Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? (1752 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by PulaPower: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I think south east vote candidates not party because the so called political leaders don't have much influence on the voters choice, it is only the religious leaders that can to some extent
Ans - Lies! If SE votes candidates, then what does Eluupee from top-bottom means? Even Psquare said it - vote anything Eluupee! Even Nigerians were asking them what such of saying is that. Even if the Lp candidate isn’t fit, they should vote as long as it Lp..

Whenever Nigeria grows to free and fair election level like we witnessed in the NASS election that was transmitted on real time, the will of the people will start prevailing

Do you call what happened in Lagos and rivers Guber election, an election? That was a charade of sham and can't be used to determine the will of the voters.
Shalom

Ans - You mean Obi winning lagos was rigged? Do you call what happened in SE elections? For example, How could Apc/Pdp have zero votes in Obi’s polin unit? Does it mean all Apc/Pdp agents voted for Lp? ... But of course, election is only credible anywhere Lp wins!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=PulaPower post=122775954][/quote]

Quite unfortunate you have comprehension deficiency and I can't help out.

Are you now equating LP to Igbos in general?
The Ellu p top to bottom slogan is just a political jingle to win votes from the electorates are you insinuating other political parties were campaigning for others to share their votes?

Secondly read my response again but slowly to improve your comprehension...

In my ward, all the APC executives voted LP intentionally without coercion
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by PulaPower: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Quite unfortunate you have comprehension deficiency and I can't help out.

Ans - Lol. You don dey result to insult as una no fit reason logical

Are you now equating LP to Igbos in general?
The Ellu p top to bottom slogan is just a political jingle to win votes from the electorates are you insinuating other political parties were campaigning for others to share their votes?

Ans - Lol.. See justification. Mtchew..

Secondly read my response again but slowly to improve your comprehension...

In my ward, all the APC executives voted LP intentionally without coercion

Ans - Lol in your wild. Exactly what I’m saying. It’s safe to say the only places election was fair is places where Lp won! Hypocrites people..
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by tamdun: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Roboto11:
I before others.
I.B.O(ibo)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by DMerciful(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
We cannot vote for criminals because we wanna be politically correct!

We take an action and happy to receive the consequences
Kikeslayer2:
In the north, the results were spread between two northerners and a southern candidate .

In the middle belt , their last hope did well in some states and even won Plateau.

In Lagos, their candidate triumphed over the god father of Lagos politics. In Osun, a northerner won and had a good showing in places like Oyo and Ondo.

In the SS, the votes were evenly spread with Atiku (a northerner) wining Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom and having significant votes in other states. Even Tinubu did well despite the deep apathy towards his party the APC. Obi won Cross River .

But over in the SE, Obi won by a resounding 97% margin.

But to these people, Nigerians are tribal bigots for not replicating SE margin across board.

Who really is the intolerant tribal bigot if not these same cretins ?
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by DMerciful(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
You're not making any sense
teeytimi:
Everyone knows the igbo are the real tribal bigots in Nigeria. Check from the population of pther tribes in their region.
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by tamdun: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

And that never made the bigot then abi?
How many Igbo contest presidential election in 2019?
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by DonXavi(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:
In the north, the results were spread between two northerners and a southern candidate .

In the middle belt , their last hope did well in some states and even won Plateau.

In Lagos, their candidate triumphed over the god father of Lagos politics. In Osun, a northerner won and had a good showing in places like Oyo and Ondo.

In the SS, the votes were evenly spread with Atiku (a northerner) wining Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom and having significant votes in other states. Even Tinubu did well despite the deep apathy towards his party the APC. Obi won Cross River .

But to these people, Nigerians are tribal bigots for not replicating SE margin across board.

You guys are the real hypocrites and tribal bigots. When Igbos abandoned Ojukwu and voted for a South Westerner, Obasanjo in the 2003 presidential election, they were not bigots. When Igbos voted for a northerner Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, they were not bigots. When Igbos voted for a South Southerner in the person of GEJ, they were not bigots. When they voted en mass for Atiku, another northerner, they were not bigots. But, this time around somebody who happened to be the most qualified among the presidential candidates happened to be Igbo and they decided to vote for him, now they are considered bigots. It's either you guys have short memories or you are a bunch of degenerated hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2023
tamdun:

How many Igbo contest presidential election in 2019?

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Isobug: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

South East has 5 Governors, all are from the now 4 major different political parties. Now tell me how people like that are tribalist? If they are, are they not supposed to have a homogeneous Governors?
I leave you to your conscience
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by kingi777: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2023
If Nigerians believe in justice and truth, everyone would've supported and voted for an Easterner because they have been supporting other regions since 1999. If the Igbos had voted an outsider, people from other regions would've blamed the Igbos for not being united. Igbos should not feel dejected but keep their shoulders high because they really got supported by majority of southerners and middle belt just that the power that be don't want them. Your polical situation can't be so forever. Roman Empire was once world power.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Kikeslayer2: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2023
Isobug:

South East has 5 Governors, all are from the now 4 major different political parties. Now tell me how people like that are tribalist? If they are, are they not supposed to have a homogeneous Governors?
I leave you to your conscience

Charity does not begin at home for you guys .

You are comfortable with Abuja contractors misruling you in your shithole states .

This is why we saw all of Ndigbo focused on Lagos elections .

Nah una way be that - meddling into other peoples affairs .
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Who did igbos vote in 2019 again?
PDP. Until an Ibo man showed up in LP
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Isobug: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Charity does not begin at home for you guys .

You are comfortable with Abuja contractors misruling you in your shithole states .

This is why we saw all of Ndigbo focused on Lagos elections .

Nah una way be that - meddling into other peoples affairs .
What's this one saying
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Kikeslayer2: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Isobug:

What's this one saying

Mind your shithole and leave other people to manage their states.

Stray bingo
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Isobug: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Mind your shithole and leave other people to manage their states.

Stray bingo
This Amotekum miscreant no get sense oo
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Kikeslayer2: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Isobug:

This Amotekum miscreant no get sense oo

Telling an heebo to face his state and region is hate speech

Mind your region

Parasite
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Isobug: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Telling an heebo to face his state and region is hate speech

Mind your region

Parasite
Parasite? 😀😀😀. Hypocrite. Self-centeredness is a grave sin. Do away from it. Ekiti boy
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Jomonix: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

OBJ won the SE by a wide margin. Umaru Musa Yar'adua was also massively voted for in the SE. The SE voted Obi because he was the most competent. I need not bother to explain as it will naturally fall on hate filled deaf ears but take note that SE always vote based on competence. The Obedient movement was not a SE thing. It was a nationwide movement. I see the mischievous moves by opponents to make it a SE movement but it has already failed. Nigerians understand that we all face the same challenges together. No market is exclusively for Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa or any other tribe. Thats why the best candidate should be voted for. Hear me?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Roboto11: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
DMerciful:
We cannot vote for criminals because we wanna be politically correct!

We take and action and happy to receive the consequences

OUK
Ekweremadu
Ikpeazu
Obi.
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Roboto11: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
kingi777:
If Nigerians believe in justice and truth, everyone would've supported and voted for an Easterner because they have been supporting other regions since 1999. If the Igbos had voted an outsider, people from other regions would've blamed the Igbos for not being united. Igbos should not feel dejected but keep their shoulders high because they really got supported by majority of southerners and middle belt just that the power that be don't want them. Your polical situation can't be so forever. Roman Empire was once world power.

The problem is when you start demonising leaders from other regions before the blast of the whistle.

Nobody would listen to you.
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by jude79(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
I love reading tribalistic comments from threads like this, it gives you a perspective of how a tribalistic mind works, from the comments you can easily gauge the degree of tribalism and religious bigotry emanating from different, sections of the country, here's what I observed in terms of tribalism, 1st(Southwest), 2nd( northwest), 3rd(northeast), 4th and 5th is a contest between (southeast) and ( north central) 6th(southsouth)
religious bigotry, 1st(northwestmuslims) 2nd(northeast Muslims) 3rd(Southwest Muslims) 4th(northcentral Muslims) 5th(southeast christians) 6th(southwest christians) 7th(southsouth christians), 8th(northern christians)
The irony is that the two top culprits always acccuse others of what they are actually guilty of.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by BossGerald: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
seanfer:

The VP candidate is from SE remember.

Is Obasanjo also from SE?? yaradua nko??
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by BossGerald: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

There are many cases of igbos changing their names to Arabic and Yoruba in order to secure visas to Saudi .

I know of one Igbo guy who owns a car wash in Saudi Arabia that he uses to sell drugs that goes by a Yoruba Muslim name.

So only persons with Arabic or yoruba names are given visa to Saudi??

Based on your logic, those igbo names may actually be yorubas who changed their names to igbo and travelled to Asia to do drugs?

Your IQ is below room temperature ahswear grin
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by KwuoteYourFada: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Shut the f up!

Igbos voted obj

They voted yar adua

They voted Jonathan

They voted Atiku

Now they voted their brother you call them bigots?

Horrible people you guys are!!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
PulaPower:

It made them whatever they’re today..

Alas! West/North/South were also voting Pdp. So it wasn’t as if it was only SE..

SE just have this mental believe that Pdp is their own! This was why they were voting anything Pdp back to back. So in short, SE been voting Pdp cuz they believed it’s their own which is still bigotry politics..

If Atiku y’all voted in 2019 contests under Apc tomao, y’all won’t vote him.. [/b]

99% of una politicians evolved from PDP. Una dey vote anything for una region as long as it’s PDP. This same Pdp did nothing exceptional for una all thru these years. Igbos never for once called Nigerians politicians evil. There was no noise at all. Pdp nah like Angel to them... The same Pdp is now evil today after being an Angel for more than 20years grin

Obi worked against PDP to give Tinubu victory. I believe you of all people should know that .

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by DonXavi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Skyview01:

Obi worked against PDP to give Tinubu victory. I believe you of all people should know that .
Shut up! Tinubu did not have any victory. Obi won him hands down. Tinubu thinks he can dubiously get everything in this life, but he should know that God is bigger than him.
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by OAFMods: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
So their only option is Pandora criminal n bastard

BossGerald:
So they should vote a drug baron in order to show you that they aren't tribalistic??

Apart from rigging, voters suppression/manipulation, lies and propaganda which state tinubu genuinely win?

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Kikeslayer2: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
jude79:
I love reading tribalistic comments from threads like this, it gives you a perspective of how a tribalistic mind works, from the comments you can easily gauge the degree of tribalism and religious bigotry emanating from different, sections of the country, here's what I observed in terms of tribalism, 1st(Southwest), 2nd( northwest), 3rd(northeast), 4th and 5th is a contest between (southeast) and ( north central) 6th(southsouth)
religious bigotry, 1st(northwestmuslims) 2nd(northeast Muslims) 3rd(Southwest Muslims) 4th(northcentral Muslims) 5th(southeast christians) 6th(southwest christians) 7th(southsouth christians), 8th(northern christians)
The irony is that the two top culprits always acccuse others of what they are actually guilty of.

Did not read your drivvle

Just want you to know that fake quote you have crediting Goebbels is fake

It was a Jew and communist agitator, Saul Alinsky that made that quote in his book 101 Rules for Radicals.

Pig
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by ba7man(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
BossGerald:

Stop lieing...in Saudi Arabia, the world knows who occupies Saudi prisons. Its there in the media. I don't need to post it for you.

Igbos are not the reason tinubu sold drugs and forfeited a whopping $400,000 in the US
Stop talking like an unexposed illiterate.

When you're caught for Drug offences in the USA, you're jailed and all your possession seized by the state........ not the law asking you to forfeit $460,000 out of $2 million.

You guys aren't too intelligent in that camp and reason like beer parlour drunks.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
DonXavi:
Shut up! Tinubu did not have any victory. Obi won him hands down. Tinubu thinks he can dubiously get everything in this life, but he should know that God is bigger than him.

There was no path to victory for Obi in the last election. He tried but we have to accept the fact that Obi indirectly worked for a Tinubu victory!
Re: Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? by StreetFight: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
BossGerald:

We know who forfeited a huge some of $400,000 of drug proceed in the US.

No Nigerian have broken that record till this moment.

Shukwundi and Shukwunka that were beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs nko? Was it Tinubu that gave them drugs?

Shukwuneye, Shinedu, Shukwundu and others who are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking nko? Was it Tinubu that gave them drugs?

Now tell me, do you know any family in your state that doesn't have a representative in prisons in Europe, America or Asia?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Two Ebonyi Chefs Who Want To Break Guinness World Record By Jointly Cooking / Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness / Nigeria's Reputation May Have Now Hit It's Lowest Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.