Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Run From Womanizing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Womanizing (37268 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:
What is d question that I asked you?

your question is irrelevant because you are no focussing on what i wrote... if you had PROPERLY read what i wrote, you would understand that your answer is right there.
Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

your question is irrelevant because you are no focussing on what i wrote... if you had PROPERLY read what i wrote, you would understand that your answer is right there.

Re: Run From Womanizing by Bmaster(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oga op,ur mates are talking money and you are talking non sense. embarassed
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Run From Womanizing by NorthernersSuck: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:
Omo! Was a gambler for 4years only GOD knew how he manage to pull me out.
Now I'm into womanizing spent over 300k within 4months.

I'm extremely tired and saddened, And always remorseful! I regret everybit of my actions after chyking olosho (Hookup, hoe).

Once I'm broke sex doesn't cross my mind.
But the moment there is enough capital my mind is filled up with different theories of sex style.

Initially I started it to kill depression, boredom and shyness.
Now I'm addicted, as a knowledgeable man I'm aware it will obstruct my pathway to success and it's diminish glory and destroy destiny.

I'm very willing to stop and will be very grateful to the advice i will be receiving here.
Thank you to everyone who contributed and to everyone who read.. love always.

If I ask you now for common #1000 you no go look my side simple because I no get hole between my legs, but you burn 300k for dirty smelling hole, and now you want my advice?

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

So you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:
So you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

If the question is irrelevant, what were you responding to?
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:

your question is irrelevant because you are not focussing on what i wrote... if you had PROPERLY read what i wrote, you would understand that your answer is right there.
Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

your question is irrelevant because you are not focussing on what i wrote... if you had PROPERLY read what i wrote, you would understand that your answer is right there.

What is the question that I asked you?
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
This OP has poverty mentality and is a broke ass dude...

Fornication or womanizing doesn't affect one's glory or pathway to succeess...

It is either u are earning below average or u are a hustler who sees seasonal money and u don't know how to invest, but blow it on dem olosho...

The billionaires: politicians, businessmen and celebrities are chronic fornicators/womanizers, why aren't they affected? Rather, they are getting richer and richer....

Reason is cos they have investments that fetch them money without thinking of poverty...

U spent Just 300k in 4 months on olosho (that's just 75k in a month) and u are shouting?! sad

Money that's spent within a week in the hood here... undecided

Bro, u dey vex me, aswear...

Go and invest before u go into fornication, that's the rule...

U are fornicating and u don't have ur own business that's fetching u steady money, u will completely be drenched in poverty and u won't have any progress in life...

Be wise, nigga!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Womanizing by Manna4Gurls: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

VERY EASY SOLUTION: get a decent gf and you will get all the above for free...

not easy as it seem!

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:

focus on what i wrote and you will have your answer...
Re: Run From Womanizing by Aigbedion141: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
[RESPECT BABA MI=MrNipplesLover post=122744831]This OP has poverty mentality and is a broke ass dude...

Fornication or womanizing doesn't affect one's glory or pathway to succeess...

It is either u are earning below average or u are a hustler who sees seasonal money and u don't know how to invest, but blow it on dem olosho...

The billionaires: politicians, businessmen and celebrities are chronic fornicators/womanizers, why aren't they affected? Rather, they are getting richer and richer....

Reason is cos they have investments that fetch them money without thinking of poverty...

U spent Just 300k for 4 months on olosho (that's just 75k in a month) and u are shouting?! sad

Money that's spent within a week in the hood here... undecided

Bro, u dey vex me, aswear...

Go and invest before u go into fornication, that's the rule...

U are fornicating and u don't have ur own business that's fetching u steady money, u will completely be drenched in poverty and u won't have any progress in life...

Be wise, nigga!!! [/quote]
Re: Run From Womanizing by hansomb: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
That's a brand new nanfang machine you wasted in 4 month. The same way you left gambling should be applied to womanizer.
Re: Run From Womanizing by chi4paul: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
My brother you have made the right choice to leave sin, it can be enticing, but resist it. 1 Corinthians 6:18
[18]Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 1 Corinthians 6:19
[19]Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
Stand for & with God

3 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

focus on what i wrote and you will have your answer...

I have hence the following.

Re: Run From Womanizing by 4ormidable(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Op, You were overpowered by the demon called Asmodeus.

Just fast and pray for at least 3days.

Meditate on 2 Corinthians 5:17 and believe in the WORD.

As easy as that, your problem is over.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Run From Womanizing by henrixx(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

I'm extremely tired and saddened, And always remorseful! I regret everybit of my actions after chyking olosho (Hookup, hoe).

But the moment there is enough capital my mind is filled up with different theories of sex style.

Now I'm addicted, as a knowledgeable man I'm aware it will obstruct my pathway to success and it's diminish glory and destroy destiny.

I'm very willing to stop and will be very grateful to the advice i will be receiving here.
you only need a good girlfriend. when you meet her tell her all your womanizing problem. tell her everything.

she will solve the problem for you

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by simfrost90210: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
i see you.. just be patient

Re: Run From Womanizing by isabi2lof: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Marriage won't stop you from womanizing.

Pls don't stop, how you wan make people see food grin grin kwanu

If one person own no spoil , another person own no fit better.

Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop

Men must spend money on women till eternity, man is the prize but na una dey pay for sex 😂😂😂😂

Sex wey two of una enjoy .

I no get advise for you , as long as you get money to spend on women , go on man .

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by descartes400: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
correctguy101:

Wrong move brother...

Each man has the sole duty to fix himself, if he thinks he's on a path of foolishness.

Looking elsewhere for solution will only help for as long as it lasts.

Just taking charge of your affairs can fix a lot of ills...

Greetings

True
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:
I have hence the following.

the problem with the above you posted is because you are focussing on the MONEY the OP spent on oloshoes for 4 months (75k per month), instead of focussing on the part where HE HIMSELF said that he doesnt think of sex when he is BROKE...now, i dont know what else you need for you to understand that the OP waste all his money til the point that he is BROKE.... but hey, if you believe that because he wasted 300k on oloshoes in 4months therefore he aint broke, then so be it. i guess you know something that the OP himself doesnt know.
Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the problem with the above you posted is because you are focussing on the MONEY the OP spent on oloshoes for 4 months (75k per month), instead of focussing on the part where HE HIMSELF said that he doesnt think of sex when he is BROKE...now, i dont know what else you need for you to understand that the OP waste all his money til the point that he is HE HIMSELF, but if you believe that because he waste 300k on oloshoes in 4months therefore he aint broke, then so be it. i guess you know something that the OP himself doesnt know.

Offpoint.

1. If the question is irrelevant, what were you responding to?

2. Do you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?

3. What is the question that I asked you?
Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint.
2. Do you mean that with all your comprehension skills, you don't know the question I asked you?

the problem with the above you posted is because you are focussing on the MONEY the OP spent on oloshoes for 4 months (75k per month), instead of focussing on the part where HE HIMSELF said that he doesnt think of sex when he is BROKE...now, i dont know what else you need for you to understand that the OP waste all his money til the point that he is BROKE.... but hey, if you believe that because he wasted 300k on oloshoes in 4months therefore he aint broke, then so be it. i guess you know something that the OP himself doesnt know.
Re: Run From Womanizing by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Offpoint.

Re: Run From Womanizing by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint.

Re: Run From Womanizing by abobote: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
okoroemeka:
getting married,having a girlfriend don't stop womanising,it is in your mind that you can build the will power to put a stop to it,it will not be easy especially if you make good money but It is doable,
Even getting married can't stop it as well
Re: Run From Womanizing by ProtonX: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aigbedion141:

It's a lethal combination that can destroy a man's destiny. But Nairaland redpillers will tell you womanizing is for Alpha males. My brother fight it with all your strength. It's a destiny killer. If you need to go to therapy, go. If you need an Accountability partner, talk to someone you can trust and can hold you accountable. You have passed the first step, and that's recognising you have a problem. Bless up bro

2 Likes

Re: Run From Womanizing by BlueAir: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sure
correctguy101:

Depends.

But we can boldly say this: With the number of unstable blockheads out there, it's best they just abstain. Many folks don't know how to multitask.. shocked

They'll probably start hating on their spouses because of one unsure gig outside... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.