Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police (22579 Views)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by N3TRAL: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Dshocker:

SMH....🤦🤦🤦

You get problem.

Na wizkid meat... No 🧢
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by nairamaniac: 12:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:
The fact that he don’t even have no remorse on his face is chilling. A sociopath for sure.
someone that has shagged over 20 women that were all likely above his mental&sociatal status, u expect him to be remorseful. This man has accomplished above his expectations in Life.
Even if he's being hung to death, the memories of shagging ini edo and Empress would bring smiles to his face and manhood stand strong after his death.

2 Likes

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by nairamaniac: 12:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

Police station has a way of disfuguring people's look, plus he got mob beating
Them you have never seen this guy before in other pics. This guy is not just ugly. He looked like an slowpoke from the very first time I saw his photos when this matter started.

I'm sure empress was desperate for companionship especially after loosing her bestie, Ada Ameh.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by nairamaniac: 1:08am On Apr 26, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
The guy must’ve thrown cash at her to get her because one would expect Empress to go for a good looking dude, not this gbanko criminal looking guy🤣
After aaaallllll Empress may have gone thru in her life, u think she would choose a guy based on looks anymore?
She probably may have given up on relationships she could be openly proud of and beffiting of a celebrity-standard long ago.

The babe go don roast well well before she run into this mad man.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by malcom1X: 1:08am On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Empress Njamah hasn't been lucky with relationships. From one riffraff to another, they keep exploiting and dumping the poor girl like some piece of trash.

Timayas prayers is affecting her
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by nairamaniac: 1:11am On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:
Empress Njamah hasn't been lucky with relationships. From one riffraff to another, they keep exploiting and dumping the poor girl like some piece of trash.
hahahahaha
Abeg which other rifraf did Empress formerly date?
Timaya wasn't a rifraf if he's on your list.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by BRATISLAVA: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:

Police station has a way of disfuguring people's look, plus he got mob beating

He's not disfigured. He's despicably ugly. Only you and CheapHomes1 think he's handsome.

That guy began a campaign for his ugly bro.

1 Like

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by Theicecode(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Nawa
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by eepeepook: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Imagine this dirty unkempt looking man playing all the so-called female celebrities, the shocker be say Ini Edo sef Dy inside ewww posh in the mud. How can this man be playing and using all these actresses same time and they are all aware of it? I don't understand abi is it Jazz?
The women are low class like him. That they appear on TV doesn’t make them any better than the average person on the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by eepeepook: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2023
The guy no even fine, sef. Lol. Women in the mud. If you want to judge a woman’s class, check the type of men she dates. I have gotten rejected countless times because I lived above the means of females I found attractive.
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
👍
Re: George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police by CheapHomes1: 6:40am On May 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He's not disfigured. He's despicably ugly. Only you and CheapHomes1 think he's handsome.

That guy began a campaign for his ugly bro.

how is he despicably ugly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" / Adorable Makeup Photos Of Monalisa Chinda / 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.