Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea (18806 Views)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Henryfortune(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Are you speaking out of political alliances,sentiment,petriotism or ethnicity... ?

Ihateheadslamer:
All I know is that Dr orji Uzor Kalu is the incoming senate President of federal republic of Nigeria in few days

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Ttalk: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again.

Only fools will support Orji Uzor Kalu on the basis of zoning and religion; the 2 things he said didn’t matter during the presidential election. Why should they matter now?

I join those who are arguing that APC should zone everything to Northwest to appreciate their voters and cement their base.

In fact, I suggest that Tinubu should not appoint any Minister from Southeast. All southeastern slot should be used to give 2 ministers each to Northwestern States.

Again, all federal projects in the Southeast should be abandoned. And where possible, all the roads already constructed should be scrapped.

Lastly, Tinubu should stop Federal allocation to all Southeast states and let us survive on our hatred and bitterness. Who cares about constitutional provisions? Did they care when they stole the mandate?

My happiness is that the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging the election for Tinubu in Southeast can now see how stupid they were.

No matter what the Igbo man does in this country, he will never be appreciated. The bar will always be raised high for Igbos. And the best thing is to stop trying to please anyone.

You guys with lies are inseparable, Igbo politicians rigged for Tinubu and he scored less than 2%, if they had not rigged for him in the SE he would have scored minus 10%

What your comment implies, in summary, is that Igbo hate Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
All I know is that Dr orji Uzor Kalu is the incoming senate President of federal republic of Nigeria in few days

So you are not looking for obi manhood again? 😂

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Eastlandx: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
tonicyril:
Very unwise pipu🤣🤣🤣
When you all are done ranting theat criminal will return the mandate.
It's not Negotiable
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nicenixon: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Only fools will support Orji Uzor Kalu on the basis of zoning and religion; the 2 things he said didn’t matter during the presidential election. Why should they matter now?

I join those who are arguing that APC should zone everything to Northwest to appreciate their voters and cement their base.

In fact, I suggest that Tinubu should not appoint any Minister from Southeast. All southeastern slot should be used to give 2 ministers each to Northwestern States.

Again, all federal projects in the Southeast should be abandoned. And where possible, all the roads already constructed should be scrapped out.

Lastly, Tinubu should stop Federal allocation to all Southeast states let us survive on our hatred and bitterness. Who cares about constitutional provisions? Did they care when they stole the mandate?

My happiness is that the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

No matter what the Igbo man does in this country, he will never be appreciated. The bar will always be raised high for Igbos. And the best thing is to stop trying to please anyone.
come on! You're too harsh in your write up even though you passed your message effortlessly. It is impossible not to involve southeast when it comes to appointments and national projects, that is the beauty of federalism though the presidency will tend to favour some people who work hard for him during election and to be candid, that is a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Henryfortune(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2023
To protect the party image....and for the good and peace of the polity....
It's never a do or die thing if the people must enjoy the dividend of democracy there must be a cordial synergy btwn the two arms of govtnace eventually

A good example is the case in Abuja were the real owners 9f the land obviously have no true representative as the whole thing stands now from even the local government to the federal house of rep....

DWJOBScom:
How do you come to inform someone you should checkmate to approve house leadership 🤔
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by fortunechy(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Certificate of return that he will soon return...
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Naija4love:

Show me where the Igbo politicians rigged elections for Tinubu in South east? Una done start crying victim we all know una.
The last time i check LP win 95%,80%,85%,82% and more in South east. Am looking for where Igbo ring for Tinubu in south east 🫣🫣

Leave him. He is just a toddler dream-talking.
Never expect coherence from such scenario.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Reference(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Sir, what happens to all the corruption allegations hanging over your head.
Are you sure the Executive arm which controls law enforcement exclusively won't use them to blackmail you to do its bidding.... even against the interests of Nigeria(ns).... just asking?... undecided

A system that simply cannot produce clean, competent and independent leadership is just fatally flawed.
A system that always thrusts forward people with issues and complexities... making available Hobson's Choice is the problem.
Folks, the problem is the game, not the players.

This man will be blackmailed from May 2023 till May 2027.
The people will get the short end of the stick.... again.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Arapmoi22: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Ttalk:

You guys with lies are inseparable, Igbo politicians rigged for Tinubu and he scored less than 2%, if they had not rigged for him in the SE he would have scored minus 10%

What your comment implies, in summary, is that Igbo hate Tinubu

I disagree at the bolded.

What his comment implies in summary, is that Igbo are politically dumb.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by CoolAmbience(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Who dash am.

Orji is not good enough for the position.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by bonnyhope: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Aboki99:
This is great.

Politics is give and take.

No one, no region should reap where they didn't sow.

The SS should should get the Senate leadership for balance, for unlike others they were not naive and myopic to put all their eggs in one basket purely based on base sentiment.

The NW also contributed greatly by giving the highest votes. They deserve even more.

Whoever is unhappy Lagos lagoon is there.

Don't worry
They will all fill your pockets when they get there
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Didi2d(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Again, all federal projects in the Southeast should be abandoned. And where possible, all the roads already constructed should be scrapped out.

Lastly, Tinubu should stop Federal allocation to all Southeast states let us survive on our hatred and bitterness. Who cares about constitutional provisions? Did they care when they stole the mandate?

My happiness is that the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

The last time I checked, Tinubu didn't win in any south eastern state. Even those you claim wanted to rig for APC could not try it, cos of the massive hatred they have for Tinubu and the massive love they have for Obi
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by tonicyril: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Eastlandx:

When you all are done ranting theat criminal will return the mandate.
It's not Negotiable

U go see grin
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by StreetFight: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

For balancing Kalu should get it. Don't forget by the elections Results of LP and PDP ,APC has a great task ahead. Majority didn't vote for our party and so we have work to do. Let's unite our people..pls and get more votes from there. There are many appointments that will be use to rewards loyalty

If we are thinking of 2027 2nd term for Tinubu, then the SP should go to the North West. That is where the votes are. We have proven severally that we do not need South East votes, snd as you can see, the votes that APC got from South East is not up to the populated a community secondary school, but we still win. so, let them keep their votes. We need North West votes more than South East.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Sheggy13(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

My happiness is that [b]the Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast [/b]can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

Which Igbo politician rigged for Tinubu in the South East. How can they rig for someone yet he was scoring 2% of the votes. Does that make sense to you? It's only South South politicians like Wike and Akpabio that can boldly come out to say they worked for Tinubu - we saw that in the percentage of votes Tinubu got there. It's obvious to even a kid that the likes of Uzor Kalu and other Igbo politicians did not work for Tinubu, they sabotaged him and only worked for themselves. That's why they won their own election to the Senate but ensured Tinubu lost woefully. Isn't that questionable for elections that were held same day and time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Derick1122: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Era of old men regime.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by IkeAnumudu: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

God forbid bad thing.

APC must never take the victory all the other 5 unhateful zones of Nigeria gave to them to those who HATE THEM and will even still work against them despite it all.

Those folks are born in hate, fed with hate from a young age and live all their lives full of hate for all their neighbours!

If APC dare dash underserved positions to those children of hate, they should forget the votes of the rest of us in 2027.

Whatever good people like Umahi, Uzodinma, Chimaraoke Nnamani & Co want, give them - they deserve it. But don’t give anything there as a region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Epistasis(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Please let's unite our people..kalu for president for justice and equity plus unity of our great country.i don't want Jagaban government to assume resemblance of Buhari 's lopped sided appointments.. The East will key into the progressive movement of the APC with kalu as senate president

I disagree totally, we are dealing with people who will never buy into what you do even if you cut your head for them.
They must learn the hard way, next time, they will be less irrational when making political decisions.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by vision2050: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

My happiness is that the [b]Igbo politicians who were busy rigging election for Tinubu in Southeast [/b]can now see how stupid and foolish they were.

but south east gave Tinubu 4.5% of votes
How did Igbo politicians rigged for him?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Lovenorth: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2023
What of Igbos?
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Penguin2: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Naija4love:

Show me where the Igbo politicians rigged elections for Tinubu in South east? Una done start crying victim we all know una.
The last time i check LP win 95%,80%,85%,82% and more in South east. Am looking for where Igbo ring for Tinubu in south east 🫣🫣

Election did not hold in some polling units in Imo but results emerged for Tinubu. Explain that?
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Chucks13: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Good one, we move and whoever want to stay behind is allow to.

Anyone who refused to move with life surely life we leave him or her behind because life itself is moving and not stagnant.

All I care about is either SS or SE should get one of the top position. However, those disgruntled element waiting for Nigeria to become Somalia sorry Jah had overtaken you all Nigeria will rise under the incoming administration take it or burst it it doesn't matter.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Billmos: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2023
How did igboman rigged election in south east?? How many votes did he got from dat zone?? So why should a zone dat didn't contribute to one success should now reap n given a bigger share?? Igbo don't deserve anything from Tinubu apart from their rights dat constitution recognized and d shouldn't complain about any treatment melted on them.

=Penguin2 post=122752859]I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again.

No matter what the Igbo man does in this country, he will never be appreciated. The bar will always be raised high for Igbos. And the best thing is to stop trying to please anyone.[/quote]
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Realhommie(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Election did not hold in some polling units in Imo but results emerged for Tinubu. Explain that?
Respond to the others who were asking you how they rigged for Tinubu?

You guys are your greatest undoing. You play politics of hate, strife and division, forgetting politics is about interests and building bridges, yet you expect to reap where you haven't sown. When sensible politicians like Soludo give wise counsels you loathe and hate on him.

You need strategy to win an election, the right balance of alliances and loyalty but for your region it is pure sentiments and emotions. You guys should change strategy and become relevant again with regards to national politics.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2023
yinkus6750:
The party should come out openly and make a pronouncement on positions within the NASS.
This will guide members and douse the present tension.
They should call the members and give the right directive.
Tho we don't want a rubber stamp legislative srm.

See you, expecting non-rubber stamp legislature. Seems you guys are easily deceived / swayed.

Like you really expecting a great legislature ? You guys are yet to embrace reality then.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2023
Epistasis:
"Baboon no fit work make monkey come dey chop" not acceptable. South south for Senate president and North west for Speakership. The other South should get theirs from Ellu P while Kalu should get his from the Lawan he supported.

Abi na ...... In all these y'all are still porverty capital of the world. some black people are not useful to humanity ..... they forbid any growth
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Tonytonex(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2023
dre11:
Adamu, APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’South for Senate President, N’West for Speaker

[b]•Other interests also pushing north central for speakership /b]

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/26/adamu-apc-leaders-visit-tinubu-consider-ssouth-for-senate-president-nwest-for-speaker/
senator Godswill Akpabio is the senate president of the 10th assembly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2023
tonicyril:
Every sensible person knows that SP belongs to the people of SS

But some funny people with cup of tea wrist watch are still looking for the mirage mandate upandan grin grin

Very funny people....na everybody dey victimize them, even a toddler can victimize them grin

Las las it's only around you people's area that your animal living will be restricted - that violence can't be transported to places like the SE.

Meanwhile in addition, y'all are still porverty capital of the world; and even as we speak the circle you are for are about evacuating Nigerians by road with 40 buses in a war ravaged Sudan. While countries like Uganda have better ways and even earlier.

Lastly, your best bet is a stipend. And then, obviously how some blacks are allergic to meaningful growth, and don't bother that there is absolutely nothing that have turned the world to a great place that they have done....... And it's no surprise their reasoning capacity is like that of a grain of rice.

Keep on fighting for your right to NASS don't relent..... Cos that's all you can attain while y'all represent failure, retrogression and stewpidity
Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Diligent1(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

David Mark was Senate President for 8 years. Can you point to one single benefit that that brought to North Central in general or even Benue in particular and why Igbos would be pained if they don’t get the SP?

While at it, also tell me what Northeast has benefited from Ahmed Lawan’s Senate Presidency in the last 4 years.
Honestly I like this comment, but there is one man called Jimi Benson in house of representative from Ikorodu, Lagos State constituency, the man is really performing.
He bought transformers to communities, he constructed many roads in streets, there was a street I passed and they put sign board calling him the Julius Berger of our time, he also empowered many people whether you are a party member or not, I am just surprised at the man's performance.
If you thank him, he will tell you that it is your money, it is your right, I just love the man.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Tinubu, Consider S’south For Senate President, N’west For Spea by Bluntemperor: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2023
MissLeslie:
Apabio and Adam should be worming up for the position of SP.

Well, that is Politics and how you build your relationships that would count!
There is nothing that says Orji Kalu,Akpabio and Adams Oshiomole should not slog it out,to test their Popularity and relevance to Nigerian causes on the Senate floor and don't expect that it's just going to be clapping of ordinary hands without - Naira/ Dollars.
This is the beauty of Democracy and sometimes the tide might still change at the last minutes ,depending on the people's moods.
Seriously,It's time to move NIGERIA forward and
In all,let Patriotism assail much in all the Red Chamber deliberations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Prepare For Post Boko Haram – UN Analyst / Lagos And Abuja, Which Is A Better City? / Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.