Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online (29976 Views)

10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio / ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Vertraulichkeit: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Almost all the commenters above neither did not read the news nor read but did not understand it.
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by smile11s(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wcjj2dcje:
:-

How una dey take predict scores? una been don watch the game already?
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by studio43(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yes, Apabio is the next SP.
We would have preferred Oshiomole but he's new to The Senate.
Did you even read the whole write up abi na just the headline that you read ?

Kalu may get the SP that's what the whole write up says and not what you that's not politically relevant says

Read again and understand
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by DanAugust2021: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na the ex-convict, Uzor Kalu naim this one the talk about?

1 Like

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by AmazingELixir: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
lipsrsealed

So this former Skye bank manager have gone to the senate to continue his corrupted and fraudulent traits.

It is well.
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by studio43(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The author of this nonsense couldn't even mention his name.

Let any SW Senator support Kalu and see what happens to him.

Isunazo is a better person. OUK is a no-no.
You're inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by tosynAB(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Reelmii:
grin......power sweet ooo..God abeg reason ny matter naa...make me sef dey get atleast government contracts......this new regime must favour me by fire by force

No be only u guy I stingy....... And me too sha
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by studio43(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
adioolayi:
I know that Yayi will be there... politically powerful Senator
did you even read the whole story abi you just want to get the "likes" that won't put food on your table ?

Kalu may get the SP from what's written here
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Zico5(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
My fear is that Akpabio is very corrupt. We have another options in Kalu Orji but his affiliation with Ahmed Lawan during the presidential primary ruled him out. Akpabio is very shameless and corrupt. I pray we he behave well if eventually voted in

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Tonytonex(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
They are only wasting their time.
Senator Godswill Akpabio is the next senate president.

4 Likes

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by AmotekunSW: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
studio43:

You're inconsequential in the scheme of things

Look at the pauper saying someone is inconsequential.
studio43:

I feel the same 1444924138 access bank
studio43:
2011417934 Firstbank thanks

You have been here for 15 years and you are still begging. 15 solid years and your life hasn't gotten better, you are still begging about like an online cripple.

Your life is ruined, you foolish nonentity.

5 Likes

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Okwyjesus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sermwell:
Buhari's useless government saw me making and saving close to a #100m in savings alone! I quite know how to beat a corrupt system and make more money. I know thiefnubuu's government will be a more corrupt and useless one, and I intend to make more legit money. grin grin

I just hope the supporters of this useless politicians know how to beat the system and make more money??

So you enjoyed this govt like me. Smart boy.
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by kay29000(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
DeLaRue:
If Tinubu supports any candidate, no SW senators will identify themselves as opposing that candidate.

What has surprised me most is how that Senator Bamidele Opeyemi is forcefully making sure he appears in any photograph with the President- elect. He was behind him at the airport the other day. The next day he was at Tinubu's house.

But this man was on TV just before APC primary saying 'I can never work with Tinubu'.

When the reporter reminded him that Tinubu had helped to launch and progress his political career. He completely denied it, and said they were colleagues in Lagos and nothing more that that.

He was one of the Vice president 's supporters, and part of another group of Aso -Rock actors against Tinubu.

To now see the same man hanging on Tinubu's coat tail like a houseboy tells you all you need to know about humans.

I find the whole thing incredulous.

Wow! That's really incredulous.
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you think the SP should be zoned to SE,follow this thread,am sure you will have a rethink of mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Tonytonex(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
studio43:
did you even read the whole story abi you just want to get the "likes" that won't put food on your table ?

those senators that visited Tinubu yesterday said that they follow the senate rule and zone it to SS. And senator Godswill Akpabio is the only one from south south.

2 Likes

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Zico5:
My fear is that Akpabio is very corrupt. We have another options in Kalu Orji but his affiliation with Ahmed Lawan during the presidential primary ruled him out. Akpabio is very shameless and corrupt. I pray we he behave well if eventually voted in
Akpabio for SP

1 Like

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
studio43:

KaluAkpabio may get the SP from what's written here
fixed

1 Like

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Jagabanarmy: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/three-south-west-senators-driving-akpabios-ambition-revealed/

This is what I have been advocating for; fairness and equity. Kalu and Sani for senate president and deputy president respectively. Mark my words, Kalu is getting it.
We want Jagaban to succeed and if you have alternative view keep it till then. I don't even trust Akpabio. Assuming PDP won the election, Akpabio will decamp to PDP, that I know
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by adioolayi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
studio43:

You need to understand my post...the caption said 3 Southwest senators are lobbying for Akpabio....and I made a comment that Senator Yayi is a powerful Senator....and I know he will be part of the lobbyists.

That's all

1 Like

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by ufuosman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
We dey watch and wait
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by mortalincarnate(f): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The author of this nonsense couldn't even mention his name.

Let any SW Senator support Kalu and see what happens to him.

Isunazo is a better person. OUK is a no-no.

You have no business discussing politics on Nairaland pointing to your moniker “AmotekunSW” You should be in forest of Ondò state in search of those killer herdsmen butchering your SW people day in day out

Mosquito 🦟 like you
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by ApehSon: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
ok ooo
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Lumig: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is good cheesy
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Niwdog(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jack500:
Very good, as long as that useless ibo saboteur uzor Kalu doesn't get it, I am fine. He should go and meet Lawan he supported for Senate presidency.

God'swill Akpabio apart from stepping down for Tinubu in the APC primary, also worked for Tinubu in the election, unlike Kalu.

God'swill Akpabio is the next Senate president.
rigging election na translate to working for Tinubu
For his interest sidelining the southeast will be bad for Tinubu govt
Cause he will become boy boy to northern power
If tinubu truly wants to change Nigeria he should set his govt like obj
If not once he set a rule that does not favour the northerner SE may join hands to impeach him if the needs arise
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by slowice(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
See how they are recycling corrupt individuals to occupy important positioned in government.

This was how buhari started and failed woefully........druggy won't be any different as he has taken same exact route. Of course the man is not even aware of his environment...he has to be told about everything .

He is not fit enough to think for himself or figure things on his own. Everyone around him is a known criminal hoping to cash out.
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by Reelmii: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
tosynAB:

No be only u guy I stingy....... And me too sha
i no stingy oo grin....e go favour all of us ooo,,,
Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by colestephan86: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/three-south-west-senators-driving-akpabios-ambition-revealed/
Really obi messed up the chances of the south easterners by being too petty and religious.
That's on what akpabio seem to be riding on at the moment, else kalu should be given that seat.
The south easterners have allowed themselves to the the stepping stone for people to achieve their ambitions, but can't help themselves.

1 Like

Re: 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online by ppogba: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
DeLaRue:
If Tinubu supports any candidate, no SW senators will identify themselves as opposing that candidate.

What has surprised me most is how that Senator Bamidele Opeyemi is forcefully making sure he appears in any photograph with the President- elect. He was behind him at the airport the other day. The next day he was at Tinubu's house.

But this man was on TV just before APC primary saying 'I can never work with Tinubu'.

When the reporter reminded him that Tinubu had helped to launch and progress his political career. He completely denied it, and said they were colleagues in Lagos and nothing more that that.

He was one of the Vice president 's supporters, and part of another group of Aso -Rock actors against Tinubu.

To now see the same man hanging on Tinubu's coat tail like a houseboy tells you all you need to know about humans.

I find the whole thing incredulous.

I am surprised at all you quoted Opeyemi Bamidele to have said. If actually he paraded himself as working for another aspirant during the primaries then, he must have been working as a Mole.
I can also remember vividly an interview granted by Tinubu sometimes ago in which he said that aside Oluremi, Bamidele is the only other person that will have a razor in his hand while he, Tinubu sleeps comfortably on the bed. He has been an avowed ally of Tinubu and I doubt if that can change easily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Sani And Maryam Abacha (pic) / Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.