Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Crazy Driver (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crazy Driver (18+) (2690 Views)

My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / (story) Sweet S&X With Our Driver(18+) Season 1 (episode 1 – 20) / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy Driver (18+) by Pascalsite: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
🚗🚗MY CRAZY DRIVER 🚗 🚗
(He is rude, she is crazy)
🔥🔥 SYNOPSIS 🔥🔥
Genres/Tags:Romance, hatred, jealousy and fantasy

Meet Trace Surcurt, the only son of the wealthiest Italian business tycoon. He is rude, arrogant, saucy but just his smile can soften a rock. He is fucking hot but rude and arrogant. He runs one of his dad’s companies in Italy. He has this natural white hair which made look more cute
Trust me he is the eye of every girl in Italy but unfortunately he is not into girls because he has a betrothed girlfriend

Goldin Clive, an orphan, who lost her parents in an accident. She has this long flawless blonde hair, cute and pretty shape which made her hot. She is cool, cute, pretty but crazy and sassy. She has a best friend Richmond Scarl

What happens when Richmond applied a job for Goldin as a driver?
What happens when this crazy fellows meet?
What happens when they start living under the same roof?
What happens when Wendy returns?

🚗🚗MY CRAZY DRIVER🚗🚗
(He is rude, she is crazy)
🔥 Chapter 1🔥
✍️By Betty Diva✍️

*******Elite Peak Hotel*******
I picked my phone and dialed a number.
“Richmond”. I yelled into the phone
“Keep your voice down”. He replied
“Or you will damage my ear”. He added
“I have good news for you”. I said giggling
“Can’t it wait till yiu get home?”. He asked
“No it can’t and I can’t”. I replied
“Then spill it”. He said
“Guess”. I said
“You know I’m not good at guessing. So say it, I’m all ears”. He replied
“I miss you so damn much”. I said giggling
“Same here, I’m still waiting for the good news”. He said
“I just said I miss you and guess what”. I asked
“What?” He also asked
“That’s the good news Richie”. I replied and hang up
“That’s me for you”. I said and walked to pick up a mob stick and bucket still smiling and humming one of little mix song.
I’m Goldin Clive, it’s Goldin and not Golden. They do say I’m sexy but do I care??. I don’t think so and orphan shouldn’t care anyways.
I was 15 when my parents dies while shipping to attend to a client. Worse death!. I have a best friend Richmond Scarl. We moved in together because we both lost our parents in the same water. We live in one of the little apartment my parents siblings forgot to take. Yes, my parents siblings came and took everything they had worked for leaving me with just one old u fashioned car which is now faulty. I’m cute, pretty, beautiful, hit and adorable and I gat this long blondes hair like that of Rapunzel but not as long as her own. I guess that’s why my parents named me Goldin. We only had an high school certificate but we couldn’t further our education due to our parents death. I might be cool, sexy, hot, every guys crush but trust me I’m crazy and I know you wouldn’t wanna try me because I hate rubbish. I work as a cleaner in a popular hotel name Elite Peak Hotel and Richmond also works as a delivery guy in a well known restaurant named La veranda. I’m allergic to dogs puppies

“Goldin”. The manager yelled jerking me off my thoughts
“What are you doing standing there like a lost child?”. She asked
“You have 3 rooms to clean, will you get your lazy ass out if here??”. She yelled and I ran away
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/my-crazy-driver/

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Driver (18+) by Pascalsite: 7:59pm On May 19, 2023
Interesting story of the night
Re: My Crazy Driver (18+) by Pascalsite: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Interesting story to read this night
Re: My Crazy Driver (18+) by Pascalsite: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Interesting story
Re: My Crazy Driver (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 8:41am On Jan 23
18+
Re: My Crazy Driver (18+) by Pascalsite: 5:05pm On Feb 13
Interesting
Re: My Crazy Driver (18+) by StoriesByBlinks: 3:40pm On May 12
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Girls Only: What Are Guys Scared Of? / BB Pins Of Foreign Babes And Guys Available / I Think I Should End It But I Really Love Him-but I Deserve Better

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.