Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku (16198 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by fredylee: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2023
superlanny:
I see no difference in the two of them, Nigeria has been eternally cursed with bad and selfish leaders, and we have paid and still paying the price for this unfortunate decision.

That's absolutely incorrect. Atiku is a saint compared to Tinubu.

Yes, he's been said to be corrupt, but the other one has corruption as his smallest sin. He is covered in bile.
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by tunjilana: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2023
Coming from someone whose recording that details how he uses SPVs to steal money went viral recently,

Coming from someone whose partner in crime over bribery and corruption was jailed in the US.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by weIMPORT: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2023
is your yansh free of milk
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Charly68: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Crazy talk ,when he was supporting you to become president, you never run mouth ..now that he has won ,you are vibrating .. learn to maintain decorum Baba ..
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by seunayantokun(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Kettle dey tell pot say e black.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by fredylee: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2023
kpompey:

You can move to chad after May 29. Tinubu will rule for 8 years. Already , he has moved to defence house as a procedure, from where he will move to Aso rock.
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Nasige(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2023
you are free but still not accepted by people, Atiku is the most corrupt among the whole presidential candidates.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Jagabanarmy: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by orisa37: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2023
AT ATIKU'S AGE, THAT'S WHY HE IS ALWAYS FRESH AND AGILE AT DESERTING. HE MUST BE TAKEN "DONGOYARO". IT'S A DRUG TOO BUT UNCONTROLLED.
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by YesDaddyTill203: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Yet you keep losing since you are a born LOSER.
The mumus crying and wailing about drugs will be the ones to come and beg President Tinubu to come ans rescue them once they are arrested for drug smuggling in Asia.
I know it's going to happen. I hope President Tinubu will tell them to go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by sambrow(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2023
tabaralph:

Obi will only rule Biafra and not Nigeria, know this and know peace
This is the issue
1. Bola Tinubu's Drug Case, and $460,000 Forfeiture
2. 25% in FCT
3. Forged Certificate
4. INEC not following its guidelines
5. Shettima's Double Nomination
6. Election Rigging.
(7) Dual citizenship with Guinea 🇬🇳
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by OsunOriginal: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2023
slivertongue:
Atiku said that his own identity, comprising age, state of origin, and educational qualifications, have never been in dispute like those of Tinubu.

Said the man with Cameroonian mark on his buttock? Ask Kanu...

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Okhuadams(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2023
Jatuski:

https://authorityngr.com/2023/04/26/pept-unlike-tinubu-im-drug-free-unencumbered-by-identity-scandals-atiku/
Coming from a Cameroonia man and one who sold Nigeria and it's assets, to his kins men
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by SLOVFO(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Atiku will never say this to Tinubu’s face, but Atiku boys are pained that they could not lay their hands on our National cake

I repeat, Atiku will never ever have directly confront Asiwaju it has to be through a proxy

Is Atiku not a serial looser?

No allegations have been proven against Asiwaju except those manufactured by Biafra and IPOB aka obidients court of incompetence and hate

Na so ...Atiku is now Obi boy.
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by SisterAnn(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2023
paymentvoucher:
All thanks to SEUN.

SANITY is back on Nairaland. If you post anyhow, you see anyhow.
grin grin
I don't think so. Go to other sections and see for yourself.
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by SisterAnn(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Shikena:
How? We have a region that is drug "tribalized" in Nigeria, yet we all know we can't label all of them without irrefutable evidence no matter what Indian police and others say grin

It still doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is drug addict and offender does it?
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Walamide: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2023
You looted public funds in your care sir
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by hafal2020: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by fredoooooo: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
You guys are proving to everyone that you are slaves to the Northerners. 🤣🤣🤣
You are more than slave to every tribe in the nation .. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by tojahh(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Nobody has insulted the North angry

If Obi talk now, the whole of Igboland would have been insulted. Even those of us in Diaspora trying to develop our Landlord's country will not be spared. lipsrsealed
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by ManOfMan: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Atiku will never say this to Tinubu’s face, but Atiku boys are pained that they could not lay their hands on our National cake

I repeat, Atiku will never ever have directly confront Asiwaju it has to be through a proxy

No allegations have been proven against Asiwaju except those manufactured by Biafra and IPOB aka obidients court of incompetence and hate

I am not surprised. You must somehow bring in the Obidients into this, otherwise your joy will not be full
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
fredoooooo:

kikikiki you finished him

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by gasparpisciotta: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
ManOfMan:

I am not surprised. You must somehow bring in the Obidients into this, otherwise your joy will not be full

You have agreed that obidients and IPOB are the same.

You have earned my respect bro, most of your people are still denying this fact

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by IrawoKross: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
fredoooooo:

You that can't confront your northern masters?
Atiku cough, slaves like you, hide.

No wonder Kwara was conquered. Cowards 🤣
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Tareq1105: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bobloco:
Still patiently waiting for the first set of attacks on Atiku by Tinubu online minions

Atiku is not destined to be president. Most nairalanders don't know that Atiku had contested for 6 times now (1993 under SDP, 2007 under AC, 2011 under PDP, 2015 under APC, 2019 under PDP, 2023 under PDP) while Tinubu just contested once and he won.

If I were Atiku, I would just forget about it and take it as the will of God concerning me. It's obvious Nigerians don't want him.
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Cantonese: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

School una no fit go? English una no sabi.

Who do proxies represent? Who pays them? When your proxy speaks and you keep quite, what does it mean? When your proxy speaks and your opponent’s proxy responds, with no words directly from you and the other principal, what does it tell you?

“ No allegations have been proven against Asiwaju except those manufactured by Biafra and IPOB aka obidients court of incompetence and hate..”.

If you do not understand what you wrote here, let me interprete it to you. You simply said that those allegations “manufactured” by Biafra and IPOB have been proven. Maybe you do not understand what the word “except” represents.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by Greattie08: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
slivertongue:
Atiku alleged that Tinubu is unfit to lead Nigeria having been indicted for drug related offences in the United States of America (USA) and made to forfeit a sum of $460,000 as a compromise agreement.

But same Atiku was involved in the SPV saga of Michael Achimugu how the former Number 2 citizen used the account to swindle Nigeria, also, what about Halliburton issue? why didn't he respond to the allegation of his former boss, OBJ in his book titled MY WATCH?

It is well with us.

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by tabaralph: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
sambrow:

This is the issue
1. Bola Tinubu's Drug Case, and $460,000 Forfeiture
2. 25% in FCT
3. Forged Certificate
4. INEC not following its guidelines
5. Shettima's Double Nomination
6. Election Rigging.
(7) Dual citizenship with Guinea 🇬🇳
Tinubu will still rule Nigeria for 8years then power will shift to south south or back to north
Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by tabaralph: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Greattie08:

But same Atiku was involved in the SPV saga of Michael Achimugu how the former Number 2 citizen used the account to swindle Nigeria, also, what about Halliburton issue? why didn't he respond to the allegation of his former boss, OBJ in his book titled MY WATCH?

It is well with us.

Tinubu is their nightmare… they don’t care about any other person

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by fredoooooo: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
You that can't confront your northern masters?
Atiku cough, slaves like you, hide.

No wonder Kwara was conquered. Cowards 🤣
No wonder ya leader ran away in a woman attire to cotonou after running his mouth... that define coward perfect.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku by FreedomfromtheT: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Why is it that Tinubu's supporters never disappoint?
The brutal response is from Atiku but a Tinubu supporter as usual, cannot but mention Biafra and IPOB.
What an obsession with the great Igbo people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Won’t Disregard Jonathan’s Advice On Obasanjo,..aide / 2019 Presidency:even Your Family Rejected You–bmo Mocks Atiku For Going To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.