Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? (837 Views)

Can Someone Find A Spouse On Nairaland? / Would You Leave Someone Standing At The Alter? / Why Do Girls Ditch The Good,nice Guys To Go For The Bad Guys Instead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by adastic: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
a guy walked up to the bride to be and said sorry the wedding is off. what will makeĀ  you ditch your spouse on the wedding day
Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
INFIDELITY! angry

Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by CalienteMi: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2011
There are many reasons why people would ditch their intended spouse. I can imagine how the person feels being left at the altar on the most important days of their life and the person whom they love is breaking their heart.

I always tell people know whom you are about to marry and be sure that this person will walk down the path with you in life no matter what. I truly believe that everyone has a mate but some people will never meet their mate because they do not listen to their heart.

The guy could have listened to something and made a decision base on what he felt at the time or something came up and he got cold feet. There are many reasons why people do the things that they do.

Look on the bright side, the bride didn't waste any more time. The guy could have waited years living a lie which would have been worse than being dumped at the altar.
Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 23, 2011
Hallelujah
Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by iice(f): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2011
Lies
Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
If I find out there's something he does I can't live with(say maybe he has a wife somewhere,he's a thief,he lied about everything etc) before the altar I'd leave him there and then but if he's so unlucky and I find out at the altar I can't help but walk,sounds so easy but I know it won't be at all and I don't pray to fall a victim of such.
Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by CalienteMi: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
iice:

Lies

Hey. Long time no see. WB.
Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by MMM2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
nothing
Re: Why Would You Ditch a Spouse On The Alter? by iice(f): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2011
CalienteMi:

Hey. Long time no see. WB.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Love - Infographic / Women: How Can You Be Irresistibly Attractive To Men? / Guys Can You Marry A Jobless Woman???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.