Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Exalt The God Of Heaven, The Lord Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exalt The God Of Heaven, The Lord Jesus Christ (1485 Views)

Did Jesus Went To Heaven The Day He Died Or 40 Days After ? / Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exalt The God Of Heaven, The Lord Jesus Christ by HISchild: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2011
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” - Psa 19:1  ( “The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.” - 2 Sam 23:2; [2 Peter 1:21] )

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.” - Pro 3:19 

Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.” - Job 9:9 

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.” - Psa 33:6 

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.  These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,”- Gen 2:1-4

Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:” - Psa 104:2

To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.” - Psa 68:33 

Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD'S thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.” - Deu 10:14 

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;” - Isa 44:24 

I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.” - Isa 50:3 

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?” - Job 38:31 

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
- Isa 45:12 

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.” ¬ Isa 45:18
=========
When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?” – Psa 8:3-4 

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.” - Psa 68:4 

Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.” – Psa 57:11 

Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name:” - Amos 5:8 

Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.” - 1Ch 16:31

(1) (Reply)

Theists And Atheists, Please Stop The Insults! / Paganistic Birthday Dec 25 / Demystifying Prayer The Royal Telephone (module 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.