Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Are You Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (792 Views)

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single / Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Single? by Intoboy(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Well,i just remembered this morning that I've really been single for 2years now and i still don't feel the need to have a girlfriend.
It all started two years ago when i got to know ubunja,a nairalander...i read all his topics on nairaland and i must say it really changed the way i see em bitches,now I'm a certified redpiller but sometimes i feel pity for the woman I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with bcus my dear you'll be 100% submissive to my rules and orders the discipline will be strong,i know I can't get the love i really want...my wife can't love me the way i want but the respect must be 100%.
Men have been cheated for way too long and I'm not gonna let no bitch rip me off,NO.
Relationship is supposed to be a 50-50 thing how the Bleep will you want everything from me and in return all i get is pu**y,i give you my heart,my money,my dick,my attention and everything and i get is just pu**y and headaches mehn ain't in for that shit no more...so the reason I'm single is basically because i have refused to be scammed and ripped off... what's your reason for being single?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Single? by Soccrates: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2023
I'm single cos I am still searching.
Re: Why Are You Single? by brain54(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Where is the fun in dating/marrying a 100% submissive woman…

Na robot you wan date or marry?

Everybody with their own sha… as for me I can’t last 2 days in such a relationship.

I like my woman independent and knows what she is about. Not some over submissive “anything you say boss” type woman. You even said “rules and order”. Is she my pupil or employee? That’s weird.

Like I said everyone with their own.

100% submissive… Boring!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Intoboy(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2023
brain54:
Where is the fun of dating/marrying a 100% submissive woman…

Everybody with their own sha… as for me I can’t last 2 days in such a relationship.

I like my woman independent and knows what she is about. Not some over submissive “anything you say boss” type woman. You even said “rules and order”. Is she my pupil or employee? That’s weird.

Boring!

If you understand this bitches you'll realise they mess up when you let them think with their head,dey can be easily manipulated,they need to be told what to do everyday of their lives hence they end up doing the wrong thing...a woman needs someone to control her not someone that's gonna let her control herself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single? by youngZee23: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Intoboy:

If you understand this bitches you'll realise they mess up when you let them think with their head,dey can be easily manipulated,they need to be told what to do everyday of their lives hence they end up doing the wrong thing...a woman needs someone to control her not someone that's gonna let her control herself.
Leave am..they no telli person...very soon he go run come here to table his breakfast matter..No worry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single? by Autobot05: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2023
My own go complete 2 years by October cool

1: I no like wahala
2: I'm introverted so I dont go out and mingle and I never see one wey fit wetin I want cheesy ...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single? by Icuib4cu: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Why Are You Single? by Fahvvy: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2023
brain54:
Where is the fun in dating/marrying a 100% submissive woman…

Boring!

First off...
The idea of equating a submissive woman to a robot is not absurd, its stu.pid!! And it's an insult to every submissive woman out there! undecided...

Secondly...
Where is it written that a submissive woman cannot be independent? undecided... This ideology that submissiveness is anonymous to independence is fallacious! undecided...

But like you said, "to each their own" undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Single? by brain54(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Fahvvy:

First off...
The idea of equating a submissive woman to a robot is not absurd, its stu.pid!! And it's an insult to every submissive woman out there! undecided...

Secondly...
Where is it written that a submissive woman cannot be independent? undecided... This ideology that submissiveness is anonymous to independence is fallacious! undecided...

But like you said, "to each their own" undecided...
Well first of…
Sometimes you people like to over sensitive issues. Even trying to draw sympathy from submissive women against my comment.

I never said I had a problem with a woman being submissive. That’s clearly not what I said. I was only reacting to the OP’s idea of a “100 percent “ submissive woman. A woman to obey his every RULES and ORDER. Now to me that’s a robot. Even a kindergarten pupil would have his opinions and rebel against his parents demands sometimes.

Secondly a 100% submissive woman waiting for her man’s every command, RULES, regulations and ORDER (a 100 percent of the time) is not and can never be independent but a useless robot.

In fact that will be a psychological disorder!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Blupen969(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2023
I am single because am an introvert and i no like wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Aklee4994(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Same as the comment above me but I’m Ambivert
Re: Why Are You Single? by Fahvvy: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
brain54:

Well first of…
1. Sometimes you people like to over sensitive issues. Even trying to draw sympathy from submissive women against my comment.

2. I never said I had a problem with a woman being submissive. That’s clearly not what I said.

3. I was only reacting to the OP’s idea of a “100 percent “ submissive woman. A woman to obey his every RULES and ORDER. Now to me that’s a robot. Even a kindergarten pupil would have his opinions and rebel against his parents demands sometimes.

Secondly a 100% submissive woman waiting for her man’s every command, RULES, regulations and ORDER (a 100 percent of the time) is not and can never be independent but a useless robot.

In fact that will be a psychological disorder!

1. No one is against you or your comment, so don't get all defensive on me undecided...

But if you think otherwise, then I guess you're right grin...

2. Well...
I never said you said so did I? grin...
Or could this be a case of guilty conscience? grin...

Like I said, don't get all defensive cheesy...

3. Speaking of rules and order undecided...
Every country has her rules and order...
Every state has her rules and order...
Every organization has her rules and order...

Does keeping those rules and order makes one a "robot"? grin...

I guess the answer to this to clear and glaring even to a "kindergarten pupil" grin...

Enjoy your day grin...
Re: Why Are You Single? by brain54(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
tongue
Fahvvy:

1. No one is against you or your comment, so don't get all defensive on me undecided...

But if you think otherwise, then I guess you're right grin...

2. Well...
I never said you said so did I? grin...
Or could this be a case of guilty conscience? grin...

Like I said, don't get all defensive cheesy...

3. Speaking of rules and order undecided...
Every country has her rules and order...
Every state has her rules and order...
Every organization has her rules and order...

Does keeping those rules and order makes one a "robot"? grin...

I guess the answer to this to clear and glaring even to a "kindergarten pupil" grin...

Enjoy your day grin...
You have nothing against me or my comment…

Yet you quoted it and even suggested or insinuated it was not only “absurd “ but “stupid “

Keep denying statements you make even when it’s clearly written in black and white. Tells the kinda Moro.n you are.

SMH… comparing a relationship between a man and his wife or couples dating to rules and regulations binding between a country and her citizens. Or an organization and her members.
You for kuku hire lawyer to draft the rules and regulations na.

What is wrong with your head? Even Hitler the dictator would not be so formal with his wife when he goes home to his wife.

Even throwing subtle “shades” and useless “vibes” to your comment trying to sound “woke” meanwhile you have no idea how unintelligent you sound.

Don’t quote me again… I won’t respond to you.

Bloody Nitwit!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Fahvvy: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
brain54:
tongue
You have nothing against me or my comment…

Yet you quoted it and even suggested or insinuated it was not only “absurd “ but “stupid “

Keep denying statements you make even when it’s clearly written in black and white. Tells the kinda Moro.n you are.

SMH… comparing a relationship between a man and his wife or couples dating to rules and regulations binding between a country and her citizens. Or an organization and her members.
You for kuku hire lawyer to draft the rules and regulations na.

What is wrong with your head? Even Hitler the dictator would not be so formal with his wife when he goes home to his wife.

Even throwing subtle “shades” and useless “vibes” to your comment trying to sound “woke” meanwhile you have no idea how unintelligent you sound.

Don’t quote me again… I won’t respond to you.

Bloody Nitwit!

Hahahahahah grin...
Someone can't bear to have their ideas challenged, oops!! grin cheesy...

So in your mind now, insulting me makes you look "smart & intelligent" grin cheesy...

Weldone o grin...
The "most intelligent one" grin...
The "great IQ prof" cheesy grin...
You're indeed a "wise" one and we've all been "enlightened" by your comments grin...

Please pardon me for challenging the comment of the great IQ prof grin cheesy...
Enjoy your day "wise one" cheesy grin...
Re: Why Are You Single? by Vijuchoco(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
I don't even understand why I'm still single ooo.

Will be 2years on the 6th of June shocked
Re: Why Are You Single? by blacksam01: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
because onyeka refused to.marry me
Re: Why Are You Single? by Demigod22: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am single for over seven years now. The past seven years of my life is not shared with romance/love partner. I am single by choice and I don't intend mingling anytime soon.

I don't enjoy the drama and stress that comes with having a girlfriend or wife. I love my peace of mind.

However, I suppose redpill is to encourage men to be vigilant and gallant in the face of manipulation from women. Most people are placing redpill as synonymous to feminism, which is wrong.

OP, you have right to desires, personally, I don't want a woman that expect me to make all the decisions. I always want to marry an intelligent, industrious, productive, adequate and goal oriented woman. I don't think bringing such woman to 100percent submission is possible.

I want a woman that have sense of judgement. She knows what's right and wrong. So far we have mutual respect for each other, love each other and support each other, I am good to go.

PS: When we have mutual respect for each other, the 100percent submission would be a thing of ideological fantasy, while she respect you and have a say in most issues, is more realistically pragmatic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single? by marlow1962(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
I'm seeing love/ relationship now as a waste of time.

Truth I do not like how I'm single, but most time I come across a female, from the first moment of texting I have already started loosing interest
I do not know why.
This is my third year now

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by GingerbreadMen(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am single because I choose to be.
Not that I don't have women that would like to be with me because I have a good number of them or that there aren't women that catch my eye but I don't feel like it and it has been that way for three years now.
I sha plan on stopping that next year because I'm not getting younger and that thing most men tell younger guys that 'as a man you should focus on getting money and that when you get money, women will come' is actually terrible advice. Why?
Because when you have made money the girls you attract are mostly going to be gold-diggers and you probably will never know until you've make a big mistake.
This is one thing I learned from that Hakimi story.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Deasegun19(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
i have been single all my life cos I wouldn't date a broke ass like myself. poverty Kai...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single? by nicerod(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin grin

I'm single because I'm jobless and peniless but I have big pen1x

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by pryme(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
I enjoy my company,
Besides I don't think women are worth the trouble, as you get older you begin to figure out that THEY (Women) too are just as fallible as the next kid.
MOST of them (both the beautiful and ugly) are still trying to figure out a lot about life, so no motivation when you know MOST of them are a mistake waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Prec1ous(m): 10:34am On Feb 09
Seems you did not take your own advice. I hope you survive your current conundrum.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Rich Guys Don't Date Women. / Which Of These Quotes Is Your Favorite / Your Sincere Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.