChristineC: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
chris51:
There was no wife with the Ooni when Naomi married. These 6 wives came in later.
nah doubt it
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by emmyN(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That statement means that you should always seek equal partnership with unbelievers, and never an unequal partnership.. undecided

It is this very brainless practice of relying on the vomit of your clergy that has led many to abandon the literal meaning of the statement in bold only to adopt a meaning that does not align with reality itself.. lipsrsealed

Seek equal partnership with unbelievers and not unequal one? Does that make sense? In your folly you failed to see it was actually chastising against having any partnership whatever with unbelievers. "What communion hath light with darkness?" followed suit in that passage.

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by abbey621(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How in the world did you arrive at that from this? What I instead said is submission in marriage is a curse placed by the Almighty Himself on marriage. God washed His hands off marriage after Adam in an attempt to lay blame at God's feet and fingered God for giving him Eve the one who he, Adam, equally blamed for his disobedience of God. If you read Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 you will find that the same curse does not exist on a woman who is not in marriage but only on a woman in marriage meaning that marriage indeed is not of God's Kingdom. undecided

2. God doesn't dole blessings on people willy-nilly like you all like to assume. His blessings are instituted as part of His contract/agreement with men, and in Jesus Christ, your marriages, your ceremonies, rituals, etc., are not included as part of the agreement God made with individual men. Your churches and their many ceremonies have absolutely nothing to do with God nor are they a part of the terms and conditions set in His agreement/Covenant.

3. There is nothing "arbitrary" about this as God's Law clearly defines what God will do and what God will not do for men. That men have chosen to add their own doctrines and traditions(lies) — against God by the way, as seen in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 v 1 - 13— does not change any of that which God Himself has decreed and proclaimed His everlasting — unchanging — Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God - Luke 21 vs 33. In the Kingdom of God, there is only one master. Every other master/head over anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ is an idol competing with God and such is an abomination against God Himself - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 and Matthew 6 vs 24. Simple and straight. undecided

You are confusing yourself, we are talking about leadership not worshipping. The Bible also say honor thy father and mother, does that equate to worshipping them? Being submissive does not equate worshipping, it only means recognizing the leader of the team. Now you said God does not bless marriages and it is of no concern to him but that could be said about almost anything in the Bible.

What guarantees do you have that God cares about any of your activities in life? Have you died and personally witnessed God's kingdom? No, you haven't hence you're part of the guesswork called life! Your entire premise is flawed, you believe because marriage is man made hence it does not need God's blessing as it was not part of the contract but I have to direct you back to fate.

If nothing happens in the universe without him knowing and we are all guided by fate/destiny, how then can you say it was not part of the contract. You're saying basically the phrase, be fruitful and multiply is meaningless. You're also saying, the phrase, "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder” (Matthew 19:6) is a lie......Are you contradicting Jesus? I HOPE NOT!
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Staphylococcus: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Waiting for the man that will settle with the former wife of Oni

Men love pvssy, but not kind of pvssy

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by irunoko(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:
Olosho
you don pay am for sex before.una go just open mouth wa dey call woman wey you never see her panties olosho

Anyway you get Mama before? Na only who get value for mothers dey value DECENT WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by irunoko(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Waiting for the man that will settle with the former wife of Oni

Men love pvssy, but not kind of pvssy
no be person,a better person marry Zainab? The former wife of ooni before Naomi came in the picture

Abeg leave sheet for lawma

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
abbey621:
■ You are confusing yourself, we are talking about leadership not worshipping. The Bible also say honor thy father and mother, does that equate to worshipping them? Being submissive does not equate worshipping, it only means recognizing the leader of the team. Now you said God does not bless marriages and it is of no concern to him but that could be said about almost anything in the Bible.
■ What guarantees do you have that God cares about any of your activities in life? Have you died and personally witnessed God's kingdom? No, you haven't hence you're part of the guesswork called life! Your entire premise is flawed, you believe because marriage is man made hence it does not need God's blessing as it was not part of the contract but I have to direct you back to fate.
■ If nothing happens in the universe without him knowing and we are all guided by fate/destiny, how then can you say it was not part of the contract.
■ You're saying basically the phrase, be fruitful and multiply is meaningless. You're also saying, the phrase, "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder” (Matthew 19:6) is a lie......Are you contradicting Jesus? I HOPE NOT!
1. In the Kingdom of God, The one who is the leader over you is the one you worship(submit to and obey)— Jesus Christ made that abundantly clear to all His followers - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. It seems to me that you are not actually born-again to begin with because the questions you ask clearly indicate you don't have a valid experience for yourself of God as we speak. Please visit the following link to verify that you are in fact born-again according to Jesus Christ Himself, and not according to stories fed to you by your pastors and mogs https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/3#120563417

The born-again experience is not of con(-fidence) or the imagination. It involves daily interactions with the very spirit of Eternal Life 24/7 experience that no one who ever experienced it can be mistaken for something else. Access into the Kingdom of God begins here in this life and not somewhere out in the future somewhere after you are dead, else, Jesus Christ failed. undecided

3. God's Law and agreement refers to His Constitutional Law in the Land He has given to you. The contract defines an agreement that God expects you to live in submission to and obey all the days of your life if you are to partake of the blessings and rewards He has in store for you. Not everyone alive can partake of those rewards and blessings meaning only those who enter into an agreement with God and in fact, obey God every moment of every day can do so. undecided

4. What you quote there are laws God gave to all of mankind before the fall of man. As Jesus Christ clearly explained to you in the context of the same Matthew 19 vs 1 - 4, that was how it was in the beginning before man chose instead to disobey God. Jesus Christ made this much clear in His teaching right there, that that was what applied before men decided to go their own way away from God. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by SpockFederation: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by mayor1814: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Abomination

Any woman that has been mounted by gods will continue to be the meat for the same god that mounted her and no one else.

Any deviant man who try shit is playing with his life.

Madam, you can't eat your cake and still have it. You have only two options, go back to god or remain single for life.

Don't turn men to sacrificial lamb.

But olori zaynab has married anoda man,and she don born for d man sef.
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
emmyN:
Seek equal partnership with unbelievers and not unequal one? Does that make sense? In your folly you failed to see it was actually chastising against having any partnership whatever with unbelievers. "What communion hath light with darkness?" followed suit in that passage.
I think I already more than adequately addressed this concern of yours in a previous post https://www.nairaland.com/7662499/im-bride-waiting-dressed-up/3#122680051

So long as you are alive on this planet, not only will you partner regularly with unbelievers — through business, trade, friendship, etc. Consequently, it is illogical to pretend you do not understand that it makes sense to have a good sense of the kind of partnership you form with them when you engage them in these various relationships which your very life depends on here on this earth.

Jesus Christ engaged sinners when He was on earth. He ate and drank with the very same Pharisees whom He vigorously chastised for their falsehoods against God. Jesus Christ never did restrict His followers as far as who they can partner or not partner with in any aspect or dealing. Rather Jesus Christ made it clear to them in that all of their dealings, He alone should remain the one and only head, Master, Teacher, Leader, Authority, Shepherd, Counselor, and guide, over their individual existence. So, to claim that Paul attempted to cause people to, against Jesus Christ, completely disconnect themselves from the sinners and unbelievers is to suggest Paul stood against Jesus Christ in some way. undecided
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by ProfGday(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
If you think Shileola divorced Oni because of other wives,you got it wrong...

She did that because money caused the fight bwt her family and Kabiyesi

Her brother got contract worth billions from Oni and mismanaged those billions without completing the projects.

She also made big mistake in moving to the palace with her whole family members,this really caused many problem in her matrimonial home.

That girl is young and naive,she needs good adviser.

First she should go and drop that foolish title of prophetess oneside n go for deliverance in MFM PRAYER-CITY.

Either marketing strategy or clout,telling us that her marriage to another man is on the way is another ROYAL-FOOLISHNESS from her.... Nobody needs that shiit now,except her village people beating drum on her matter.

These hoes no dey learn sha

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by FantasyWolf(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Then what next...
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Walexybobo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
You left the palace thinking that you disgrace the king but rather the Ooni married 6 high ranking and beautiful women in place of you.
No man born of a woman will ever climb on you yet alone marry you .
You only have two option:-
Go back to the palace or remain single forever.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by OdogwuToks(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Prophetess, wetin carry your leg go there in the first place?
Abeg help me ask am
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
She's fine quite alright.

But somehow, she has the looks of people wey be mumu.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by phemmyfour: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Prophetess, wetin carry your leg go there in the first place?
She was the only one then. The situation then and now is like saying wetin carry Nkuku signed for Chelsea
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Samajogs: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Real Queen...Flawless beauty
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Gbeng30(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Don't mind them. She wants wealth and fame on a platter of gold. The world doesn't operate that way.

Naso
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Gbeng30(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:

They think they can eat their cake and have it

That's the fools paradise they perpetually live in

It's quite unfortunate that this is the same mentality majority of them are Carry about
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by tdayoojo: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Any man that climb you will die miserably

Lies
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by ebenholer2(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
BRIDE KWA, AFTER MEN DON KNACK U TIRED...WOMEN OF NOWADAY ARE HIGHLY SHAMELESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masquerade Uncovers His Face To Beg A Man Money(photos) / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.