Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Run From Womanizing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Womanizing (37262 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Womanizing by Realguyman1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
E be things
Re: Run From Womanizing by DennisEche(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
smiley
Something must kill a man, enjoy your life. life has no rule

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by Houseofglam7(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by Edipet(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Your type is what women called real man
You give whatever the ask even wen the woman wan finish your life

5 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by smokinloud(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Spiritual deliverance is real bro!.

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by onlyboyson(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bro just go and Marry
Re: Run From Womanizing by GeneralPula: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:
Omo! Was a gambler for 4years only GOD knew how he manage to pull me out.
Now I'm into womanizing spent over 300k within 4months.

I'm extremely tired and saddened, And always remorseful! I regret everybit of my actions after chyking olosho (Hookup, hoe).

Once I'm broke sex doesn't cross my mind.
But the moment there is enough capital my mind is filled up with different theories of sex style.

Initially I started it to kill depression, boredom and shyness.
Now I'm addicted, as a knowledgeable man I'm aware it will obstruct my pathway to success and it's diminish glory and destroy destiny.

I'm very willing to stop and will be very grateful to the advice i will be receiving here.
Thank you to everyone who contributed and to everyone who read.. love always.
You’re very right..

I barely spend on women cuz I don’t carry hookup girls..
Re: Run From Womanizing by badonkadonk: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

I'm extremely tired and saddened, And always remorseful! I regret everybit of my actions after chyking olosho (Hookup, hoe).

But the moment there is enough capital my mind is filled up with different theories of sex style.

Now I'm addicted, as a knowledgeable man I'm aware it will obstruct my pathway to success and it's diminish glory and destroy destiny.

I'm very willing to stop and will be very grateful to the advice i will be receiving here.

1. Take a break and build projects you will like to endeavour upon, so that once the money comes, you discipline yourself enough to put your money in them.

2. Take it a day at a time.. Try dey remove your mind from am with each passing day...

3. Spend more time with family.

4. Find a hobby, if its money-spinning even better.

No let anyone you open up to, offline, put you down...

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by Salvation2: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

Jesus Christ can set u free. If only ur willing. Check my home page and make sure u attend if ur in Ph. If ur not, chat or call so that we can direct u.

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by olumaxi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nothing do u bro....... different things motivates a man, interestingly, womanizing is one of them

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by bigdammyj: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okay.
Re: Run From Womanizing by Westernequinox: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Only Jesus saves and he can do so for you, he just waits on you to acknowledge the fallen nature of you flesh to him
Aigbedion141:

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by NLKing01: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is not the best place for such advice. Look for a therapist, or talk to your pastor
Aigbedion141:

Re: Run From Womanizing by eventainment(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Question is why do you enjoy it?
Keep asking your self what's the benefit of doing it.
Ask yourself if it will help you achieve your life ambitions.
For me the moment I told myself sex is not a necessity the relevance for women died as on 1% of Nigerian ladies can add value to a man aside sex and unnecessary gossip.
Except you like to enjoy and suffer forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Womanizing by yemmywesey(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just try dey work make more money dey enter your account, as far as it gives you joy it's normal, or you can be dating secondary school girls that are up to 18 years, you spend less.
Re: Run From Womanizing by zakkxx: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oga go and marry and stop fornication! I thank God we don’t have cure for hiv! Continue u hear? When u get hiv u go remember this message! Go and check your status first!
Re: Run From Womanizing by Jerryherd: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
This are stumbling block specifically placed to destroy you before your glory...
Re: Run From Womanizing by virginboy1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
I realized men lose more in the whole womanizing thing.

Waste of time.
Waste of recourses
Waste of commitment
Waste of semen
Waste of focus on important things.

In fact, after man CUM, him common Sense go COME lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Womanizing by Kubin: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
No amount of advice will pull you out,unless if you have decided on your own,you started
It and you can as well stop it.my simple advice is for you to get a wife or you try to learn a productive still that will keep your mind busy always.
Re: Run From Womanizing by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Why 😲

I no go even read the Article tongue
Re: Run From Womanizing by Waywardson6: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
One thing with addicts, they never stop, until that addiction almost destroys them patapata. So Continue, na you go carry your cross by yourself when time reach.
Re: Run From Womanizing by YoungLionken(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
It is very easy to start but extremely difficult to stop..

I would advise that you seek the face of God..

Read (medically) irritating things about women; menstruation, mouth and/or body odour, vaginal smell, pulse from their injuries, how they become pale looking when sick, their wrinkling skin when aging, etc..

I can see that you're a Benin boy cool, play a song titled: Edo boy by Magnito grin...
Re: Run From Womanizing by Kubin: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
okoroemeka:
getting married,having a girlfriend don't stop womanising,it is in your mind that you can build the will power to put a stop to it,it will not be easy especially if you make good money but It is doable,
if a man get a gf or wife he loves so much and wouldn't want to lose, he will amend and stop any thing that will negatively affect his relationship

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by eroticecstasy: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

Proverbs 31:3 says.......Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by Waywardson6: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oga, marriage no dey cure lust or konji. I've met many men who never change even after marriage, so marriage is out of the solution. He has to thoroughly decide to save himself.
Kubin:
No amount of advice will pull you out,unless if you have decided on your own,you started
It and you can as well stop it.my simple advice is for you to get a wife or you try to learn a productive still that will keep your mind busy always.

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by Pipefitter: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
The caption is the funniest thing I read today

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by OluwaEbuka1: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above dude is not a womanizer (as a womanizer will go after babes with OR WITHOUT money)... he is simply a h0rny dude who doesnt have enough money/sex in his life. thus why he only focusses on sex when he can pay for olosho.
[/color][color=#770077][color=#000000][/color]

I agree with you. What he is doing is not womanizing, he is just following Oloshos upanddan. I think his problem can be cared by marriage or having a "willing girlfriend".

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by MasterTeeUSA: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
A man without goals will always find something to do with his money.

1. Set specific goals and determine how you plan to get there...savings you cant touch
2. Know that you need to build sources of revenue in order to continue to get what you want
3. Know that spending your seeds will make you useless not just broke
4. Keep in mind money only stays with someone or people that manage it well...its like a spirit
5. Look into family history to find out if you are under a curse that keeps you from prosperity
6. Look for cheaper alternatives...N300k in 4 months is crazy even for some people making money in dollars.
7. Find out why you have a low self esteem and feel the need to spend to feel manly.
8. Know that women will sleep with you even if you spend very little if they care for you.

You have a short period of time. Soon, you wont be able to recover. Write it down...you have had several warnings. It is up to you to learn from them or be forever doomed into a dark destination.

Aigbedion141:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Womanizing by Yoighaman(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
N300K in 4 months? That's 75K a month. You are not doing badly....but my friend, you better go back to gambling, in that field, you at least have chances of turning a profit, playing bet9ja with N300K, you still have higher chances of winning, but you see, in this olosho business, na losses all the way, no hope of winning.

Edited- On a lighter serious note, please stop it. The best way to stop a bad habit is by taking it a day at a time. Don't do it today, don't tomorrow, don't the day after, and before you know it, you would have done a week, a month, a year, a decade....

Best wishes.

6 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by wonder233: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Never heard of Aigbodion. Aigbedion is very popular in Edo state.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is your username not supposed to be Aigbodion? Why Aigbedion? What's the difference and which is the correct one?
Re: Run From Womanizing by franchasofficia: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nigerian youths will allow useless men and women to become their President, Governors, Senators, Reps, LGA Chairmen, heads of government ministries and parastatals, and then they will turnaround to be blaming spirits and imaginary witches for their unemployment, underemployment and financial lack when in reality their country is in complete shambles.

Sex is not the reason for your downfall or financial struggle or inability to secure a good job, bad leadership leading to dead economy is the reason for you Nigerians economic woes, stop blaming girls or sex or spirits, blame yourselves for always electing and allowing fools to govern you all.

You don't have quarter of the sex Americans, Europeans, Chinese and Latinos have yet they are progressing more than you all.

Nigerians attend Church and Mosque the most yet they do more evil and support evil leaders the most, yeye citizens of a dead country angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.