Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 (947 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by ExAngel007(f): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
I find it funny and wicked that you are asking me to refund a loan of N50, 000 - Lady tells her benefactor

A Nigerian lady, Busayo, has shared the ‘shocking’ text message she received from a lady who she loaned N50,000 recently.

In a tweet shared on her handle, Busayo stated that she lent her friend the money recently and that the time for a repayment was long overdue.

She said she woke up to a rather shocking text message from the said debtor who stated that it was quite ‘’funny and wicked'' of Busayo to ask her to refund the loan.

See the text message below…

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-find-it-funny-and-wicked-that-you-are-asking-me-to-refund-a-loan-of-n50-000-lady-tells-her-benefactor-2.html

Re: I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by thesicilian: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Despite how many times we've told people on this platform not to loan money to women

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by virginprincess(f): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Such an unreasonable and silly reply,that is why i don't like borrowing my things to people not just only money because 80% of Nigerians are wolfs in sheep clothing and also very ungrateful.

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by virginprincess(f): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
thesicilian:
Despite how many times we've told people on this platform not to loan money to women
What is this one saying?men are worst when it comes to repayment of loans,so it not a gender thing.
Re: I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol women and their catfight.... This was obviously taken out of context. Two friends loan each other money while they are good, fight broke, one of the friend requested for her long forgotten money, other friend sends a message, message taken out of context to shame the other. 😂

Aunty funny or not pay back person money, it was a loan.

BTW don't ever fight anyone you are indebted to, e get why😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
She might be bigger than 50K but there are times one can't get access to certain funds at certain times. Tell Elon Musk "is it because of $8 that you collect my blue tick?" Loan is different from gift. How can you be shocked! Is world Bank not bigger than the millions they loan? All those blackmail lines sef ...
Re: I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by thesicilian: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
virginprincess:
What is this one saying?men are worst when it comes to repayment of loans,so it not a gender thing.
It's a gender issue. You ladies always feel entitled, even among yourselves. Over 90% of men will pay their debts voluntarily as soon as they have the means, while less than 40% of women will. This is from my personal experience cause I loan out money a lot

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Funny And Wicked That You Are Asking Me To Refund A Loan Of N50, 000 by Rexymania(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Me they avoid those kind friend for life

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is As Irritating As A Rude Girl / Warning To Women / A Boy Who Was A Girl Fell In Love With A Girl Who Was A Boy, Two Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.