Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Fear Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women (2125 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / “after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women by lokobyforch(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
If are not married this is definitely for you, take your time and don't bow to pressure...we have a lot of harlot in wife form, be careful...and for those of us that are married, abeg try fu*k your wife well, most married women are sex starved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by anthonyuncle(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
this is so true
Re: Fear Women by otipoju(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
lokobyforch:
If are not married this is definitely for you, take your time and don't bow to pressure...we have a lot of harlot in wife form, be careful...and for those of us that are married, abeg try fu*k your wife well, most married women are sex starved.

By their actions and inactions they turn off their husband's sexual attraction to them.

Small small betrayals, undeserved nagging, big time selfishness and unnecessary stubbornness will eventually make that man loose any feelings for the woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by lokobyforch(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
otipoju:

By their actions and inaction they turn off their husband's sexual attraction to them.

Small small betrayals, undeserved nagging, and unnecessary stubbornness will eventually make that man loose any feelings for the woman.

I'm telling u, I had a terrible experience from someone I respect alot...woman na woman oooo

4 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Starz825(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
lokobyforch:

I'm telling u, I had a terrible experience from someone I respect alot...woman na woman oooo
Share your experience with us na...

Na why Nairaland be Nairaland na ...
Re: Fear Women by Rokiat(f): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
How can you just come on here and tell us to fear women without telling us why undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Fear Women by edunaragold(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
So my wife to be told me ,I will manage,don't worry,are u sure u won't break my heart,my friend said I should not put my eggs in on basket oo,so I proved her and marry her sharply ,after given birth she saw how I love my daughter and hated me,she spoke to me any how,insulting even the aunty that connected us ,took her baby and japa,telling me I deceived her ,do I have money ,,yet I was building a house for her,she never went there ,took her to Lagos to show her the land I bought, she never went ,till now she is still telling me to come collect my bride price after dening me sex .see when a woman things u are cheating ,she thinks her life is bleeped up with u,she will also want to Bleep up your life,pastor pls telp me reconcile with my wife ,she kept are words ,till she eventually left on her own,packed her back and went ,thinking I was the wrong man,...her people are still expecting me,the big sister said to me because u are building a house ,dose not mean u won't take care of your wife,we too build a house ,fear woman,the funny things is ,I will never collect my bride price but marry another better one than her,

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by advanceDNA: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Rokiat:
How can you just come on here and tell us to fear women without telling us why undecided

U don already know why......no need get too defensive grin

4 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Baronthecelebri: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: Fear Women by emmaodet: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2023
otipoju:

By their actions and inactions they turn off their husband's sexual attraction to them.

Small small betrayals, undeserved nagging, big time selfishness and unnecessary stubbornness will eventually make that man loose any feelings for the woman.

Exactly
Re: Fear Women by emmaodet: 2:39am On Apr 25, 2023
edunaragold:
So my wife to be told me ,I will manage,don't worry,are u sure u won't break my heart,my friend said I should not put my eggs in on basket oo,so I proved her and marry her sharply ,after given birth she saw how I love my daughter and hated me,she spoke to me any how,insulting even the aunty that connected us ,took her baby and japa,telling me I deceived her ,do I have money ,,yet I was building a house for her,she never went there ,took her to Lagos to show her the land I bought, she never went ,till now she is still telling me to come collect my bride price after dening me sex .see when a woman things u are cheating ,she thinks her life is bleeped up with u,she will also want to Bleep up your life,pastor pls telp me reconcile with my wife ,she kept are words ,till she eventually left on her own,packed her back and went ,thinking I was the wrong man,...her people are still expecting me,the big sister said to me because u are building a house ,dose not mean u won't take care of your wife,we too build a house ,fear woman,the funny things is ,I will never collect my bride price but marry another better one than her,

Do you actually need to remarry again? Because you will still experience same thing in the other woman after years of marriage because they are mostly the same.
Anyway, no one is perfect so choose your poison well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by DonroxyII: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
lokobyforch:
Most Married Men are Stressed Most People dey Fvck aside to Release Stress ... Era of CrossFvcks !

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by EastAlchemist: 3:40am On May 01, 2023
All the men who get Married I have a question
WHY?
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 5:25am On May 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Most Married Men are Stressed Most People dey Fvck aside to Release Stress ... Era of CrossFvcks !
which one is crossfvcks again
Re: Fear Women by Tenrack: 5:46am On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
very salient Question

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Rexie96: 7:02am On May 01, 2023
Most women are just designed to frustrate your life and bring you down mentally when you have little life challenges..

Wife or girlfrnd, please fck them anyhow, destroy thier p**ssy , a**us and mouth with ur rod.. becoz someday theyy will fck u up and leave

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by DonroxyII: 10:26am On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin ... You are Tired with Your Spouse you Cross to Other People's Spouse
& Other People's Spouse cross to Your Spouse! New World Contemporary Civilisations ...

Divorce Rate shall Reduce Soon due to the effect on Children But Rising Separated Homes With Joint Raising of Children Because Not Many Can Handle Emotional Blocs inherent in Adultery that could make your Spouse Repulsive to You due to Intercourse with some Deemed Better-Off !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... You are Tired with Your Spouse you Cross to Other People's Spouse
& Other People's Spouse cross to Your Spouse! New World Contemporary Civilisations ...

Divorce Rate shall Reduce Soon due to the effect on Children But Rising Separated Homes With Joint Raising of Children Because Not Many Can Handle Emotional Blocs inherent in Adultery that could make your Spouse Repulsive to You due to Intercourse with some Deemed Better-Off !
You write so well like panso
Re: Fear Women by DonroxyII: 6:24pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You write so well like panso
I know you Love Panso for his Writing But Hate His Philosophies grin ...

Panso would make you Crazier Iyaebe .. u too fear that Dude grin
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
I know you Love Panso for his Writing But Hate His Philosophies grin ...

Panso would make you Crazier Iyaebe .. u too fear that Dude grin
😆 who wants a hard life anyways. You ✍️ really well sha. Kudos
Re: Fear Women by MechanicMike: 8:21pm On May 01, 2023
lokobyforch:

angry
Re: Fear Women by dontrulee: 12:20am On May 02, 2023
Indeed, fear women grin
The lady you think is not cheating on you, may or may not be cheating. In life, never be at the side of disadvantage!

The way women can cheat, I'm shocked myself!

A lady friend once visited me sometime ago, she's 20years old then and had a boyfriend. Virgin and naive to sexual stuff until I introduced it to her. One day, while we were doing our escapades, her boyfriend called her, her dad called her and her Mum called her and she gave different lies to all three of them!

That day I fear women, though she said she doesn't do anything sexual with her boyfriend, she does everything sexual with me except for penetrative vaginal intercourse. As time went on, her boyfriend that she thinks was loyal to her was eventually dating and having sex with another Lady.

Relationship doesn't fancy me, it's more like two people cheating on each other. I prefer to spin plates, I've got girls across all 36states of Nigeria, I can't keep track of everyone of them and definitely they'll be cheating on me with other guys. The earlier you come to accept such reality, the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Women by DonroxyII: 3:03am On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
😆 who wants a hard life anyways. You ✍️ really well sha. Kudos
Thanks so Much & You are an ICON too ...

Anyway, You would have helped Panso to Calm Down if you should Date Him cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Addicted To Nairaland ? / Will You Date Or Marry Your Best Friends Ex-girlfriend/boyfriend? / Am Tired Of The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.