Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt (4236 Views)

Rename Ibadan Airport After Ajimobi - Senate Tells Buhari / Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The inter regional travel is the key to the success of all this transportation companies.
Okay, why una people no invest in it?

1 Like

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

Mention the modern parks in Enugu for us.

1 Like

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

These are government owned companies but we all know that they don't use these new ones within eastern state..Eastern mass transit was my customer when I was in Enugu..
Go to ogui and see the ones PMT uses within the east
Why is it that no bullion van plies expressway in the east since 2007 till date?
They are own by individual just using local government names

4 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Mindlog: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

The insecurity of roads in the south east due to activities of kidnappers and Unknown gunmen increased air traffic in that region. Nothing more.
I know the sensible ones among them will agree with me.

Has the banditry and Terrorism in the North increased the air traffic in that part of Nigeria?๐Ÿ™„

9 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author= post=122705684][/quote]
You Sabi finish these people wey no wan travel around

3 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Has the banditry and Terrorism in the North increased the air traffic in the part of Nigeria?๐Ÿ™„
Maiduguri, Niger, Katsina etc should record highest traffic if we follow his logic

11 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Jogs1900: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122705711:

They are own by individual just using local government names
Not all....I know Eastern mass transit is owned by individuals while river state transport is owned by the government..TRACAS is owned by the government because they use govt.plate numbers

1 Like

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Jogs1900: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author= post=122705684][/quote]
Show us peace mass transit and eastern mass transit in Enugu afterall, Enugu is the headquarters if the south east.
Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

Not all....I know Eastern mass transit is owned by individuals while river state transport is owned by the government..TRACAS is owned by the government because they use govt.plate numbers
Why no state transport company in SW apart from Ondo and Pace setters? I have never seen Osun, ekiti, Ogun and Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

Show us peace mass transit and eastern mass transit in Enugu afterall, Enugu is the headquarters if the south east.
Bros go and sleep. Peace Eastern regional headquarters in Enugu is large, opposite Enugu north LGA Secretariat

2 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

When I was serving in ekiti it travelled from there to PH, Abuja and Onitsha without any transportation company buses. Here in the East one hour journey is handled by a transport company with modern parks, new buses and three passenger in a row
When I was travelling from Ijebu Ode to Ajah the small vehicle they use they pack passengers like sardine fish in front passenger seat imagine they carry two passengers back they carry four passengers, in Anambra if you are going from Awka to Onitsha Sunny star, Ekwulobia, Onitsha South carry three per seat Toyota hiace.

5 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
manutdrichie:
The entire south west has only one airport, the Lagos International Airport built by the Federal govt

Others are just manger grin

You ill informed. All states in SW have airport save Osun state.

5 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Iamgrey5:
They have not had airport all this while because it's going to be useless.

People will rather take a cab to Lagos and fly from Lagos where it's much cheaper.

Flying from Lagos can save you 50k because airlines know their planes will be filled in Lagos.

It's more than an airport. Definitely, will be very busy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

Peace park in Enugu, Aba, Nkpor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122705888:

When I was travelling from Ijebu Ode to Ajah the small vehicle they use they pack passengers like sardine fish in front passenger seat imagine they carry two passengers back they carry four passengers, in Anambra if you are going from Awka to Onitsha Sunny star, Ekwulobia, Onitsha South carry three per seat Toyota hiace.
The bus they used from Onitsha to Ado Ekiti will not allow you stretch your neck and you can't look out through the glasses

5 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122704983:

Fulani has been kidding people along Lagos/Ibadan express way, and they rub people on traffic on that road often, Owerri always record high passenger traffic even before APC introduced insecurity

Not true. However, there's an alternative. Train service.

3 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Jogs1900: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Has the banditry and Terrorism in the North increased the air traffic in that part of Nigeria?๐Ÿ™„
Obviously it did if you can compare the statistics with that of previous years

2 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122705936:

Peace park in Enugu, Aba, Nkpor
The peace park in Aba that you posted is the place they are loading Nsukka. That is their old park. They have new one that is very large and modernized opposite Aba Town Hall, if you know Aba well. While returning from Uyo, I went to the New one and was referred to this old one

2 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

Onitsha South transport Park

2 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

The peace park in Aba that you posted is the place they are loading Nsukka. That is their old park. They have new one that very large and modernized opposition Aba Town Hall, if you know Aba well
I know in Anambra Peace own parks in Awka, Onitsha, Nkpor, Nnewi and Ekwulobia
Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122704478:
Those using proximity of Ibadan to Lagos because of low passenger at the airport doesn't make sense, Owerri airport is more closer to Port Harcourt both airports always record high passenger traffic, Oyo people are they not traveling to Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Owerri and other cities since they claimed Ibadan is close to Lagos

From Ibadan Airport to Lagos Airport is 113km

From Owerri airport to Port Harcourt is 54.3km

From Enugu Airport to Port Harcourt is 168km

Oga, i noticed people traveling prefers taking train to Lagos to board plan and back to Ibadan from Lagos airport.

5 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
forgiveness:

Even with train isn't lucrative, NRC already complaining, when they build train area that's not lucrative grin grin that's why they don't last, instead of region that is industrious, that's why nothing good last in this country because of hate for Igbos this one will soon collapse

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
forgiveness:

Train that was attacked in Kaduna? Train is even more prone to attak
Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122706247:

Even with train isn't lucrative, NRC already complaining, when they build train area that's not lucrative grin grin that's why they don't last, instead of region that is industrious, that's why nothing good last in this country because of hate for Igbos this one will soon collapse
When they run it aground as usual, we will take over

7 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
forgiveness:

Oga, i noticed people traveling prefers taking train to Lagos board plan and back to Ibadan from Lagos airport.
Ibadan airport has always recorded abysmally poor traffic long before the trains

4 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Train that was attacked in Kaduna? Train is even more prone to attak

Is SW Kaduna? The difference is clear. Notwithstanding, Ibadan airport still witness high passenger traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122706247:

Complaining about low patronage or loss profit?

I travel on that train recently on 4 occasions and I can tell you the train is always filled up. Stop relying on rumours.

2 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
forgiveness:

Is SW Kaduna? The difference is clear. Notwithstanding, Ibadan airport still witness high passenger traffic.
Same fulani herdsmen on Abuja Kaduna highway are on Lagos Ibadan highway
Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
forgiveness:

Complaining about low patronage or loss profit?

I travel on that train recently on 4 occasions and I can tell you the train is always filled up. Stop relying on rumours.
Because it's cheap, the revenue is less than fuel cost. Government money subsidizing poverty in SW

6 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Same fulani herdsmen on Abuja Kaduna highway are on Lagos Ibadan highway

Stop fooling yourself. Nothing like that for now. You can try act on behalf of them on the road. Let's see how you will escape. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by forgiveness: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Because it's cheap, the revenue is less than fuel cost. Government money subsidizing poverty in SW

2,600 naira is actually the fee to Ibadan. Stop exposing your ignorance here

5 Likes

Re: Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt by MXrep: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
forgiveness:

2,600 naira is actually the fee to Ibadan. Stop exposing your ignorance here
2600 is ridiculously cheap. No wonder it can't fuel the train. It will soon collapse and sold to igbos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The So-called "Abuja Residents" That Filled Petition Against Tinubu's / Obasanjoโ€™s Wife, Major Moji, Dies / Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.