Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness (14717 Views)

Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / Any Governor Saying He Can Tackle Insecurity Is Lying – Governor Darius Ishaku / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by GreatrAnalyst: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Boyooosa:
Can you imagine and they all used 8 years angry

Assuming there is a third term, they will all be campaigning for another 4 years.

Who created Africa sef

In fact, you said it all.

They still want to be in people's heart after stabbing same people severely.

Why asking for forgiveness when you could have avoided offending them in the first place.
Wicked rulers!
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by rippa(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by kingyakos: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Men without conscience, just using Nigerians to catch cruise.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Boyooosa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:

In fact, you said it all.

They still want to be in people's heart after stabbing same people severely.

Why asking for forgiveness when you could have avoided offending them in the first place.
Wicked rulers!

I'm just tired

Another person will write this kind of letter after 8 years

Who we offend

1 Like

Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Sorek001: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
smiley

Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Waywardson6: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Anyone who's hands are clean, does not need to ask for forgiveness. So why all the begging all of a sudden. Probably na cruise, cux these Politicians don't give a flying Bleep about the masses.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Faposky95: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
It's the same with the Truth......
We know it, we speak it, we don't just live it.....

... don't like them fake Niggaz
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by 40BGvm: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Just look at these certified fools…you all are culpable of this deformation and belief me nemesis will…up with you and your generation.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Blissful45(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Una dey play
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Donedeal1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
After fucking up with Nigeria masses

Even Dickinson want forgiveness like others,

We can even forgive since we are still alive

What's the fate of those already dead due to

Their bad governance ,can they be forgiven for

Playing their bad political games
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Reference(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
They get there peddling sentiment and leave office peddling sentiment as their only significant legacy.
This is the epilogue of the tale of the 'personalisation' of government.
Why apologise to the people if you were truly elected by them and did their bidding while empowered to.
Proofs that one of either or both are simply not true.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by benjaminlawson(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Confess all your evils first, and return all Taraba stollen money, then come back and ask for their forgiveness.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by zoraro(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Is this the new stupidity or what?
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
AntiChristian:
It actually ain't easy to be a leader! Most of us are leaders of our house, place of worship, office, community, etc.

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No man is appointed as leader for more than ten days but that he will be brought on the Day of Resurrection with his hands shackled to his neck, until judgment is issued between him and them.”
Source: al-Mu’jam al-Awsaṭ 288
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every treacherous person will have a banner raised over him on the Day of Resurrection according to the measure of his betrayal. Surely, there is no greater betrayal than that committed by a ruler over the commoners.” Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim

May Allah forgive and pardon you all for your minor deeds!

Who is Allah to Africa
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by dododawa1: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Forgiveness kill them all,mostly BUHARI
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by AntiChristian: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Who is Allah to Africa

He is the creator of Africa and the Universe that contains it!
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

He is the creator of Africa and the Universe that contains it!

grin grin grin..
I cant engage you .
I rather leave you with your delusion
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by AntiChristian: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

grin grin grin..
I cant engage you .
I rather leave you with your delusion

That's great!
I also leave you with your allusion and confusion!
grin
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by zumbigbo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Government of apologies as opposed to Government of action.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by 00FFT00(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

I urge Nigerians not to forgive Buhari, Tinubu and all APC members for making Nigeria to become poverty capital of Africa .

APC must collect wotowoto

If I hear say I forgive Buhari.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by Asswipemod: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/like-buhari-ganduje-taraba-governor-begs-nigerians-for-forgiveness/

Typical Hausa/Fulani way of doing things. No restitutions, no accountability. They will attack you, maim you, rape you, kill you, take from you. After having their way with you, they will now beg for forgiveness. They knew what they were doing all along and still went along with it. Then they will apologize or beg for forgiveness with the hope that when the tables eventually turn against them since they're leaving power, you will spare them.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by okoroemeka(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

I urge Nigerians not to forgive Buhari, Tinubu and all APC members for making Nigeria to become poverty capital of Africa .

APC must collect wotowoto
if we don't forgive we will continue to suffer post traumatic syndrome,the best bet is to forgive and move on,all this soul searching by our leaders are also fallouts of the obi effect
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by justmondris: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oh is this the new scam? Embezzle money while in office and beg forgive when you are out?? Omoh fear Nigeria politicians
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by sisisioge: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Awon werey dede......that Ganduge should be dealt with like shege! The power drunk dollarpocker that sent a whole emir on exile! He will soon see shege!
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by igbsam(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
So this is their new urgly trend

Hurt Nigerians for years, then ask for forgiveness. E no go better for una and the person wey start this trend. And any other person that is thinking of doing same....it will never be well with you all
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by FLYFIRE(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
simpleseyi:
Remaining Peter Obituary to beg his dumb followers
After this man has begged his hard drug followers

Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by bigcasava1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
As if they knew that their administration is worst in the entire existence. Nothing to forgive the three of you should go dine with ur master.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by reiddecuti: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
What a f*ckry!

So, this will be a new norm now in Nigeria.

When they were executing their draconic policy or playing I don't care attitude and decided not to utilize the functions of their office to better the lifes of Nigerian but were siphoning the treasury idealizing to be in the seat forever, they never knew a day will come, they will abdicate their respective seat.

I don't blame them but foolish Nigerians that will still directly or indirectly vote for them if they decide to aspire for another office.

This country is really a JOKE and seems no hope for redemption soonest.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness by bayelsaowei(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
broadman20:
Nigerians are foolish indeed.
youre correct. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expect More Increase In Electricity Tariff, FG Tells Nigerians / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife / Sagay Panel Accuses Malami Of Aborting High-profile Criminal Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.