Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband (3967 Views)

HORROR: Policeman Crushes Wife,kills Their Baby In Lagos (photo) / 71 Yrs Old Woman Kills Husband And Cooks Him / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by delpee(f): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ademoye: Killer-wife Sick, on Hunger Strike
By Chiemelie Ezeobi

Perhaps ravaged by the trauma of facing a murder charge, Mrs Ngozi Ademoye, who last Tuesday confessed to having killed her husband, Kazeem, 45, with a heavy electronic item - Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) unit - has declared hunger strike, which is likely to have precipitated a rise in her blood pressure.

She is currently on admission at the sick bay of the Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba.

It was not clear Wednesday when she would be charged to court for the crime. Sources close to the police investigation effort indicate that more clues and links are being searched out in connection with the crime.

All attempts to speak with the suspect met with stiff resistance as she was said to be on drip.

Kazeem Ademoye was killed, admittedly by his wife, Ngozi, in the wee hours of Friday, September 16, but she did not inform anybody of the incident until over 24 hours later, having locked up the husband’s corpse in their bedroom all day, whilst she went about transacting other businesses outside the home.

The late Kazeem was the Chairman of Kavex Computers and Communications Limited.

After days of denial, the deceased’s wife, Ngozi, also known as Funmi by the in-laws, confessed to the crime, allegedly by mistake, on one breath, and out of anger, having been injured by her husband in a scuffle, on another breath.

Family sources however said Wednesday that the late Kazeem had had a close shave with death three weeks ago and knew somebody was after his life, but that he never knew it would ever be his better half.

This information was made available to THISDAY Wednesday by the deceased's family at the office of the SCID, Panti, Yaba.

According to them, the deceased had called Jameel, his younger brother, and one of his friends to tell them of the near death encounter he had at the old Toll Gate along the Oworonsoki Expressway.

The family said Kazeem had told them that an attempt was made on his life that day but he managed to escape only for him to die in a gruesome manner in his own house three weeks later.

Confirming the story, the spokesman for the family, Mr. Adesegun Agbaye, said the family would get to the bottom of the story and then justice would run its full course. He further promised to keep the world informed as the case progresses.

THISDAY also gathered that the suspect has made plans to get a renowned lawyer that would get her off the hook. This move however has been dismissed by the deceased’s family who believes that justice could not be thwarted.

Despite being in custody, the suspect is said to have caused another ripple in the family with the instruction that her children be taken away from the house without consulting the in-laws.

A member of the family told THISDAY in confidence that on Tuesday night while they were in Panti, the woman made a secret arrangement that culminated in the movement of the kids out of their Magodo residence.

The in-laws had been hinted of the movement of the children and some valuable items (by somebody suspected to be Ngozi’s brother) from the family house by neighbours on the street.

The late Kazeem was married to the suspect for 13 years and their marriage was blessed with three kids - an adopted boy and two girls.

While the first son, 15-year-old Tunde, was said to have been the suspect’s son from another relationship prior to her marriage to Kazeem, the deceased had adopted him as his son, giving him the privilege to bear his name.

The newspaper gathered that the two biological daughters the deceased had are between the ages of eight and 11 years. The suspect hails from Asaba in Delta State while the deceased is from Ikorodu in Lagos State.

Tags: Featured, Killer, News, Ngozi Ademoye, Nigeria
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by delpee(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
Why are people becoming so violent? Divorce is an option or am i missing something?
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by delpee(f): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2011
The article is in This Day of today, 22nd Sept.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by CalienteMi: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2011
The culture looks down on divorce so the best option is to kill the spouse. As I have stated many times, if you have to sleep with a plastic fork under your pillow you might as well GO.

This is what happens when families turn their head around and pretend like everything is okay.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by annita19(f): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2011
CalienteMi:

The culture looks down on divorce so the best option is to kill the spouse. As I have stated many times, if you have to sleep with a plastic fork under your pillow you might as well GO.

This is what happens when families turn their head around and pretend like everything is okay.

That statement is so ferocious. Even in culture where divorce is an option shits happen. So they need to take law into their own hands to be free from abusive spouse?
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by CalienteMi: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2011
annita19:

That statement is so ferocious. Even in culture where divorce is an option shits happen. So they need to take law into their own hands to be free from abusive spouse?

No, they do not need to take law into their own hands but shit happens as you have stated.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by LongOne1(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2011
What causes this kind of temporary madness in married couples I wonder? Anger to the point of murder? This needs a lot of research.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by Pukkah: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2011
delpee:

Kazeem Ademoye was killed, admittedly by his wife, Ngozi, in the wee hours of Friday, September 16, but she did not inform anybody of the incident until over 24 hours later, having locked up the husband’s corpse in their bedroom all day, whilst she went about transacting other businesses outside the home.

What was going on in her head? She did not want anyone to know. Does this in a way not look premeditated?
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by MMM2(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
2 bad angry
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by emofine(f): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
delpee:

Why are people becoming so violent? Divorce is an option or am i missing something?

I guess some people have rendered a new meaning to the vows "death do us part" (smh)

I feel for the poor children

Pukkah:

What was going on in her head? She did not want anyone to know. Does this in a way not look premeditated?

I was thinking the same . . . she sounds mentally sick if you ask me undecided
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by 9dynasty(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
abeg make them execute that woman. . .that one head nor correct, after all too many people dey naija.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by 5stardude: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
She finally killed Mr. Chima. . I knew it
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by delpee(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2011
Wetin concern Mr Chima in this matter? You just want to annoy Mrs Chima.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by 5stardude: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
Wetin concern you with my comment or you just need my attention?
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by claremont(m): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2011
The other day, it was a husband killing his wife; now it's a wife killing her husband. This is what happens in a culture that claims to be so sanctimonious, that they believe divorcees should be treated like outcasts.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by God2man(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2011
A great lesson for "i love him","i am so in love" " he is so nice" i admire him" "she is so beautiful" "i am into him" "we are meant for each other". Look before you leap. Has God told you? A great unanswered question causing trouble all over the place. Watch and pray. God bless you.God2man.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by CalienteMi: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2011
God2man:

A great lesson for "i love him","i am so in love" " he is so nice" i admire him" "she is so beautiful" "i am into him" "we are meant for each other". Look before you leap. Has God told you? A great unanswered question causing trouble all over the place. Watch and pray. God bless you.God2man.

A good one and I agree. However not everyone is religious/spiritual and seek God for his directions nor pray that his will be done. What solutions do you have for those who doesn't believe in God?

I have seen women speak in volume about how much they love the men and what he can do for them but not one time ask/mention/pray to see if God was in it. Guess what all of them are now praying to God to deliver them from the men they said they were so in love with.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by Meristem: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
mmm,
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by delpee(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
@CalienteMi

I agree with you. Many are mistaking lust and the ability to provide material things for love. When reality sets in, the situation becomes unbearable then they want to opt out at all costs.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by CalienteMi: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
delpee:

@CalienteMi

I agree with you. Many are mistaking lust and the ability to provide material things for love. When reality sets in, the situation becomes unbearable then they want to opt out at all costs.

Bold: You said the key phrase.

You can replace materials but you can't replace your life.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by delpee(f): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2011
Please see update on the front page posted as Murderous wife claims her husband was occultic.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by claremont(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2011
God2man:

I hope you are aware that not everyone is a religious goon like yourself. Human beings have been mating with each other for centuries before the advent of religion, religion and human relationships are radically incompatible!
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by harakiri(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2011
@claremont, Please tell him. I wonder why religion has to come into everything from relationships to politics. No wonder this country remains retrogressive. Funny enough, with all their "god fearing" attributes, they do the worst despicable things imaginable. Even on a sunday, you'll see married women checking into hotels straight from CHURCH with one young bobo. After everything, they will step out, acting all "holy holy" and walking as if the ground is made of egg shells. It's ALWAYS the ones who call god,god,god in every sentence that are most horrendous amongst them. They use that was a smoke screen to cover their tracks e.g Cecilia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola. These are all "god fearing" people. Let them keep decieving themselves.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2011
Hmmm, when we tell people a marriage should ve issues but be violence free and its not worth it to stay with an abusive partner them go say no oh we are staying for the kids, marriage is full of ups and downs, the next person u meet how re u sure he won't be worse, divorce is a sin. See d result oh, instead of d kids having 2 feuding parents alive and seprated you have one dead parent and one imprisoned parent, what favor exactly re u doing d kids u re trying to protect?
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2011
Na wao,this woman is most definitely not an internet Nigerian woman.We Internet Nigerian women don't have such willpower and mind.

@Topic,I don't get this "she is mentally ill,unstable" story.Infact its ridiculous and annoying,she was mad when she hacked a man to death,she should be killed like a mad woman period.

Debrief,you are right on point.
Re: Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband by Challotti: 4:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Welcome to WAZOBIA marriages!
I trust my ASABA women ke! grin
Na you go quench first.

Must have been a marriage marred with domestic violence!

Welcome to 'Lagos' marriage! cry

(1) (Reply)

Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / American's Parenting Guide: The Dos And Don'ts In Pictures. / School Proprietor Caught Having Sex With 11-year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.