Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police (22577 Views)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by OvertheTop(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
omoredia:
Hehe the guy too wohwoh. Empress no impress at all

Attraction is Guaranteed if money is involved.

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by OvertheTop(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
MyAmericandream:
All these celebrities don’t even have class. So this is the kinda guy that sweep them off their feet? When a kind hearted, responsible man hit on them, they be like he is not my type. I don’t do broke azz niggas. So this is the best they can date? Tufiakwa

Yes o, That's how it is o.
we are still trying to understand you, Ladies/women.

we are on page 1,894,635,456 of the BOOK 'understanding Women with EASE ' undecided shocked
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by MyAmericandream(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Oya guy, because i know say na guy you be, hiding under woman moniker.

Try package yourself also, make you approach one Nollywood actress.

Let me make it easier for you; try someone like Osas Ighodaro, after all she is divorced and has a child.

Since she has 2 baggages, i believe she should be more easier to get?

Lol.. na wizzy they deal with am.

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Carcholce: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

My brother, anybody can talk to anybody, it doesn't mean they are dating.

True though. But the fact he got Empress really dirty also means he was about to get ini too or even got her already.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Lol.. na wizzy they deal with am.

SMH....🤦🤦🤦

You get problem.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by MyAmericandream(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
OvertheTop:

Yes o, That's how it is o.
we are still trying to understand you, Ladies/women.

we are on page 1,894,635,456 of the BOOK 'understanding Women with EASE ' undecided shocked

You better no give yourself unnecessary headache. You can never understand women. Women can’t understand men too. E dey una body Humans are very complex to deal with… just live your life and do what makes you happy and avoid over dramatic people.

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by MyAmericandream(f): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

SMH....🤦🤦🤦

You get problem.

Se be na you dey find talk… ChoChoCho
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Shikena(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
That's it. Kids here think it's all about looks. The shameless criminal was giving the victims, mostly living in lala land, an illusion of affluence leveraging previous conquests grin

OvertheTop:

Attraction is Guaranteed if money is involved.

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
webdevprof:

Ah! I am still finding it hard to believe honestly! 😱

Were her nudes also released by that monster? I doubt it ooo.
So it's her nudes you are interested in? Smh
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Most Celebrities are wary about whom they date.

The Ini Edo i know wouldn't date this guy.

There is no evidence to that.

Anyways since you have all the information about celebrities, abeg gist me about my crush Genevieve.
The unkempt looking man even had her passport as well, their video calls sef Dy. Ini is an Obo Ole she's not as you see her
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Hassanmaye(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Imagine this dirty unkempt looking man playing all the so-called female celebrities, the shocker be say Ini Edo sef Dy inside ewww posh in the mud. How can this man be playing and using all these actresses same time and they are all aware of it? I don't understand abi is it Jazz?
Your gender generally are attracted to bad boys because they think "they're already bad so no remorse" but they don't know that bad boys don't care about your reputation

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
MyAmericandream:
All these celebrities don’t even have class. So this is the kinda guy that sweep them off their feet? When a kind hearted, responsible man hit on them, they be like he is not my type. I don’t do broke azz niggas. So this is the best they can date? Tufiakwa
Your gender naturally are attracted to bad boys they get the cookie easily but they don't care about your reputation unlike good guys, fools
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The unkempt looking man even had her passport as well, their video calls sef Dy. Ini is an Obi Ole she's not as you see her

Wetin be Obi Ole?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by OvertheTop(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
MyAmericandream:

You better no give yourself unnecessary headache. You can never understand women. Women can’t understand men too. E dey una body Humans are very complex to deal with… just live your life and do what makes you happy and avoid over dramatic people.

Absolutely!
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Wetin be Obi Ole?
typo error I've modified it. Obo Ole 😂 ask around please
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So it's her nudes you are interested in? Smh

Are you incapable of a mature discussion? Please get out with your nursery school mentality.

I thought I was talking to a sane adult.
webdevprof:

Are you incapable of a mature discussion? Please get out with your nursery school mentality. I thought I was talking to a sane adult.
Ewwwww
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ewwwww

Ewww you too. 🤢🤮

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by EmmyDJourno: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
The guy must’ve thrown cash at her to get her because one would expect Empress to go for a good looking dude, not this gbanko criminal looking guy🤣

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Blackdisciple(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na this type many girls dey like, if you dey form good and calm guy they take you for granted

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Dshocker(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
typo error I've modified it. Obo Ole 😂 ask around please

Peter Obi don dent your brain.

Wetin be Obo Ole?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by juman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
He knows his way.
He will be released soon.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by NorthernersSuck: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rokiat:
The fact that he don’t even have no remorse on his face is chilling. A sociopath for sure.

A lesson to all you evening newspapers, make una learn to dey close una legs
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by isabi2lof: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Some ladies sef ,dem no get class at all , na to wear clothes and shoes finish undecided ,if I see dem like dat online, I no too dey rate dem , cos if e be say na one kind baboon dey chop their work.

E get some kind people wey you no go even allow them see your singlet, how much more your toto

If you wan dey classy abeg dey classy reach ground, no be to date agbero
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by 1Sharon(f): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
What did 20 women see in him?

He looks scheming and disingenuous.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by 1Sharon(f): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
43Ronin:
nigerian women. they will be forming hard-to-get in their prime for their naija men especially if dem get small bar only to turn around and date lesser men. see how ugly the mofo is damn. Empress njamah wey men help am beat timaya for church. Lol

Why are you now moaning? She looked past his looks and gave him a chance, had it been she didn't. You would have still called her shallow 🥴 and told her to lower her expectations because she's now an evening newspaper.

Nigerian men that defend rape. Did they beat Timaya because they deeply felt he was wrong or they did it to get a chance with Empress?
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
As in 12 different women
☹️That is criminal nature o
😠
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Karemarealty288(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
All these celebrated evening news papers don hear nwiii for men hand. Na the one wey come public we hear.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
How God Prepares And Trains People.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCViSDdGQ6s
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by constancefriday(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Woke Guys at his age are thinking of how to stack up while he's on his way to jail for celebrity pussy.
He needs deliverance prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" / “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss / Adorable Makeup Photos Of Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.