Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police (22580 Views)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by 2catg6g: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Damn..
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by 43Ronin: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
nigerian women. they will be forming hard-to-get in their prime for their naija men especially if dem get small bar only to turn around and date lesser men. see how ugly the mofo is damn. Empress njamah wey men help am beat timaya for church. Lol

3 Likes

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Carcholce: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Ini Edo ke, i doubt that...

Ini Edo won't even look his way.

The irony.

Your moniker says shocker. grin
You’ll be shocked.

He had ini Edo in his scam web. There’s a leaked video call of ini Edo and the scammer.

2 Likes

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Carcholce:

The irony.

Your moniker says shocker. grin
You’ll be shocked.

He had ini Edo in his scam web. There’s a leaked video call of ini Edo and the scammer.

Can i see the video?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by MyAmericandream(f): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Forget it.. If you package yourself very well, you can hit on any chick in Nollywood. Forget about those filtered makeup faces you see on IG. Some of them no get levels oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by SimonStorch: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2023

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
which majority? Abegi, these so-called celebrities are not it at all, how can Ini Edo be sneaking around this dirty unkempt man knowing fully well he's with empress, anyways Dem say Ini Edo na anything inside trouser and I now believe. Na WA ooo

Na so you take talk about Judy Edochie matter like say you be her PA.

All the time, dem say dem say.

To press your neck dey hungry me.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Ubanz: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Has he met his Waterloo?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by wink2015(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Displaying any person's nude is most inhuman and despicable especially doing such to a female.

Does George Wade or whatever he call himself not have a MOTHER OR SISTER?

If he does not have a sister he should have a mother either living or dead.

How does he feel if such a dastardly acts is done to his mother or his sister?

GEORGE WADE IS HEARTLESS.

HE SHOULD BE JAILED BY THE LIBERIAN AUTHORITY.

BY THE TIME HE WASTED HIS PRODUCTIVE YEARS IN INCARCERATION HE WILL KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE PROPERLY.

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by jaxxy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
u attract ur type na. How did she get incahoots which such character?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Forget it.. If you package yourself very well, you can hit on any chick in Nollywood. Forget about those filtered makeup faces you see on IG. Some of them no get levels oh.

Oya guy, because i know say na guy you be, hiding under woman moniker.

Try package yourself also, make you approach one Nollywood actress.

Let me make it easier for you; try someone like Osas Ighodaro, after all she is divorced and has a child.

Since she has 2 baggages, i believe she should be more easier to get?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Hassanmaye(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
Realguyman1:
Na wa o.....

E dey surprised me most times to see say people still dey get time for all this kind nonsense and wicked act, despite all the nonsense wey Nigerians dey experience from Nigeria governments hand(especially this present Buhari lead government).

And the most annoying part of it all is that na this kind of yeye guys women dey always like follow. They will never agree for good guys and men chasing after them, but once they see silly guys like this very one so, they agree instantly and make things easy for them as Abcd. And after this silly guys must have seriously dealt with them, they will start accusing all men of being heartless....

Yeye people everywhere u go......
Stupid gender
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Imagine this dirty unkempt looking man playing all the so-called female celebrities, the shocker be say Ini Edo sef Dy inside ewww posh in the mud. How can this man be playing and using all these actresses same time and they are all aware of it? I don't understand abi is it Jazz?

Ini Edo? This is the first time I'm reading such oo. I thought it was only Empress.

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Am just short of word for all this mumu naija celebs. How on earth you will be having sexual intimacy with your supposed man and the next things is to video una self shhhhiiiiiooooor.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Legendrysailor(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
He will be jailed, released and will date and f....uck useless Nigerian girls again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Carcholce: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Can i see the video?

I saw it on Instagram this morning. Can’t remember the name of the blog that posted it. The video showed up on my Instagram feed.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
webdevprof:

Ini Edo? This is the first time I'm reading such oo. I thought it was only Empress.
Ini Edo Dy ooo I shock too
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Charly68: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
The guy na yahoo boy.. his own specialty na women ..he sabi deceive women to collect their money in the name of Tom boy.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Carcholce:

I saw it on Instagram this morning. Can’t remember the name of the blog that posted it. The video showed up on my Instagram feed.

Was she naked?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Na so you take talk about Judy Edochie matter like say you be her PA.

All the time, dem say dem say.

To press your neck dey hungry me.
😂 If I knack you gist , just believe. Judy own still full ground remain sef.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Bahamas95(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

You doubt? Won't look his way indeed. grin

I forget say na same house una two dey stay, don't ever trust the bleeding gender. Even if you dey same house with her she go run am codedly you nor go know.

3 Likes

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Realguyman1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Stupid gender
Bros abeg reduce the vawulence

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by sisisioge: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Only unintelligent scammers leave their evidence on social media. Good riddance!
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Carcholce: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Was she naked?

Oh no. Not even close. They were just talking on the video. The thing is the guy was out to get them Nollywood girls.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by VEHINTOLAR: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ugly mofo from hell ! It must be frustration that pushed Empress Njamah or whatever she is called to this worwor looking guy. The guy no set at all !

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
😂 If I knack you gist , just believe. Judy own still full ground remain sef.

Most Celebrities are wary about whom they date.

The Ini Edo i know wouldn't date this guy.

There is no evidence to that.

Anyways since you have all the information about celebrities, abeg gist me about my crush Genevieve.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Carcholce:

Oh no. Not even close. They were just talking on the video. The thing is the guy was out to get them Nollywood girls.

My brother, anybody can talk to anybody, it doesn't mean they are dating.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ini Edo Dy ooo I shock too

Ah! I am still finding it hard to believe honestly! 😱

Were her nudes also released by that monster? I doubt it ooo.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Streetmovement(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

😂
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Passionate1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bloody Romance scammer! No offense, but women are gullible and manipulative. . They take things at face value. .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" / Adorable Makeup Photos Of Monalisa Chinda / 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.