Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93294 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Nigerian women have always been in the news for one reason or the other. If they are in the news for feminism, they are probably waxing strong giving out gists about how they want to be treated as women. Also, when talks of infidelity and DNA is causing outrage on social media, there is every point that women have touched the topic.

What gives a human being such audacity to always think he or she is right? In the period of incessant rape in the country, some Nigerian men tagged all men as rapist. That comment sparked outage among men. So many instances were given about how men are potential rapists.

However, the men have in turn, relayed the activities of these women to the world. So many shocking revelations showed how unfaithful some women are. It is not surprising to some men though, as they have similar experiences.

Below are the screenshots. Read and share your thoughts. Have you ever been heart broken by a woman before?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Kriss216: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2020
At least, Babe won a soul for Christ cheesy cheesy

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2020
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

504 Likes 33 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by TheOdd1sOut: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Another time waster

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Artiiclebeast: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
"I'm at home start coming" First Bank. grin grin

Are you fed up with the status quo Nigeria is today? Join us here https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together Search and join our telegram group (nigerianyouthsaretired) pls retweet and follow

28 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Kriss216: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2020
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.

418 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by serverconnect(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Who no fear nigeria woman. I always see the caption on Lagos danfo.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by missawele(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2020
These are funny stories. But at the end, we can conclude that we are the ones doing ourselves.
A man will break a lady's heart, and she will retaliate by breaking someone else's son's heart. Ans that one will also retaliate by breaking another woman's heart. And the cycle goes on and on.

We will all be alright las las .

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by SenorFax(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Women , chai

sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by rasheedatt(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2020
you guys can't do without us but will still bash us why

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by osamz007: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2020
After GOD

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Guys you can share your experiences too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by lilmax(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
You guys choose to be fooled

The signs are always there, you're just blind because you think you're in love

A girl says this is my cousin, best friend or this is my friend, yet your eyes are opened

If she's not your blood don't trust her, even as a wife, she only gives birth to your blood.

250 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Genesils(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2020
That side nigga to another side nigga really crack me up... Lmao grin grin grin grin

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Wasted generation spits on thread. This is Anti-paper chase

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by RTSC: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2020
South African women are dangerous.

Imagine drugging your boyfriend in his own house, so you can sleep with his best friend that came to visit.

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Bruno3000(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Between Igbo and Yoruba women I don't even know who to fear more...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by aminusodiq(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bv
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
pcguru1:
Wasted generation spits on thread. This is Anti-paper chase
That is what happens when you focus on women instead of focusing on the paper.grin

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Onyi22(f): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Na wa oooo
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Odunharry(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Obakashdee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
My roommate was steady bleeping a lady who claim she has a bf in Lagos and she will still be the one to bring up the topic, men cheat more! Fear women I tell you

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Raeheemwayne: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nawa oh, From Scorpion to Brother Ekene — see as woman humble my guy.
#Fearwomen. Lol.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Mercykayy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Saw this too haha

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

That is what happens when you focus on women instead of focusing on the paper.grin

Abi o I tire sef

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Oddslordreal: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmmm

Their problem

No comment on this

If you're into b#t

Oddslordreal say you should find him

Well predict nd sure

Women don't have problem they r problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Michelle55: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lemme siddon here

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Carteroz: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Babe dey my house dey send nude to another nigga ...fear woman

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by simplepee(f): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few good ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by engrchykae(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bruno3000:
Between Igbo and Yoruba women I don't even know who to fear more...
all daughters of Eve are to be feared.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by SpicyMimi(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol no gender, is more holier than the other and this shouldn't be generalized.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by illicit(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Inside life.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.