Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

U Must Love Me More Than I Love U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Love Me More Than I Love U (816 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? / Must Love Get To This Extent(photo) / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by weebay(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
And these are the words that came out of the girl i wus wooing some few weeks back. we were just talking and laughing and then i brought up the Love topic on how i feel love should be on a mutual ground between partners. she responded by saying she cant date/marry a guy that doesnt love her more than she loves him. at first i thought it was a joke until when she said that was the reason she broke up with her ex because he was crazy enough about her.
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by bekay911(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
na force which kain winch [color=#006600][/color][b][/b]be dat
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by MMM2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^

have u nyashed me ?
undecided
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2011
Some people were meant to be lonely in this life. She's one of them
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2011
@poster
i hope you dropped that girl from your list of prospective mate then?! this kind of woman are selfish individuals who want/think the world revolves around them. they are not in it for anything else than to satisfy THEIR selfish issues.

sad is the person who will end up with one of these lot!
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^Truth.

Loneliness in old age is the usual respite for the likes of her unless she changes.
By the time her skin starts to draw like okro soup and nobody looks her side anymore she'll then be the one running after men sniffing their arses just to get laid  grin
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by emofine(f): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
Some women feel it's the duty of the man to love them more . . .maybe she wanted to feel secure undecided
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by claremont(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
What a joke!
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by weebay(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
yea of course i pick race immediately i found out her kinda orientation.
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by HighChief4(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
I had a good laugh reading thru the post. What a preference grin grin grin
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2011
emofine:

Some women feel it's the duty of the man to love them more . . .maybe she wanted to feel secure undecided

what has that got to do with FEELING SECURE?! and by the way, how do you EVALUATE such issue?! care to show us all what are the signs that a man loves a lady more than she loves him?
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by CalienteMi: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2011
OP

That is a classic case of "I am better than you because I am all that and then some".

Let me ask Halle Berry, what's like being "all that" and divorced/dumped thrice?
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2011
weebay:

And these are the words that came out of the girl i wus wooing some few weeks back. we were just talking and laughing and then i brought up the Love topic on how i feel love should be on a mutual ground between partners. she responded by saying she cant date/marry a guy that doesnt love her more than she loves him. at first i thought it was a joke until when she said that was the reason she broke up with her ex because he was crazy enough about her.
Huh? Was she disconnectedly hallucinating? shocked This is a special case of discombobulation! Bro, disengage your gear from DRIVE, and permanently engage it in REVERSE! Trust me! wink
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by emofine(f): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

what has that got to do with FEELING SECURE?! and by the way, how do you EVALUATE such issue?! care to show us all what are the signs that a man loves a lady more than she loves him?

What the hell! I'm only relaying what I heard first hand . . . I never said I hold such notions so I have nothing to present to you since it's not my belief!

I threw in a suggestion ok, maybe she wants to feel safe and secure that the man (whom she expects to love her more) will not be capable of hurting or betraying her etc in the long run or perhaps she feels she can even get away with certain things . . .  keyword in that sentence was "maybe".
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2011
^^ so you didnt ask questions when you heard that? i surely would have since i have no idea what it means.
relaying the information without having a clue what she was on about is pointless then.
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 23, 2011
Tomorrow she will be crying for a husband.
Re: U Must Love Me More Than I Love U by weebay(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^^lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Love @ First Sight / Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.