Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. (2062 Views)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Goodmorning NLDs.

Plss itz a quick one.
My galfrnd of 2months charted me this morning after leaving my house that each time we have sex, that she always get SICK the next day.

I asked her since when and she told me it started the first day we had sex. That she didn't want to tell me.

I asked her what she think and she said she dnt knw. I even asked her if I'm possesed and she was laughing telling me she dnt knw.

Please family what is the issues? She wasn't a virgin when I met her and she is not the first person I slept with.

Plss your opinion are needed.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by exotique1fy(f): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:
Goodmorning NLDs.

Plss itz a quick one.
My galfrnd of 2months charted me this morning after leaving my house that each time we have sex, that she always get SICK the next day.

I asked her since when and she told me it started the first day we had sex. That she didn't want to tell me.

I asked her what she think and she said she dnt knw. I even asked her if I'm possesed and she was laughing telling me she dnt knw.

Please family what is the issues? She wasn't a virgin when I met her and she is not the first person I slept with.

Maybe she is allergic to your semen. Stop having sex with her and live a celibate lifestyle.

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2023
Spirit husband affliction

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2023
exotique1fy:

Maybe she is allergic to your semen. Stop having sex with her and live a celibate lifestyle.
For how long should I do this?
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2023
donbachi:
what do u mean by that sire?
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2023
exotique1fy:

My thoughts exactly!

Funny these two are going raw though lipsrsealed
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Persephone1:
My thoughts exactly!
Funny these two are going raw though lipsrsealed
Yes we always going raw. Protection was use just once.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by exotique1fy(f): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:

For how long should I do this?

If you are really interested in marrying her, I suggest you take her for thorough medical screening there might be some unseen issues. If you are not really looking at nuptials any time soon or have other options, Abeg free the babe or better still, avoid sex with her.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:

Then she's allergic to your semen. Sadly there's nothing you can do about that yourself, you may visit a hospital together though. An Immunologist will help out.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by diogo23: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:
Goodmorning NLDs.

Plss itz a quick one.

Stop fornication, you have evil spirit in you
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by labake1(f): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Girlfriend of 2 months USUALLY get sick EACH TIME you have sex? shocked
Sounds like una go don do am 100 times.

Well, she should take it as a sign that you are not meant for her, break up and move on

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2023
exotique1fy:

If you are really interested in marrying her, I suggest you take her for thorough medical screening there might be some unseen issues. If you are not really looking at nuptials any time soon or have other options, Abeg free the babe or better still, avoid sex with her.

I dnt want to Marry her. Breaking up with her will make her go crazy.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Then she's allergic to your semen. Sadly there's nothing you can do about that yourself, you may visit a hospital together though. An Immunologist will help out.

Thank you. But is it that I'm carrying disease?
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
diogo23:
Stop fornication, you have evil spirit in you
excuse me. Evil spirit for what?
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2023
labake1:
Girlfriend of 2 months USUALLY get sick EACH TIME you have sex? shocked
Sounds like una go don do am 100 times.

Well, she should take it as a sign that you are not meant for her, break up and move on

Break up? You mean?
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:

Thank you. But is it that I'm carrying disease?
Lol . Hell No! You aren't carrying a disease. LoL πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… . Your lady is simply reacting to protein found in your semen nothing much. Its called Human Seminal Plasma Hypersensitivity (HSP for short) . It can happen to men too (men can be allergic to their own semen) . You are fine,since you don't experience with yourself or other women, but just her. It's like when couples of contrasting rhesus factor come together and they are unable to reproduce only for one of the partner to test waters with another person and there is procreation. Do you understand? It means nothing is wrong with any of them but everything is wrong with two of them being together.

If your relationship is heading towards lifetime commitment, like you really love each other and you want to spend the rest of your life together, you can overcome it together. There are ways to manage the symptoms from desensitizing to medications (antihistamine) to exploring other options of giving birth ( this is needed because you two will most likely always use condoms when you want to get intimate)
if you two are just whiling away time till you meet your significant other then it isn't really worth the stress. Just break up.

In all, PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR to ascertain this claims.

And hey! You may want to share this with her, tell her to read on semen allergy before she starts thinking maybe you are using her for rituals grin cheesy grin grin

Just saying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Solsix(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Stop fornication
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by exotique1fy(f): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:

I dnt want to Marry her. Breaking up with her will make her go crazy.

Then stop sex.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Persephone1 post=122777005][i]Lol . Hell No! You aren't carrying a disease. LoL
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2023
Solsix:
Stop fornication
Thank u.

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2023
exotique1fy:

Then stop sex.
Okay
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by thesilentman(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2023
donbachi:
Exactly my thought.Spirit husbands detest so much intimacy with their spirit wives.Hmmm...my own experience na long story o-reach to do nollywood self.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2023
thesilentman:

Exactly my thought.Spirit husbands detest so much intimacy with their spirit wives.Hmmm...my own experience na long story o-reach to do nollywood self.

So I am the spirit husband?
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Lvgirl: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Acidic semen entering someone daughter.

Plset her try me and you try Siofra

Let's do this experiment and compare results
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by garriAndsugar: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Semenologist you mean
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by mrcelebrity1: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2023
You dey over knack her that’s a sign to tell you that you are truly a man that touch every nook and crannies of her p**y . She’s indirectly telling you that you are doing a very good job ... πŸ’― for you bro!

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Semenologist you mean
It could be an allergist too.

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Amforeal: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2023
thesilentman:

so I'm the spirit husband
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Streetmovement(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My semen wey dey make them baby girls fresh after enough tatatata he reach your turn you wan use sickness kill am grin

No mind me Op grin but you no try o, you go don knack like 6 years comot for that girl body

Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Nonywendy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
exotique1fy:

Did u ask him if they use CD. Wat brought about the semen wen dey might not be knacking raw.
Re: Help, My Galfrnd Usually Get Sick Each Time We Have Sex. by Nonywendy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amforeal:

Nigga raw, hope u guys Did test bfore diving raw

Things I Wish I Knew As Teenager [18+ Deleting] / Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. / Is Love an addiction?